Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
In a way amanda Panda 'God' is just a word attributed to 'something' .. and when we add to the pot that it can be said that what we are is also God then there is only God or self that can affect and be affected . Its the same thing . Its like pinching your arm and God feels the pain too . Does it matter if you or God feels that pain . Lets ask God? Lets ask what we are that is in Identity? ‘Oh hold on a minute .. they are one and the same thing ‘supposedly’ oh and it’s not God’ and ‘I am’ not what ‘I think I am’ ..Oh boy what does one do now? lol .

x daz x
Well Teddy, if God (i.e., the Dazzer slice of God) is feeling pinched or pained then perhaps God needs healed, and loved.
Perhaps God needs to find his centre.
And perhaps all of the above are good and loving ideas.
If on the other hand, God (same) feels like praying, laughing, dreaming, playing and creating...these ways too are good and loving and healing.
And perhaps a new day is dawning for God and all the rest :)

As above, so below...whatever above and below are.
All it really means is that transparency doesn't mean just you and me (whatever souls or consciousnesses apply to "you" and "me")...
Transparency applies to God too What "God" experiences (whatever that means...), we experience, and vice-versa. So keep that in mind and in heart, and above all, gather your love and your grace and your blessings round you....embrace them fully...keep them close and also bring them forth to the furthest reaches of All. After all, you're God and [in/with/for] God, all things are possible.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
We are basing everthing upon a label . We label something real and then apply everything to that label . The foundation of ‘realness’ is built on sand .

Is the tree real? Is a tree a tree? Is the tree consciousness? Is the tree God .

Whom does anything matter too? The Tree? God? Consciousness? Amanda? Panda?

x daz x

Well actually I have it on great authority that the ultimate answer to life, the universe & everything is 42.
But what 42 means or is at any given time, of course, is an infinity unto itself.

BTW Panda says Yes to all of the above.
The bamboo tree is real to Panda and it's quite tasty actually
(*Gives thanks to God and universe for the blessing of the tree and its sustenance*)

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Well actually I have it on great authority that the ultimate answer to life, the universe & everything is 42.
But what 42 means or is at any given time, of course, is an infinity unto itself.

BTW Panda says Yes to all of the above.
The bamboo tree is real to Panda and it's quite tasty actually
(*Gives thanks to God and universe for the blessing of the tree and its sustenance*)

Well thats that then or shall I say thats not even that then .

I bet the panda's relieved ..

x daz x
Old 12-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
I think Panda face that one can only make sense and perceive anything that relates to self and life and all that jazz in the way that they do and for sure that changes and in a supposed moment something matters to them and then it doesn’t matter . One minute there is happiness and then there is sadness, within each state one opens up to all that attributes to the mind in those instances for it wont matter if it pours of rain on a happy day .

x daz x

Hey Daz , yes all that is true. But beyond the ebb & flow, the calm waters and the thrashing tides...there is a deeper realisation of great beauty and majesty in the depths. It is beyond mind but it can inform mind over time. It is our centre. It is our soul resonance, and living in alignment with it will guide us to what is meaningful for us. Every soul is unique, though all are precious in Spirit. Why is this? I think this awareness has deep and real meaning for us. Particularly if this resonates with your soul

All of us can be one with the One, if even just momentarily. That is something we can all do. But what none of us can do is be one another. Not in body of course, but not in consciousness either. Your soul resonates to a unique chord, as does mine and all the rest. No one and no thing is replaceable or disposable. And so every one and every thing matters. Yes that means you too

Peace & blessings,
Amanda

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
It is beyond mind but it can inform mind over time. It is our centre. It is our soul resonance, and living in alignment with it will guide us to what is meaningful for us.

There is integration for sure amanda panda face .

At times I can relate to this core centre that you speak of but for 'me' this so called 'core centre' can dissolve all meaning as well give meaning to something ..

Its like I have said before to A.C. everything does and doesn't exist ..

x daz x
Old 18-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Master
Hey there Daz
For me the core centre is only composed of meaning. To be "interpreted" in that place beyond mind.
The place that dissolves all meaning..in the sense of nihilism at the extreme...is always the crown chakra...connecting to the One through the head (so to speak). Where there is only the nothingness.

IMO & speaking personally:
Channeling everything through the heart chakra (yes, easier said than done until the switch is flipped and then that is default mode) generally prevents 1) alienation (from self & world) and general paranoia, 2) "lockdown" (feeling cut off from your soul, your heart, and/or your mind) and general anxiety (often fear-based), OR 3) a sense of spiritual isolation and being unmoored & adrift in the universe, and general depression -- ALL of which are pretty common when trying to find your centre & connect through the crown chakra withough channeling everything back through the heart chakra.

Others, you included, may be less negatively affected by this sort of connection...and they may not have the emotional components I noted.
However I noticed that I was very sensitive to the separation of heart/soul/mind-intellect...and forcing my rational brain to make sense of it all just no longer worked. I had to accept that what I valued and what resonated were going to be my primary beacons and guideposts, like it or lump it.
I think lockdown is your soul's way of shaking you by the shoulders, so to speak. Because it certainly does get your attention.
I laugh now...wasn't so funny at the time & never is. But I did know how to swim..or in your case, how to surf ...
which is what I needed to do..just ride the waves till I got to shore

Peace & blessings Dazzer,
Amanda

-- Rainer Maria Rilke