Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Honey, when my teeny drop merges with the Ocean of Bliss or
the Ocean of Nothingness or Brahma or the Atman, I will say I am Source...
till then, I want to taste the sugar, not be the sugar.
I am not privy to maintaining the 150 billion suns in this teeny galaxy,
let alone supporting the 10,000 full galaxies hiding behind my thumb as I hold it up to the sky...

Now, if you are experiencing yourself as the Source of All That Is, alrighty then.

I would like to know , just out of curiosity ...where you are
basing your words from...
where are your understandings coming from...if I may ask, with respect.

When I was 18 years old I had an experience that revealed to me everything. Now I am a translator for that experience. I put it into words.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
So now, if when you delve deep into Source, into Spirit, into Soul, all you experience is endless love or bliss or freedom, that is wonderful!
That means that liberation is near at hand.
However, that emotion/experience is not from Source, but from the ego.

I find this part of your post confusing... Are you asserting here that the egoic mind is responsible for producing the feeling of 'endless love' and 'bliss' in all instances? Only in this specific context?

Thanks in advance for clarification...
Old 02-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Quote:
When I was 18 years old I had an experience that revealed to me everything.
Now I am a translator for that experience. I put it into words.
Thank you.

And, wolfgaze, thank you for that question re the egoic mind.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Master
Should I be concerned that the bliss is not subsiding? How long does it take for it to go away? It truly does feel as though instead of going away, it's evolving. It's not so much as bliss now, but like this massive multiple orgasm energetically that goes on and on and on. How does one cope with it? Cold showers, za zen? What I find myself doing is sitting in za zen most of the day and riding the wave of bliss. Exercise helps a bit to channel the energy and I also ground the energy or send it outwards as LOVE. The best way to describe it is like this massive explosion of euphoria and Light and it goes on and on and on. Is this normal? Take a look at my avatar, that's how I feel I AM.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 02-04-2016, 01:37 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Should I be concerned that the bliss is not subsiding? Funniest thing I ever heard!
How long does it take for it to go away?
It truly does feel as though instead of going away it's evolving.
How does one cope with it? Cold showers, za zen?
What I find myself doing is sitting in za zen most of the day and \riding the wave of bliss.
I know, right?

We can cope... because God won't give us more than we can handle...
or our own Higher Self would not....but, that is my opinion.
Warm baths are way better...get into it, Imzadi!!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I find this part of your post confusing... Are you asserting here that the egoic mind is responsible for producing 'endless love' and 'bliss' in all instances? Only in this specific context?

Thanks in advance for clarification...

The ego is just as real, and just as much Source as everything else.
The emotions you feel are real.
The thoughts you have are real.
But they are not the real you.
They are only a part of it.

I am going to have to make up some words here. I've never translated this part before...

Source exists between all true opposites.
What I mean by true opposites is like this:

Blue is not the opposite of red, but black is the opposite of white.
Plant is not the opposite of animal, but existence is the opposite of nonexistence.

A dimmer switch changes output between the two opposites of on and off.

Anyways, reality exists like a spectrum. A ton of spectrums really. The electromagnetic spectrum, good and evil, up and down, in and out, etc.
And Source exists right in the middle of all of them.
And you are right in the middle of all of them, because you are Source.

And what you see, feel, sense, think (such as whether you feel love or hate), is dependent on which way you are 'facing'.
You have a trajectory of sorts, a spiritual trajectory.
If you feel eternal bliss or love when you connect with Source, it is because of your trajectory.

To become truly enlightened, to escape Samsara, is to cease all trajectory, and become Source itself, Source as the universe, to leave the notion of an individual self behind.

Source is the line between the Yin and the Yang.
https://youtu.be/ezmR9Attpyc
Old 02-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Reality is infinite, and there are domains of all kinds. There are domains of pure love, and domains of pure hate.
You should love because it brings you closer to a reality that you want to experience.
But every experience exists.

You see, reality exists as poles.
Magnetic poles, on and off, up and down, good and evil.
But both poles are fundamental to reality.
You cannot have an Earth with one magnetic pole, just as you can't have good without evil, or any notion of up without also a notion of down.

And Source exists right in the middle of ALL of these polar opposites, and as the poles as well.
Source exists as good and evil, and every point in between.
If you only see Source as good/love, then that is a good indication of your trajectory, but it is only half of the Truth.

here is a byte of my cosmology:
Source is Love.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Should I be concerned that the bliss is not subsiding? How long does it take for it to go away? It truly does feel as though instead of going away, it's evolving. It's not so much as bliss now, but like this massive multiple orgasm energetically that goes on and on and on. How does one cope with it? Cold showers, za zen? What I find myself doing is sitting in za zen most of the day and riding the wave of bliss. Exercise helps a bit to channel the energy and I also ground the energy or send it outwards as LOVE. The best way to describe it is like this massive explosion of euphoria and Light and it goes on and on and on. Is this normal? Take a look at my avatar, that's how I feel I AM.

That is perfectly fine. Neutrality is not something you can achieve by trying, nor may you even want to. Enjoy the BLISS AND LOVE. You are in a great place if you feel that way, you are on an awesome journey.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:48 AM
Gracey

I get what you are saying WabiSabi.

This was my experience from many years ago. It is my current understanding of what I experienced:

Well, believe it or not, it is through the abyss. I learned this by an expansion in my consciousness or “astarly” traveling (expansion of consciousness) with a Virtue angel that came to me one day while I was sitting around watching television. There I was sitting in a chair in the bedroom when all the sudden I felt a new energy and my own merge. My head dropped down as I watched it from above. Then I saw a silhouette of darkness in the shape of a man standing with his feet slightly apart and his arms stretched to his side and aiming slightly outwards. After a few moments, I was walking in total darkness. I felt the same presence of a friendly female entity that was at my birth, standing to my behind right. As I was on my sixth or seventh step, she warned me not to walk any further. I did not listen and I took a few more steps until my feet came to the awareness of an edge. I looked across and the depth seemed to be ten or so more steps. I looked up and saw about the same depth as it was across. I looked down and the angel warned me not to go down there. As I looked from my feet into the depths that seemed endless, I felt the sensation that I would no longer exists in the present time if I did, so I heeded her words and did not jump. Then after a time of being in a state of objectiveness staring into the abyss, I wondered how long I could look into this darkness…how deep is it? Instantly, I seen a gray counter clockwise swirling energy rise from the depths of my vision of about a mile. The swirl was as long as the depth of which I looked. The swirl spun about three times. When it reached to where my feet were planted was in a matter of a second, the energy disappeared from my vision. Next thing I knew I was in my body again and instantly lifted my head and opened my eyes.

“We have learned much, Siddhartha. There still remains much to learn. We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is spiral; we have already climbed many steps.”
Herman Hesse, “Siddhartha”

I had no idea what just happened, so I walked out of the bedroom and kept silent of my experience. A few months later, a dear friend of mine came over to visit. She brought with her a religious magazine. In it I found an article from a preacher who lives in Carmel Indiana. He said that an angel came to him. He asked the angel to take him to Heaven. The angel denied his request due to the fact that he would not want to come back, so he asked the angel to take him to hell. He did. He walked in darkness and came to an edge. He saw a blue light that he said came from him. Then he saw a swirling mass come out of the darkness. He said the mass was all the souls who denied God, the murders and adulterers and such. Then an evil presence told him that he did not belong there, so he left. He said in an ugly mood that they had no idea of time. Then he gave a warning in his article to be good or you will go to Hell. The place where all the murderer’s and idolaters are residing.

“Moral law must be of divine origin, because, even before the tablets of Moses, it was already contained in the spiral, genetic code.”
Salvador Dali.

Well, being raised strict Roman Catholic; I was terrified of his perception. Did I visit Hell? Am I doomed to go there? I refused to be afraid; I then remembered the silhouette I saw. Objectivity, gnosis, to know, came into play; maybe this abyss was a black hole?
So I bought a couple of books on space knowledge. I skimmed through them. Focused more on other strange experiences and picked up the learning of black holes later. This is what I have learned since then:

“All souls were created in the beginning and are spiraling their way back to whence they came.”
Edgar Cayce.

I learned a word, macroanthropos. This word describes what a variety of ancient civilizations believe: that the universe is in the shape of a man. According to the Kabbalah, the name of the man is Adam Kadmon. Adam Kadmon is the first creation of knowledge and has perfect intellect in the perfect state whose eyes are shinning with the primordial light revealing that the entire universe including all souls resides with in him. This first man was imagined as being created out of the four-letters of the Divine Name stacked one on top of the other. Yod was the head, Heh, the arms and shoulders, Vau, the spine and sexual organs, and the final Heh, the hips and legs.
Hmm… I saw a man before I got to the edge.

“When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.”
Nietzche.

“The Eternal looked upon me for a moment with His eye of power, and annihilated me in His being, and become manifest to me in His essence. I saw I existed through Him.” ~ RUMI

So I dissected the inside of my trip from the edge of the black hole into a geometrical shape that I once drew without any thought and then later realized that it fits in with what I have experienced and am about to describe.

According to this diagram, I was walking from the east-traveling forward to the west. I came to the top right corner, which is what I recognized to be the edge of the abyss. Scientist named this spot the event horizon of a black hole. An event horizon is the membrane around the hole and is the boundary of space-time. Now turn the shape as if you were over the center looking down on it. I am going for flat, no depth. This is complete objectivity of, you know.
The two triangles inside represent something Good, such as love. Now pull them apart from north to south, making the bottom slide upwards, creating the shape of an our glass. This is time. Where the two triangles touch is what modern science named a singularity. A singularity is the past, present and the future, the alpha and the Omega. It is the one condensed spot where all that is collected by the black hole. Tantric Buddhism named this Vajra. Vajra is represented by a central dot, a focal point. It is the seed of the spirit in which everything is in a darkened potential static state. Reshimu fills the black hole with the potential of being. The grey swirl (Hokmah, known as the vision of God face to face and the great stimulator of the universe) I saw coming up is the flow of time, the chi energy flowing in the Sheng state (energy moving upward), which in turn is the life force creating reality. Some rotating black holes make one spin every ten years. I saw three when I stood on the edge and was around the age of thirty. A rotating black hole drags the nearby space around with it, which allows atoms to orbit closer to the event horizon. In the case of Cygnus X-1, none of the atoms were found orbiting closer than 160 km. This data shows it is not rotating to any significant degree. Three turns are not much. The faster a black hole spins the more gravitational waves it creates. The waves (emotions) act to control the speed of the black hole, releasing energy and slowing the spin rate. Without the release of gravitational waves, the black hole would fly apart. Cyngus X-1 is rotating anti-clock wise from our perspective on earth from the North Pole at a 90 degree angle to the galactic plane. Scientist has discovered that where the black hole takes in matter is a shape that is non-changing. It greatly resembles the Aum symbol. This is the primordial tone of creation. I stood on the other side of the black hole where the swastika resides. It is the pure geometrical mark with no tone. It is the shape that makes the first circle in the spiral of creation.
In the primitive language of ancient German, swastika was called Dreischneuss' as 'Vilfos; it is a generative will that refers to the creation of the universe. Vierschneuss' as Fyfos means creation of the original fire.
The word SWASTIKA stems from the Sanskrit, an ancient Indian language: SVASTIKAH, which means 'being happy'. And there you have the whole purpose of existence…..BE HAPPY!

And also this:

Buddhist says reality changes by ones interpretation due to the experiences of the ego viewing symbols in the void . Reality therefore can never be fixed and remains limited, where as emptiness is devoid of reality. Emptiness is the highest state of mind one can obtain. Emptiness is the dark womb of creation. Buddhist says this is obtained when one’s mind is open and in harmony with the whole of creation by being empty of personal interpretation and in touch with the world of spirit, the abyss of un-being. The experiencer is said to have the heart of a mystic and the mind of a pure being that opens the gates of divine wisdom. The experiencer is the third stage of the Atman, the omniscient, indwelling source and director of all. This one is the womb out of which all of the other emerges. All things originate from and dissolve back into this source.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right?

We can cope... because God won't give us more than we can handle...
or our own Higher Self would not....but, that is my opinion.
Warm baths are way better...get into it, Imzadi!!!!!

I know right, I really shouldn't be complaining. I guess it's first world spiritual hippie problems. I guess I'll just have to BEAR with it. Heehee.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬