Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Master
I wonder how i would feel when it is my time to pass on. I wish I don't die a horiffic death
Old 01-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thinking about how you are reading the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra.

Funny you mention it. There's a lot of stuff I don't know about shiva and Devi or however you spell them being referenced. And I kept remembering a thread where you and another were going back and fourth about things of those nature. Actually more than one thread if I remember correctly.

So much I need to learn.
But so far it's the most profound piece of literature I've had the pleasure of trying to comprehend!
Old 01-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Funny you mention it. There's a lot of stuff I don't know about shiva and Devi or however you spell them being referenced. And I kept remembering a thread where you and another were going back and fourth about things of those nature. Actually more than one thread if I remember correctly.

So much I need to learn.
But so far it's the most profound piece of literature I've had the pleasure of trying to comprehend!
It is basically my favourite book!

If you can grasp it, it holds all the keys to liberation within it. It is the be-all and end-all.

I particularly like the meditation on the space between two objects and the meditation on the form of Bhairava behind closed eyes. VBT is the essence of Trataka Dharana, my main spiritual practice! It's like Buddhist mindfulness to the max.

What am I thinking about? apart from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra and its sister tome, the Kundalini Tantra, getting some shut-eye soon.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It is basically my favourite book!

If you can grasp it, it holds all the keys to liberation within it. It is the be-all and end-all.

I particularly like the meditation on the space between two objects and the meditation on the form of Bhairava behind closed eyes. VBT is the essence of Trataka Dharana, my main spiritual practice! It's like Buddhist mindfulness to the max.

What am I thinking about? apart from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra and its sister tome, the Kundalini Tantra, getting some shut-eye soon.

Yeah I agree. Everything in it feels like all I've been pondering and thinking about for the past 33 yrs.

Only problem is I will read something and dive deep into a paragraph or sentence for days and then continue reading. So far I'm ending up chapter 1.

I don't like just comprehending something. I like thinking about it until it's my realization as well. So far this book is making it insainlly easy. But the depth and length I can still seeing this taking close to a year to get through the first time..

I'm thinking about how much I love books! And the person who taught us language (written). Think it was Thoth or Ra I can never remember. Not even sure the source who said it was them was right lol
Old 01-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Suspended
Time and how it changes literally everything
Old 02-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
Things that I did not understand two years ago an I am still trying to make sense of.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Seeker

thinking about my posts that go ignored.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleM

thinking how i didn't want to ignore this post

Old 02-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Thinking about how one needs to get used to that on here.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:

I am reminded of the book Great Expectations by Charles ****ens!