Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Master

EVERY soul will eventually return to Source. Darkness must redeem itself.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 12-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Master

As far as I remember there is a story in Tantra about two brothers? One found god through his love for god, the other through his hate for god.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
My spirit guide tests me from time to time since I am still learning truth. We had a discussion about dark souls and apparently dark souls stay dark because they have no conscience. They are not aware of themselves and have no emotion, except for hate?

yes, vespa, to my understanding there are souls whose only purpose is to cause havoc in the life of those who have a possibility of returning home. They would not be aware that they are different, but I disagree that they possess no emotion except hate. They possess an astral body, therefore have many levels of emotions; unless of course, they're psychopaths.
And yes, they are on the reincarnation wheel forever.

Quote:
Since there is no consciense they would not evolve to the light.

the light of the creator is a fractal, a pseudo-light.

Quote:
I know this goes against peooles belief so I am testing it here.

people like to feel comfortable, it's tough doing life here, and as your beginning to understand, we are not all the same. There are different paths of evolution for different souls.

Quote:
There is then the exception of a soul who became dark but reformed himself because the source of his soul is not dark.

yes, this is entirely different, but I prefer the term low vibration to "dark". We all enter the realm of low vibrations.

Quote:
Sometimes again a good soul after dying woukd judge himself as bad and go to the dark for a limited time but to wake up to the truth of who he is. It is the souls higher self that would take her/him there. This is complicated and there is a lot to explain and comprehend but this is what I understood so far. Other views would be interesting at this point. I did try to bring this subject up with my yoga teacher who is a "yogi" but he was not sure.

the lords of karma have many tricks to keep humanity coming back to the material world.
Your higher self knows where you belong. Some of us don't belong to the creator of matter.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Super Moderator
There may be exceptions, but it's likely that many decent Souls have also had what are termed "dark" experiences, and some by their own instigation.

I know I have not led a perfect life. I have found the side of "Light" to be the side I am batting for, but also recognise and accept the times in the past when I have not been true to those ideals.
Yet I have changed my ways. It became a no-brainer when encounters with experiences of true value happened, and I hope very much that I am "evolving".

So those who are still where "I used to be"....or are even more deeply entrenched in the more selfish side of things....well all they are -to my view -is at a different stage on the journey. Sometimes, I think some have to experience something in order to choose not to choose it -if you see what I mean. For some it's instinctive. For others, maybe it's only when they put their fingers in the fire they learn not to.....

I might be wrong. There may be races of Beings which I know nothing about, which are completely opposed to the evolutionary trend of the Soul, and always have been on that course. I don't know.
Old 13-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Suspended
Would a dark soul evolve?

Well...a soul is a soul, there needn't be light or dark about it but for the sake of argument, a negative, fearful soul would evolve EVENTUALLY. Nothing stays static forever.
Old 13-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
This is complicated and there is a lot to explain and comprehend but this is what I understood so far.
It's not so complicated, really, when you begin to let go of 'dark' and 'light'. 'Dark' and 'light' are simply polarised consciousness and both are as much a part of All That Is as any other part, but our thinking separates and judges one to be bad and the other good, or opposite. That is not the case at all because the Universe does not judge nor separate. All consciousness is consciousness just the same.

We don't exist in a duality, we exist in a trinity as you have hinted at.
Quote:
A dark soul would however have an important role in raising consciousness of others who would evolve.
The duality is the dark vs light and the trinity is the dark, the light and the consciousness that there is one, the other and both and each of them have their roles to play in the raising of consciousness is the trinity. The light is not 'higher' or 'better' than the dark and 'staying in the light' doesn't raise our vibrations but stunts our consciousness. Souls have made the choice to be 'dark', perhaps for the very reason of bringing others into the Light and assisting their (and our) evolution.
Old 13-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Master
I wouldn't call them "dark souls". I'd say they have degraded or lowered themselves into a Dark entity, but I wouldn't say their soul is necessarily a dark one. The soul or spirit is eternally made of light.

But a spirit can be very unevolved whereas their ego or false/lower self is very well developed and evolved. What I mean by that is their main identity is attached to negative aspects.

It may seem to us that a demon is completely evil in their evolution but within there is still the possibility for redemption.

Darkness or the dark side exists as a choice for us to make. A soul can make their bed in Hell as Psalms says and God is still there because God's presence is omnipresent, even within the darkness; the dark-side. That is why the Evil-side of the universe was colored as a "satan" or "devil" in ancient religions. There is a personality or entity to this force. It is because God is also within the darkness. I know that is a hard thing to accept. Theologians had to go to such lengths to even create a Lucifer-character to describe this metaphor of how evil or darkness works in the universe like an entity all it's own.

Even forces that seem to be merely a force have a life to it like an entity because it is part of God.

The soul that makes their bed in hell always has the potential to get out and listen to Divine Guidance and evolve out of it. But there are those spirits that choose to stay in lower-realms and have been there for thousands and perhaps millions of years learning how to manipulate energies, possess humans, control other spirits, torture the living, and feed off Fear and negative energy. We just call them demons or demonic-spirits. It's just a name though to explain such complex things in the Spirit World.
Old 13-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Master

@ skygazer. Dark souls would have an astral body but no emotional body or other higher bodies since they have no emotions just darkness. Their aura is dark. I agree that they reincarnate automatically.

I think the word soul is confusing for people and people assume we are the same since we all have souls. They have a different make up though and no higher self.
Old 13-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
There may be exceptions, but it's likely that many decent Souls have also had what are termed "dark" experiences, and some by their own instigation.

I know I have not led a perfect life. I have found the side of "Light" to be the side I am batting for, but also recognise and accept the times in the past when I have not been true to those ideals.
Yet I have changed my ways. It became a no-brainer when encounters with experiences of true value happened, and I hope very much that I am "evolving".

So those who are still where "I used to be"....or are even more deeply entrenched in the more selfish side of things....well all they are -to my view -is at a different stage on the journey. Sometimes, I think some have to experience something in order to choose not to choose it -if you see what I mean. For some it's instinctive. For others, maybe it's only when they put their fingers in the fire they learn not to.....

I might be wrong. There may be races of Beings which I know nothing about, which are completely opposed to the evolutionary trend of the Soul, and always have been on that course. I don't know.

I think a good soul is tempted by darkness. We have a polarity in our dimension so we find out who we really are. Yes, that would have a person such as yourself evolve.
Old 13-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Dark souls would have an astral body but no emotional body or other higher bodies since they have no emotions just darkness. Their aura is dark. I agree that they reincarnate automatically.

I have heard this happen due to a curse where the being or part of it is trapped on this plane. Thus it will go straight from incarnation to incarnation automatically. In one case I would agree that in our sense emotion was an unfamiliar thing, in the other there were great many emotions. Both evolve the moment that energy is let loose whether they are dark or light or whatever?