Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Henri77

Is your child a spiritual master?

Do you have any personal stories about spiritually gifted children?

Feel free to change their identity if you wish anonymity

I've heard much about superpsychic children in China, Mexico, Russia ...
like to know about personal experiences,,,,, folks would like to share.

unusually strong healing, telekinesis, precognition, remote viewing, whatever .....

I know many gifted teens are at SF .but rarely those under 12 ....

I'd prefer positive stories, just to share some possibilities many here are unaware of.

Also are they secretive about their gifts, or do they admit-share it with others their age range- (select friends or peers).
Old 14-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Henri77

Yes wisdom, love is certainly needed more than psychic powers these days,
yet these abilities wisely used, can extend our awareness-abilities and manifest change.

Also many(?) are able to telempathically link with their spiritual "brothers-sisters" both on earth and "in space"
Old 16-09-2012, 04:33 AM
Henri77

Golly, no proud parents want to share?

I know gifts can be challenging to many kids, but they came here for a

purpose and others could benefit from the information & your
experience.
Old 16-09-2012, 05:40 AM
Master

I think you may want to change your question and pose it to the kids on this website instead...there are several on here that have amazing talents. Just saying.
Old 16-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Master
My baby grand daughter has the soul of an ancient light being.

Xan

Old 16-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I think you may want to change your question and pose it to the kids on this website instead...there are several on here that have amazing talents. Just saying.

I considered doing that in the Indigo forum, but I've likely already heard something from them... but thanx, I may just make a dupl post...in fact think I will ... as they likley know of friends as well

Yet there are LOTS of parents at SF it seems, and yes many teens who are being discreet about what they can do, for fear of ridiculed.
Old 16-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Henri77

I really don't care if he-she-you is-are 5 or 18 ...... let's talk about what's possible so others may learn.

I've started several threads about rare spiritual gifts and promise you will be treated with respect & taken seriously...

or just PM me if you're cautious
Old 16-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Rin

I don't know why spiritual gifts, whatever they are, would be an indication of spiritual mastery.

Love, compassion, clarity and wisdom in their speech, adaptability, sense of humor are imo much more useful qualities which could point to spiritual mastery.
Old 16-09-2012, 10:08 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
I don't know why spiritual gifts, whatever they are, would be an indication of spiritual mastery.

Love, compassion, clarity and wisdom in their speech, adaptability, sense of humor are imo much more useful qualities which could point to spiritual mastery.

Yes I can see where your coming from...the gifts all children have if nurtured through many experiences in life bring them to self/spiritual mastery...inclusive of those you have mentioned and more.
Old 16-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin

Agreed, however,
Many of us possess these qualities, and understand well their value.....
so i was looking at other, more unique abilities , Many-most of which have been rarely or never seen in children, and only in highly advanced, accomplished yogis.

(for example)

levitation of objects
transmutate-teleport objects
teleportation
unusual healing abilities
unheard of clairvoyant abilities
akashic reading skills
immune to disease

most of this has been reportedly observed in certein kids under 14 , & older, yes

Last edited by Henri77 : 16-09-2012 at 10:11 PM.