Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Experiencer

Possible Dream of Far Off Future or What?

So, I've had several dreams throughout the years about past lives. This one felt like the same type of dream, but it cannot possibly be historical. So, I'm hoping you might shed some light onto the experience.

I was walking along talking to an individual I identify as a soul connection. He has been in many of my past lives with me. Anyway, in this one, we were walking around wearing all white in front of a corporate-like building with a beautiful futuristic garden/hedge maze below. I don't recall all of the details, but after avoiding him because I thought he would be mad, I approached him to apologize and we walked side by side, practically merging. We were still two people, but it's like we completely shared each other's energy.

Anyway, like I said, it felt very similar to dreams about past lives. But, it was too futuristic to be a life on this planet. So, is it possible to dream of future lives, too? Or memories of a time in another dimension? Anyway, I know it sounds crazy, but I just can't shake this dream.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
happyhaunts03: So, is it possible to dream of future lives, too? Or memories of a time in another dimension?
yes; certainly.
and not just 'imaginary scenarios', i believe, but "actual" and "real" events.

Last edited by H:O:R:A:C:E : 24-02-2018 at 09:35 AM.
Old 24-02-2018, 04:07 AM
Master
i'm starting to think the dream was speaking to you of your relationship
with your own higher self identity. the scene takes place at a higher
level of consciousness than you're accustomed to, so it's viewed as if in
the future, rather than now (you may imagine you're capable of getting
there at some point, but maybe still hold doubts presently).
the "all white" attire seems "angelic"; the corporate-like building may
represent heaven's workplace (?); the garden/hedge maze below is
representing the earthly plane of existence.
Old 25-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Experiencer

Thank you all for your responses. This has provided some much needed clarity.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
So, I've had several dreams throughout the years about past lives. This one felt like the same type of dream, but it cannot possibly be historical. So, I'm hoping you might shed some light onto the experience.

I was walking along talking to an individual I identify as a soul connection. He has been in many of my past lives with me. Anyway, in this one, we were walking around wearing all white in front of a corporate-like building with a beautiful futuristic garden/hedge maze below. I don't recall all of the details, but after avoiding him because I thought he would be mad, I approached him to apologize and we walked side by side, practically merging. We were still two people, but it's like we completely shared each other's energy.

Anyway, like I said, it felt very similar to dreams about past lives. But, it was too futuristic to be a life on this planet. So, is it possible to dream of future lives, too? Or memories of a time in another dimension? Anyway, I know it sounds crazy, but I just can't shake this dream.

It has a double meaning , like an overlapping of both inner and outer realms.

On an Inner Level the dream shows a merging of Sol and Luna, Ida-Pingala, Ying-Yang, ....... the One Force divided now Uniting ~ That is a MUST for the outer part to Manifest. Only 2 COMPLETED Individuals can do the Unity Work (the Corporate entrance is symbolic of this) ....... together ~ and this IS much a SHARED - UNITED ENERGY ........ as there is in Truth only ONE CONSCIOUSNESS ........ when Completed ...... One is Complete ALONE and has the Eternal Infinite Partner....... one here their is no lack or need to fulfill, but an Expansion (Corporation = GREAT WORK) sometimes is best suited with a Completed Partner as well. Rare it is ~