Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Suspended

Contact with someone that knew me before I was born

This is a long story because I've been getting a lot of clairaudience since 2012 and I think it was her trying to contact me, all I've understood so far was my name being whispered, and be yourself I love you. After all I've heard was radio static coming outta nowhere and the sound of someone taking one huge inhale with their mouth on different days a lot in summer 2014 and one last time during November.

A Tuesday, my sister was graduating from her nurse program, so I took 2hours of the rest of my work day off, as I was taking a quick nap in the lockeroom waiting for the time for the city bus to come.
Before I quickly drifted off I saw this use fash of white light coming behind my eyelids from the right corner of my vision, it stopped infront of my visions for 0.5seconds and then went to the left of my vision and disappeared.

These flashes of that colour appeared atleast 5-6 times to me before and everytime I jump because it`s so sudden and I only notice what just happened at the very moment it leaves.

So fast forward to after the graduation we go eat at a restaurant and had an amazing time felt very happy and good. We all get home and I get more events that make me feel super happy plus the next day is my last day at work.So I go take a quick bath before going to bed.

5-10 minutes before I awake I have this best dream ever.
I`m at work which is a restaurant inside an old church, and I see my boss telling me to not leave because mrs.leen want to see me ...? I never heard that name before but im not conscious that im dreaming so I go along with the flow stay in the kitchen for a couple of moments then...I`m in this new room that I've never seen before and theres a round table and scriptures all over the walls I focus on one and then notice this women (leen I suppose)

She`s talking to me telling that she has been trying to contact me for soo long, and that she knew me before I was born.
I remember saying I usualy give the phone to my parents.
I wasn`t aware of the context of what she was saying before awaking.
Then she responds that she is the one that instilled faith in God inside of me.
That`s all I can remember I know she gave me a paper and I wrote something on it I remember we did talk after but I have no clue what was said or what I responded it`s like I forgot some of the most important parts when I awoke.
After I woke up I felt my heart being really warm and feeling love from it, as is she told me something more that made this feeling come naturally everytime I THOUGHT about that episode.

What are you thoughts are on this episode I've been really hoping to contact her but don`t really know how and why was the white flash there in my vision during the day please share your thoughts and knowledge I would be so gratefull!
Old 01-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Master
Hi,

Continue to encourage these telepathic experiences and see where they can lead you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Guide
Beings of light may appear as just that, a quick flash, hello, and off.

I noticed a particular pattern that when it(appearances) may happen during the day most often, that night or in the precipices of waking-sleep contact is most prominent. Kinda like them popping in, letting me know that there is some urgent business to attend. Have you noticed a similar pattern? Or has it happened enough to tell?

Working on awareness might help, and whatever it is that may be blocking communication, such as doubts(where it has to be a particular form of contact to be valid as such) and thus many contacts slip by unnoticed or passed off.

Like John, encouraging your clairaudience abilities would be a promising avenue as well.

Overall it sounds wonderful, and think it's great!
Old 02-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Suspended

Thanks for the feedback both of you, will try to encourage them has much as possible.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
Beings of light may appear as just that, a quick flash, hello, and off.

I noticed a particular pattern that when it(appearances) may happen during the day most often, that night or in the precipices of waking-sleep contact is most prominent. Kinda like them popping in, letting me know that there is some urgent business to attend. Have you noticed a similar pattern? Or has it happened enough to tell?

Working on awareness might help, and whatever it is that may be blocking communication, such as doubts(where it has to be a particular form of contact to be valid as such) and thus many contacts slip by unnoticed or passed off.

Like John, encouraging your clairaudience abilities would be a promising avenue as well.

Overall it sounds wonderful, and think it's great!

I`ve noticed that when I talk to someone or myself I get this blue orb that's the most frequent one I see. The white flash comes while im on the brink of sleeping or sometimes wakes me up from sleeping without dreams.