Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-07-2015, 02:32 PM
spiritofjosh

Contacting spirit guide through tarot cards?

I posted recently about how I form communication with my spirit guide; by asking very specific questions to get a yes or no and it seems to work well.

But do any of you use or believe in the use of tarot cards to speak to your guides?

I often use them to do a yes/no tarot spread that utilizes the Wheel of Fortune card and 4 positions with 2 cards each. Each position stands for "yes, soon, delay or no" and where ever the Wheel of Fortune lands is your answer and accompanying card will give a little more detail as to why.

Thing is I try and concentrate but direct my question to my spirit guide and use the tarot cards as the tool, since I cannot verbally get answers back from my spirit guide them self. Last night I used the yes/no spread and asked my spirit guide to give me the true answer and I got my answer in the "yes" position and this spread is usually always very accurate despite knowing tarot isn't best for yes or no questions.

I ask though because I'm curious if they really do answer you through such tools or if I'm getting answers from tarot cards, that have been very positive lately, from nothing in particular.

To specify, I haven't heard from someone in a while but keep "feeling" like I will be soon. So Sunday night I asked the cards via spirit guide if so and so will contact me this week and I got a "yes." Monday I asked if they will contact me between then and this coming Wednesday, again got a "yes." Yesterday morning I asked if so and so will contact me that day and got a "no" to which they did not contact me. But last night I asked if they will contact me today and again got a "yes" accompanied by a Queen of Swords. Each time I asked I got a yes or no, no "maybe's" or "delays" that I do get depending on questions. There have even been times where I asked the same question twice in a row to "test" it out and got the same answer twice in a row. Guess today I will find out if so and so contact me.....sorry to get off track.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Knower

I don't use cards to speak to my guide but any kind of structured divination can help you with that. Just keep a consistent structure when you read the cards. Don't vary your method.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:04 PM
spiritofjosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatulum
I don't use cards to speak to my guide but any kind of structured divination can help you with that. Just keep a consistent structure when you read the cards. Don't vary your method.

I don't vary much at all really. I'm not that good at reading tarot cards and I don't read for others, that's why I only use the yes/no spread because it's simple and to the point. I just don't want to get a yes/no answer after asking my spirit guide through them and think "oh wow, that's great! thanks spirit guide!" and have the answer not even be from them. Just unsure if anybody else ever has experience with this.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account
I use Tarot cards to get messages from my spirit guides. I never ask Yes/No questions :)
Old 01-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Knower

I would suggest map dowsing. It's sort of like a Ouija board but your using your finger or a pendulum to spell out the answers. Also using ITC works well. I used the p-sb7 ghost box when I first started out. Eventually with Edward's help I developed clairaudience and no longer need the toys.

I've not worked much with map dowsing but my understanding is that you run your finger over the letters like someone reading braille. You feel a change when you pass over the letter that the spirit wants to indicate. The change can be a change in temperature, the paper feels bumpy, a buzzing or vibration... it varies .

To do ITC all you need is a radio and a computer. The radio has to have a manual ( not digital ) scan. there are a couple different methods. Here are a couple of examples
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WybHNmrZZU

This is direct radio vioce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4W0-K93sE

Not sure what it is but it's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHmfWIZFhqc
Old 02-07-2015, 03:36 AM
Guide

I have found my friend to be flexible and fluid on communication. But why do you assume that you "cannot verbally get answers back from my spirit guide themself." ?
Old 02-07-2015, 06:43 AM
Knower
Hi spiritofjosh,
I was using a pendulum to contact my guides as I just wanted yes or no answers. It was great when I needed a crutch and answers but it started to feel very wrong. Like it was messing with me and eroding my soul. I have stopped using it. I am asking guides for signs instead to answer questions.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:38 PM
spiritofjosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
I have found my friend to be flexible and fluid on communication. But why do you assume that you "cannot verbally get answers back from my spirit guide themself." ?

I meant as in if I were driving or walking alone and needed or wanted to know the answer to a question that they cannot, or at least haven't yet, verbally answered me where I could hear them. For example; if I asked them if I should go to this event or not, that I don't/haven't heard them respond "well if you did such and such would happen," as if a physical friend would respond.

That sort of thing.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:31 AM
warmsoul

Hi spiritofjosh, I have a deck of cards, and just use them for myself, though I have done a reading or tried for a friend before, and it turned out to be accurate. I have used them to get messages from my spirit guides, yes. I also ask my Guardian Angel to be with and guide me before I start.