Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Master
Many Thanks...

Hope it's in order to start this thread here...

It's a brief note, to thank all those who must have worked their socks off, bringing the SF site back on line...

I really missed being able to log in and enjoy myself... It's the main thing I do these days... Now I'm retired, I have plenty of spare time on my hands...

Feel free to offer your own thoughts if so desired...

Robbie

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 10-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Master
Yes thank you for getting it back up.

But, it was good to finally catch up on some housework and other projects I had been putting off.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Master
I think the moderators did this on purpose. They realize it is summer in most parts of the world and wanted the regulars on here to go out and get a life.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:53 AM
Suspended

ocean breeze - Haha! That made me laugh :P
Old 11-08-2016, 04:40 AM
Master
^^ i'm grateful it did.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Master

I woundered if some one did one did not pay there inter net bill , or the dog pulled the cable from the computer . Maby the server fried and they went off to frys for a new board .
Old 15-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Master
Not a Criticism...

This is not a criticism, it's more a curiosity as to why some people write what might be considered a close relative of their life history, without there being a line break or anything approaching one in the entire document...

To me, it forms a literary 'brick wall' and no matter how interesting it might appear to be, I cannot seem to take in more than a couple of sentences, without going bogg eyed - after a fashion...
That entails keeping one eye on the last word in a line, whilst searching for the first word in the following line with the other eye, so that I don't lose track of where I am completely...

As I said at the start, it's not a criticism, it's just my curiosity having pulputations as it wants to find out what it's all about, but is having a battle with my conscious mind as to whether it'll be worth the effort by the time we reach the last word...

I have noted that there are a wealth of members who do take on the challenge... How you manage to do so, leaves me bewhildered at times, to the point where I feel the need to congratulate those who do win the verbal battle... But how to do that, is a battle in itself... Oh dear....

Thoughts or ideas will be more than welcome....

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 16-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Master

I rarely read the long posts either. I think many of those are made by people that compose them with a word processor ,then post them on a bunch of forums. Are they asking for help ,or writing a book.