Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 01-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Master
Another sad whale story !

What is going on ?
On a beach about 20 mile south of me, on the North Sea coast, a 20 tonne [ yes, thats right, 20 tonne ! ] male sperm whale was found beached. The British Divers Marine Life Rescue was called in but were unable to do anything. Quote " Even if we had managed to refloat it, we would have condemned the whale to a slow death of starvation. The North Sea is quite shallow and no environment for such a large animal." A Fire Emergency engine stood by all day, pumping water on the stricken whale to keep it wet and cool but it died. I know the beach well, spent many a happy hour there when I was tiddler and it is a beach where the tide goes out a long way and the water is shallow. This species normally "hangs out" in the Arctic Ocean in deep water, so it must have got lost but why and how ?
Old 01-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Prokopton

What do you believe is happening?

Personally I've seen so much evidence of the grave effects of our cultural em radiation just on humans, I'm pretty certain we are screwing up the ocean environment with our comms stuff for all our fellow beings too. Is that the main issue perhaps? I've heard sonar has been directly linked to whale beachings unless I'm misremembering...
Old 01-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Master
Sonar was mentioned with that whale that got lost in the Thames.

I sometimes think that the whales have given up in despair - polluted seas and barbarians STILL hunting whales.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Master
I pray for them all the time. Everytime I pray I pray for the whales and dolphins.
I read somewhere before the japanese earthquake a lot of whales and dolphins beached themselves and were willing to die because they were willing to make the earthquake less harsh. Do you think this is the same thing happending again. I pray for them deeply in my heart. I love those beings like you wont' beleive just pray and trust.
Spiritlite.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Master
An autopsy was carried out today on the whale. It's stomach was empty.