Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-01-2014, 05:59 AM
Seeker
amazing 10 commandments to follow

I came accross this awhile back , and i just admired the 10 commandments that they gave. Thought i would share, and maybe get some input.

I'll calll it the 10 spiritual 10 commandments. :)

ONE: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love! I Am of you and you are of Me. Love each other and then you will be loving Me.

TWO: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love. I AM Creation! Respect what I AM, and you will be respecting Me. Be responsible to what I AM, and then you are responsible to Me!

THREE: I Am the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love! Worship Me in your love, manifested in your acts and deeds.

FOUR: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love! Honor your father and mother, your sister and brother too. Know that all men are your father and mother, your sister and brother too; just as I AM your Father and Mother, your Sister and Brother.

FIVE: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love! Call forth life as I have given you the ability to call forth, but do so responsibly. Remember: to call forth life unwanted, unloved, deprived, abused, neglected, or forgotten is not to act responsible before the Lord your God. It is the same as to slay the life. And remember to be respectful to all life, if it is of your calling or not; for to remain indifferent to the needs of others is to be indifferent to your God.

SIX: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love! See to the needs of your brother even more concerned than with your own --- for in doing such you see to the needs that are Mine. What you do for Me is more important than what you do for you --- for in Me you will find love, joy, and your fulfillment.

SEVEN: I Am the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love! Be truthful in what you say and remember that truthfulness is proclaimed by your deeds in reality. To say what you do not live is a lie before your God!

EIGHT: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love. Judge only yourself, for to pass judgement upon your brother is to pass judgement on ME, to Pass judgement on Me is a right I have not given to you.

NINE: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure-Love! Take only what you need from creation and waste not what you take. It is in this way there will be enough for all that you call forth --- in this way there will be enough for generations to come, generations which may be of you.

TEN: I AM the Lord your God Who Is Pure Love! Let love take priority in all things. Let Love be your first motivation and the other nine principles you will fulfill --- thus you will be fulfilled!

Life is short. Remember, focas on what matters and let go of what doesn't. 0

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind not with it. - HF