Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-12-2023, 06:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Can negative deities or other entities destroy or damage your chakras?

I have a voodoo deity and his family haunting me and he’s possessing me. They’ve used all sorts of black magic on me. I had went to a shaman healer to see if she could help remove him. So he is a trickster and had them believing he was a demon. He had entered into my crown chakra and the others might had too im not sure. So she said she removed him from my crown and my root chakra. Then they came through pretending to be mother Mary and Jesus and asked if I wanted help in my journey and I said sure. Then I realized the it was not really mother Mary and Jesus but him and alll these other spirits. Not long after they were done I felt him coming back into my body. Then the next day I felt disoriented, woozy and tingling all in my face and head. I said ri myself my crown must be blocked. A guy I spoke with this morning said in completely blocked because I didn’t respond to any im of his tones which I don’t remembered my body ever responding to tones. Now later in these beings are telling me my crown is severed, my chakra colors were changed, they turned my heart chakra into grease, and I know longer have them. Can the chakras be destroyed and damaged like that especially from black magic. I do know I kept feeling them pulling en energy out of my body like my soul was leaving my body. I’m not sure what that was? They said I was gonna be a walking zombie.
Old 18-12-2023, 10:28 AM
Administrator
Any kind of magic or dark energy will only work if you let it.
surround yourself in a ball of pure white light. and ask the Angels to help you

Namaste
Old 18-12-2023, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks my father was telling me the same thing. He said quit putting it out in the ethers or it will be my reality.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:26 AM
Ascender

No. A lot of that stuff is the power of suggestion used negatively. You are the only one who can draw that kind of thing in with your own consciousness; the power is always with you. Positive and peaceful thoughts are what you can use to protect yourself, and if you project them, then you will be protected by a very agreeable auric shield.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Master

The answer is NO. And in reality there should be no dark forces invading your space .
In my world they dont exist and therefore have never been an issue.
And even if there was such entities they wouldn't dare mess with me.
Old 11-02-2024, 12:46 PM
takenoverbody

Fish Mercy beacoup

I heev nou ideaa.

I wouldn't do boxing with Mike Tyson though If I wanted to be able to focus on my chakras I'd think I needed a another place to live if Mike didn't lessen his punches on me (if he demanded me to be a hitting partner and couldn't escape, these kind of situations are there, unfortunately, one man or entity overpowering someone, but the Help is coming LOL Metallica i disappear)

Hope I answered your question a bit