Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-06-2016, 01:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Yep, that may have been accurate, but some of the other readings I've done over the past couple of days haven't been. Makes me sad, because I've gotten a few really good readings about my near future, so I'm expecting something good to happen. I worry that my dreams will come crashing down, and I'll be left with very little faith at all if the cards don't turn out to be accurate,

I understand. It's hard for me to weigh in without knowing the questions/cards you pulled in response. I would be much better able to help diagnose a problem then.

However, generally speaking, to eliminate potential possibilities: are you keeping your cards cleansed? Are you asking the same question(s) multiple times? I believe every card reader has done that at one point or another. I have before, and I've noticed that if I do that, Lennie starts to basically give me the finger lol. You can however, ask about different aspects of the same issue/situation and that should be fine. What is the wording of your question? Wording is crucial, especially when it comes to Lennie. Also, doing yes/no and timing with Lennie is possible, but it takes quite awhile to get the knack of it, and everybody reaches their own method of having a yes/no and timing conversation with Lennie.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
I understand. It's hard for me to weigh in without knowing the questions/cards you pulled in response. I would be much better able to help diagnose a problem then.

However, generally speaking, to eliminate potential possibilities: are you keeping your cards cleansed? Are you asking the same question(s) multiple times? I believe every card reader has done that at one point or another. I have before, and I've noticed that if I do that, Lennie starts to basically give me the finger lol. You can however, ask about different aspects of the same issue/situation and that should be fine. What is the wording of your question? Wording is crucial, especially when it comes to Lennie. Also, doing yes/no and timing with Lennie is possible, but it takes quite awhile to get the knack of it, and everybody reaches their own method of having a yes/no and timing conversation with Lennie.

I've not been cleansing my cards. How do you keep them cleansed?

I have asked the same question(s) multiple times - definitely guilty of that! I wondered if Lennie was like tarot in the sense that if you ask questions over and over again, it starts giving you answers that don't mean much. I've stopped asking Yes/No questions to be honest. The wording has been "What will happen in this area of my life today?", "Will I hear from this person today?" and "What will be the outcome of this or that?". They're just some examples.

Edit:

Quote:
Nice! Clover + Stork = luck is improving

Lol, Fortune, before I saw your message on the other thread, I asked my cards, "Who will I hear from next?" I pulled Clover + Woman + Man. At first, I thought "huh?". Then I looked at my Internet Explorer bar and saw the Spiritual Forums Yin Yang sign (woman and man). Clover = luck (aka Fortune). Lol you were the next person!!!
Old 20-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Knower
Quote:

I have asked the same question(s) multiple times - definitely guilty of that! I wondered if Lennie was like tarot in the sense that if you ask questions over and over again, it starts giving you answers that don't mean much. I've stopped asking Yes/No questions to be honest. The wording has been "What will happen in this area of my life today?", "Will I hear from this person today?" and "What will be the outcome of this or that?". They're just some examples.

Me personally, I like to pamper my cards a bit. I'll cleanse them by putting them back in order, passing them through incense, I'll keep a pretty crystal on top of them and I'll store them in a velvet pouch with a crystal. I have this special oil, that I'll rub on my hands and then I'll go through the deck and make all of the cards smell good lol. I'll also use a pendulum to cleanse & re-energize them. There's lots of different ways people cleanse cards, I would find whatever feels right to you :-)

It sounds strange, but I try to treat my cards like they are a friend. I try to avoid "overworking" them lol. One major thing I've realized, is that the cards read dead-on for me, when I don't just read for myself. If I go for too long just asking questions that are about my life, where the information gathered helps me and only me really, my readings will start to get muddled. So I will read for other people too. This makes a tremendous difference, not using the cards solely for my own benefit. If you ever need to exchange readings, let me know :-)

Your questions sound fine. I agree it is probably best to avoid yes/no questions for now.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Me personally, I like to pamper my cards a bit. I'll cleanse them by putting them back in order, passing them through incense, I'll keep a pretty crystal on top of them and I'll store them in a velvet pouch with a crystal. I have this special oil, that I'll rub on my hands and then I'll go through the deck and make all of the cards smell good lol. I'll also use a pendulum to cleanse & re-energize them. There's lots of different ways people cleanse cards, I would find whatever feels right to you :-)

It sounds strange, but I try to treat my cards like they are a friend. I try to avoid "overworking" them lol. One major thing I've realized, is that the cards read dead-on for me, when I don't just read for myself. If I go for too long just asking questions that are about my life, where the information gathered helps me and only me really, my readings will start to get muddled. So I will read for other people too. This makes a tremendous difference, not using the cards solely for my own benefit. If you ever need to exchange readings, let me know :-)

Your questions sound fine. I agree it is probably best to avoid yes/no questions for now.

There's a cool little shop near where I work, so I'll see if I can get some cleansing stuff from there. Thanks, I'll let you if I need to exchange readings :) I just did a reading in the other practice thread, and I've just thought, I probably shouldn't have as that should go in here! Oops. Did you read my edit above?
Old 20-06-2016, 02:32 AM
Knower
Quote:

Edit:

Lol, Fortune, before I saw your message on the other thread, I asked my cards, "Who will I hear from next?" I pulled Clover + Woman + Man. At first, I thought "huh?". Then I looked at my Internet Explorer bar and saw the Spiritual Forums Yin Yang sign (woman and man). Clover = luck (aka Fortune). Lol you were the next person!!!

Hahaha that's hilarious!!! I love it though! That ones a bit of a thinker too, awesome job!
Old 20-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hahaha that's hilarious!!! I love it though! That ones a bit of a thinker too, awesome job!

That has totally made my day!!
Old 20-06-2016, 02:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
That has totally made my day!!

Me too!! There's nothing wrong with posting in the other thread & helping out some Tarot readers either. I think you should definitely go check out that store for some cleansing stuff.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Knower
Okay, so I am wondering, what should I do about B?

Anybody who wants to pull a few Lennie cards for me and tell me what they say too you regarding my question, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Old 20-06-2016, 03:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Okay, so I am wondering, what should I do about B?

Anybody who wants to pull a few Lennie cards for me and tell me what they say too you regarding my question, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hmm so I just pulled

Stars-Clouds-Fish.

Something is telling me to read them from right to left.

I think you need to use your resources (perhaps your intuition or empathy) to cut through the confusion/uncertainty (Clouds) and that will bring you success (star).

I've just realised you can get the same interpretation if you read the cards from left to right, but I just couldn't see that at first. You can accomplish your dreams/attain success if you cut through the confusion/uncertainty by using your resources.

Does that make any sense?

I have read these intuitively. I haven't even looked at the book or interpretations online for this one.

Perhaps it could be telling you to go with the flow and just ride through the uncertainty/confusion and that will eventually lead to success.
Old 20-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Hmm so I just pulled

Stars-Clouds-Fish.

Something is telling me to read them from right to left.

I think you need to use your resources (perhaps your intuition or empathy) to cut through the confusion/uncertainty (Clouds) and that will bring you success (star).

I've just realised you can get the same interpretation if you read the cards from left to right, but I just couldn't see that at first. You can accomplish your dreams/attain success if you cut through the confusion/uncertainty by using your resources.

Does that make any sense?

I have read these intuitively. I haven't even looked at the book or interpretations online for this one.

Perhaps it could be telling you to go with the flow and just ride through the uncertainty/confusion and that will eventually lead to success.

That does make sense, thank you. I have one more question: Though I understand the reason for it, the silence, is deafening. Is it temporary or permanent?