Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-09-2012, 10:37 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Agreed, however,
Many of us possess these qualities, and understand well their value.....
so i was looking at other, more unique abilities , Many-most of which have been rarely or never seen in children, and only in highly advanced, accomplished yogis.

(for example)

levitation of objects
transmutate-teleport objects
teleportation
unusual healing abilities
unheard of clairvoyant abilities
akashic reading skills
immune to disease

most of this has been reportedly observed in certein kids under 14 , & older, yes

I wonder if its necessary to isolate these gifts Henri. I understand you are interested to learn of the who and what and most likely with good intention.....but I am curious as to the why you might be wanting to bring these stories out in the open about children so young...I feel that those adults who have these gifts themselves would be better to share their own stories around their own childhood gifts into adult life...I feel gifts are one thing...but allowing children to just be all that they are is the direction we need to nurture, not isolate their gifts in this way....children just need to be children...with a holistic/spiritual awareness taken into consideration.
Old 16-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Henri77

Because they can (whatever age....) inspire us, and suggest human potentials many of us, even here, don't believe possible.

I certainly understand a parents protective instinct, however.

I'm sure to many kids , it's no big deal.... and they take for granted abilities we find astonishing.

I'm simply inviting stories, not a 60 Minute tv episode.

I started a thread on levitation, and 3-4 adult members shared personal stories...that surprised even me.

Many of those incarnated the last 15-20+ yrs are unlike any children ever seen on earth.
Old 16-09-2012, 11:04 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Because they can inspire us, and suggest human potentials many of us, even here, don't believe possible.

I'm sure to many kids , it's no big deal.... and they take for granted abilities we find astonishing.

I'm just inviting stories, not a 60 minute tv episode.

I am sure to many kids they wonder why "we" make it such a big deal...often spirtually gifted children dont need to isolate their own gifts, because those gifts are working in the exact space where spirit has alligned them.....when parents nurture the child fully..the gifts become one with their purpose and self mastery and most often they go about it with no need to isloate them...and without any adults needing to fufil their own astonishment over them...

I have a gifted empathic son...I used to be protective of him...but now having walked in his shoes......I see how he has shown me how to just let him be and get on with his life one with his gifts...I have no "need" to isolate his gifts....just let him be.
Old 16-09-2012, 11:12 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Because they can (whatever age....) inspire us, and suggest human potentials many of us, even here, don't believe possible.

I'm simply inviting stories, not a 60 Minute tv episode.

I started a thread on levitation, and 3-4 adult members shared personal stories...that surprised even me.

Many of those incarnated the last 15-20+ yrs are unlike any children ever seen on earth.

So may I ask you, in these astonishing gifts you wish to bring to light...how does it serve you and your own journey?
Old 16-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
So may I ask you, in these astonishing gifts you wish to bring to light...how does it serve you and your own journey?

Are we not inspired by any worthy accomplishment that reflects our inherent potential?

This is what I seek to share-explore..... the miracle of human potential.
i hope others find it equally inspiring, to glimpse what we can create, beyond what we already know of. It expands our concept of what's possible as humans.

Is this not what all saints have done, revealed our potential in one way or another.

"greater things than this you also can do"

I'm really not interested in debate.... there are lots of wonderful threads if this isn't of value-interest to someone, and I respect those who feel silence is in their best interest.
Old 16-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Henri77

"because those gifts are working in the exact space where spirit has alligned them.....when parents nurture the child fully..the gifts become one with their purpose"

This is lovely and I understand....

Yet many young people don't have this support and feel alone & confused by things they cannot share.... with family-friends
these forums often answer their confusion to some degree, knowing they're not alone, freaks, or as many put it "am I crazy, cause I experience.....?
Old 16-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Master

All I will say is that if you bring me the child, the person, I will find their gifts and show them their gifts, and I will show them how to cultivate and learn from their gifts.
It is not always about serving one's journey but a curiousity which allows them and all others to see what may otherwise may of been thought as impossible or unknown to now possible and within one's range of knowledge, expanding all those who read on it.
I have a many friends with "gifts" as you may call them, and I have seen a greater many with unrealized gifts, or misunderstood gifts. Among those I know quite well, healing is a prominent gift, they have a way to get inside others and transform their lives.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 16-09-2012, 11:53 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Are we not inspired by any worthy accomplishment that reflects our inherent potential?

This is what I seek to share-explore..... the miracle of human potential.
i hope others find it equally inspiring, to glimpse what we can create, beyond what we already know of. It expands our concept of what's possible as humans.

Is this not what all saints have done, revealed our potential in one way or another.

"greater things than this you also can do"

I'm not interested in debate.... there are lots of wonderful threads if this isn't of value-interest to someone

..in my sharing and asking I am simply opening up the bigger picture and often for adults who only see them in light of their gifts only, this can be quite painful for children....I understand that gifted children can be most inspiring....and we can view to honour and be inspired be one aspect of their path...or be inspired by them the fullness of their being...

I apologize for interrupting...in my eyes its all of value and interest when it comes to our children...all children.
Old 16-09-2012, 11:56 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
All I will say is that if you bring me the child, the person, I will find their gifts and show them their gifts, and I will show them how to cultivate and learn from their gifts.
It is not always about serving one's journey but a curiousity which allows them and all others to see what may otherwise may of been thought as impossible or unknown to now possible and within one's range of knowledge, expanding all those who read on it.
I have a many friends with "gifts" as you may call them, and I have seen a greater many with unrealized gifts, or misunderstood gifts. Among those I know quite well, healing is a prominent gift, tthey have a way to get inside others and transform their lives.

Its "all" part of their journey... even in light of your own seeing...and findings...

Most often to get inside others...we have to be able to get inside ourselves..dont you think?
Old 17-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Mathew

Interesting topic....with indigo children they don't feel it as a gift but something normal, which it is, it's just us adults who were brought up in a more closed society see it as gifts, it's as normal as going to the toilet or eating to stay alive. The more these so called gifts are treated as everyday normal life the more prevalent they will become.

It's our conscious understanding that disallows our true abilities to come forth, we all have these abilities but we are blocked by our lack of understanding, in other words we have manifested a world void of out true abilities by not expanding our conscious awareness & understanding. We don’t just need spiritual awareness to bring these blocked abilities forth but a widening of our conscious awareness as well; these are not necessarily the same thing.

I have certain abilities but I’m not going to tell the world about them because for one I would be ridiculed through other people’s egotism & misunderstanding, its normal but not in this reality as it stands at the moment so I don’t blame children in hiding this as well. Indigo kids hide this through their inner selves, they might not be totally aware of this but that’s what I think is happening here.

Look, with just what I’ve said & written down I’ve been ridiculed for so I don’t blame anyone for hiding their abilities. The thing to remember is these talents we all have aren’t abnormal but are quite a fundamental natural part of us all, once we realise they aren’t gifts but a natural part of us your own abilities start to come forth but one has to be open to them & willing to change one’s conscious understanding for any further development to take place.

I know this sound like dribble but there you go!!

Love
Mathew