Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-08-2016, 08:56 PM
Experiencer

Why is my vibration dropping?

A reiki master I know, I've seen her 5 times over the past 3 months and every time I see her, she says my energy has dropped. What's happening? Has anyone experience a sudden drop like this?
Old 28-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Lorelyen

My first reaction is - why hasn't she told you? What symptoms does she pick up on?

Does this happen every time you visit? In which case it wouldn't be sudden, surely?
Old 28-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Merlini

its cuz ur natural, a human being with the concept of reiki... it will drop and find a more natural vibration that it can swing by, rather then the stressed out vibration u seek to make of it. Embrace what comes more subtle, or ull burn out someday... stop stressing and do things for egos sake, be humbled and accept the natural frequency. Stop eating off other peoples vibe overbearingly... ur suppose to be settled in your own naturalness of vibration, be content, at peace.. stop doing harm
Old 29-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Without more information its hard to tell. I see energy drops that happen when individuals stop progressing or loose love within themselves or their support systems. It could also be due to the fact that your connections to those around you are weak or unused.
Old 30-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Experiencer

It all started after a psychedelic ceremony in which I exhibited exorcism type symptoms, since then I haven't been able to think or feel, but its gotten worse over time since then.
Old 30-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Lorelyen

Can I ask what advice the Reiki master gave you to counter the changes - or does she believe the side-effects of the experience you mention will disperse of their own accord in time? (I say "side effects" because presumably they are subsidiary to the benefits of the experience which are probably ongoing.)

Old 13-10-2016, 09:11 AM
Guide

Did you feel any negative changes in your physical condition?
Old 13-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Can you get into a spot of joy and being grateful? Joy is supposed to have one of the highest vibrations.Worrying about the fact your teacher told you your energy level has dropped, will unenviabley cause it to drop more..No? Do our levels go in cycles, like nature does? Sometimes we absorb energy from other sources that can cause a drop. ♡
Old 15-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account
High vibrations are there to be shared.
Your level is dropping because you raised the vibrations of Others.

Now you need to Raise your vibrations again and next time the vibrational level wont drop as low as it were.
(because of the shared vibration earlier, now the difference is less)

And do only what is Raising the Vibrations.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Knower

Yes it tends to happen when negative thinking and vibrations starts coming to you, than you will feel very low in energy. So start meditation regularly 15-20 min. that will boost your confidence and energy and you will feel positive ad energetic.