Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
This is rather the function of the Fae

There is a notion in certain schools of thought that the fae are "lesser" angels.
Old 15-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaas
There is a notion in certain schools of thought that the fae are "lesser" angels.

This incorrect, very incorrect.
Even so their energies are very similar their purpose is very different.
The Fae energy keeps all that is physical in balance.
The angelic energy, is the link between creation and manifestation.
The angelic assist all those (entities, and beings) on their path from source and back.
I see both as a stream of energy that serves all that is.
There is no lesser or greater. This does not mean we are all the same just different.
Old 15-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
This incorrect, very incorrect.
Even so their energies are very similar their purpose is very different.
The Fae energy keeps all that is physical in balance.
The angelic energy, is the link between creation and manifestation.
The angelic assist all those (entities, and beings) on their path from source and back.
I see both as a stream of energy that serves all that is.
There is no lesser or greater. This does not mean we are all the same just different.

Incorrect in your opinion perhaps. But not in the opinion of many others. Opinions are exactly that -- opinions. None of us are any closer to knowing the truth.
Old 15-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Master
That's OK with me
Old 16-04-2014, 12:59 AM
SpacePilot

Quote:
This is rather the function of the Fae

they take care of one aspect of it, but there is a whole lot happening in the upper layers as well.
Old 16-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePilot
they take care of one aspect of it, but there is a whole lot happening in the upper layers as well.

Yes, this is correct, yet the misconception happening in the lower layers.
Angelic energy and Fae energy are different in structure and function.
All energies evolve, and in the higher layers or vibrations they are almost not distinguishable any longer, unless one is one of they.
Their functions cross over and overlap all the time.
Just look at the so called Archangels, of the seven, three are angelic and three are Fae and one is Elohim, or of the Elohim.
Old 16-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Mrs Merrieweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_andrew700
why does God need angels if he's omnipotent, omnipresent and perfectly absolute?
Yo

God is everywhere. If that is the case, why does He need angels to carry out His orders and communicate with people? If He's already here, and He's omnipotent, why can't he do everything himself, including speak to you and me?

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
Buddha quotes (Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)

Keep asking, God gave us our wonderful minds to use.
Old 17-04-2014, 07:48 AM
NRynes

This is a great question!

It's my personal experience that God doesn't really "need" angels, and just for the reasons you state. But "they" do make it easier for that vast expanse of Presence that is God to communicate to/with us mere mortals in a way that we can more easily relate to. Some of us are more able to listen to God directly, others need His information "stepped down" a little or made more human - the "angels" (or Beings of Light as I call them) do this for Spirit.

Just my personal observation :-)

Nancy
Old 17-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Leonine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaas
Incorrect in your opinion perhaps. But not in the opinion of many others. Opinions are exactly that -- opinions. None of us are any closer to knowing the truth.

This is very true. None of us know the truth - there are those who think they do, those who believe they do, and those who "know" they do (in their own mind). All we can do is follow what seems to fit us best and strengthens us.

I'd suggest that the true Creator is in each and every one of us already - we're made of him/her! In my opinion, spirits and guides who contact us do so because they want to (maybe they were connected to us in a previous life and want to try to help us do better this time. There could be a thousand different reasons). But they aren't needed; and it becomes our folly to stop seeking out the God Within because being led by Guides, spirits or angels seems easier.

Angels, particularly, make my skin crawl! I've long since thought of them as.... weird. I don't believe there is anything "pink and fluffy" about them at all - quite the opposite, I think; and if those deifying them at the moment actually ever really came face to face with one, I honestly don't believe it would be a very pleasant experience at all.

Today, angels seem to be adored above and beyond "god". And they seem to like it very much. That's a red flag. It was with interest, then, that I came across this article last year:

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

I'd never heard of the writer before but what he wrote here (and elsewhere) on this subject really struck a chord in me and brought back to mind what I had been told a long time ago by someone who could be trusted. He said: "Don't talk to monkeys, even if they are pretty or shiny monkeys who seem to be able to do lots of tricks. Talk directly to the Creator - that way you know that your words have been heard, not lost en route or re-interpreted by monkeys".

So, why would anyone even want to waste time connecting with angels (and arch angels are not a high or impressive grade of angel, for those who like to boast they are in contact with them!). Why settle for connecting with Guides?

Why not connect with The Creator directly?
Old 17-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_andrew700
why does God need angels if he's omnipotent, omnipresent and perfectly absolute?
Yo

God is everywhere. If that is the case, why does He need angels to carry out His orders and communicate with people? If He's already here, and He's omnipotent, why can't he do everything himself, including speak to you and me?

perhaps to represent the different aspects of himself. some angels heal and we give that angel a name. other angels record and we give those angels a different name. and so forth.