Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Did the teachings of Jesus or Buddha show the real humans they were behind their spiritual philosophies and practice? I think many humans forget where the alignment forms of itself. But then some times as humans we tend to place focus of importance. But everything is important to the whole even when we might deem it otherwise.

What if he blows caution to the wind. And what if both Jesus and Buddha did at one time? Now where are you in all this your saying?

I think you are trekking into different avenues here.

So suffice for me to say, Buddha's teachings and the many countless teachings and suttas of the tradition are very specific in what the Way is.

haha Caution is for anyone else reading it and believing it - not for whatever OP wants to do or say which is his prerogative.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Enlightenment is not just the understanding/knowledge that you are Source, and enlightenment is not the divine experience that so many here have had.
That experience is what I would call stream entry, an experience that reveals the truth of the Dharma.

In Buddhism, stream entry is confirmed by a genuine teacher - not for you to say what is, and what is not. Even if so, it's no big deal ;) Your definition of it seems to indicate it is something more than it is.

In Buddhism enlightenment is equated to the end of greed, hatred, and delusion. In observance of that which is fake, all dissolves.

However, if you are feeling that unconditional love, then you will be reborn into realms of love that suit your level of... 'achievement', if you will.
And this is NOT a bad thing!
Rebirth is NEVER a bad thing!
I did not mean to imply that feeling unconditional love upon connecting with others or with Source is a bad thing, or an unnatural thing!
On the contrary, it is a wonderful thing!

Your definition of unconditional love seems to be contradictory to the true standard in Buddhism - which is selfless compassion.

However, that is not enlightenment.
Enlightenment is the cheat code, it is the escape hatch, it is existential suicide.
Enlightenment is to 'slip' out of existence.
It is to escape from that cycle of rebirth, to cease to ever exist as an individuated consciousness.
To only be reborn as the system as a whole, which contains everything.
If you feel that unconditional love, they you feel your connection to the system, and that is great!
Let the flow of the universe guide your life!
Let yourself be reborn into domains of unconditional love!

That's not enlightenment. Perhaps your individual definition only.

But if unconditional love exists, so does unconditional hate.
And the system itself does not differentiate between either.
Trust me on this, you probably don't want to be enlightened.

Unconditional hate? Without discernment, and without true compassion, all is indeed lost. So sad.

Sorry if I don't take your word for it, i respect that you had some insights in your life - wonderful!!! :) - but I think the way you are interpreting/defining them may seem antithetical to those teachings and traditions you reference it, and in that way, is not of service to anyone interested in those teachings.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
But if unconditional love exists, so does unconditional hate.
And the system itself does not differentiate between either.

Hate always causes conflict and suffering.
Love brings caring, support, harmony.

Hate doesn't seem to exist in the astral world according to all sources. You look at the whole of metaphysics, everything from near death experiences, hypnotic regression to time between lives, past life memories, psychics, no one reports the astral world as a place where hate can or does exist.

If you look at religious concepts from all religions, the source of "hate" seems to be ego. If you get rid of selfishness, self-centeredness, pride etc, naturally love is there and not hate.

I can see your point about earth. The "system" seems to not care about hate existing on earth. But then human life exists to teach us to choose love, to become more aware. Hate serves a purpose on earth. One hates, creates conflict and violence, and through that and karma and many incarnations and all of that, one becomes more aware and conscious and stops hating. It's like how a low tree branch makes you feel pain every time you don't duck. Eventually you learn to duck. The pain served a purpose.

So I would say the "system" does differentiate between the two and love exists everywhere...higher and higher as you reach the source. Hate does not.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account
As i see it when the person transforms its energy into a causeless bliss and peace the energy itself takes care of things.

Anybody whom has experienced this would experience how causeless it is. How easy things become. When one is his or her own happiness. Everything dissolves into that.

Imo its not about the mind and ideals of behavior. Its about the energy. Energetic transformation.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4