Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-06-2011, 05:53 AM
eduarte713

Contact?

So i've been trying to contact a guide for a couple days now.
I've had questions answered and even songs played in my head,
but it always feels like it's me answering myself... but at the same
time, an answer I wouldn't be able to think of....

Today I was meditating with little time, I went in quite deep and was
able to let go real much. I began calling my spirit guide, and suddenly
this deep strong energy took over me. I wasn't scared or anxious since
this had happened before. This time I was ready to let go. I began seeing
a green orb/ ball with a blueish outline. It was very near, I was kind of startled and felt too overwhelmed. I was then interrupted by a knock \on my door indicating that lunch was ready :/. I came back, rested a bit \and got up. I felt really spacey and ungrounded but had to eat lunch and go back to work. :(

Was this my spirit guide I was making contact with or what was it?
I remember asking for his/her name, he didn't reply. all I know is this
energy and presence I have felt before. It feels like a huge heavy buzzing
energy that overtakes my entire body....

I'm new to much of these things and with no teachers or guides around
I'm pretty much left to online resources. Any help is welcomed , also
if someone could point me to any books on these topics. Many thanks,
my mind is thirsty for knowledge and something inside is asking me to
dive deep!
Old 16-06-2011, 05:58 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduarte713
I've had questions answered and even songs played in my head,
but it always feels like it's me answering myself... but at the same
time, an answer I wouldn't be able to think of....

I will sometimes spend time questioning and answering myself, usually on paper. It can get quite deep, and yes, sometimes we have answers that we didn't realize we had.

Quote:
It feels like a huge heavy buzzing
energy that overtakes my entire body....

Sounds like astral projection.
Old 16-06-2011, 06:09 AM
eduarte713

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack

Sounds like astral projection.

Yes , Yes, YES!! I was just reading another post about this certain pop you hear once your out. and I definitely heard this pop, hell it felt like I got slapped in the face.... well this is good news, I think i'll read up more about AP before I actually try attempting it again though. How am I doing this without even knowing though.... All I was doing was my normal meditation, I asked for my guide to appear and POP i slipped....
Old 16-06-2011, 06:13 AM
tragblack

Quote:
How am I doing this without even knowing though...

Natural things don't always require knowing.
Old 16-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Natural things don't always require knowing.

True true! Iv tried ages to AP. Iv read thousands of websites inclooding things on here and tried every thing that I could. And alot of times I would fail due to some resion or another. To stressed? To much on my mind? Yes and yes. But the funy thing is, I am able to AP when I least expect it. Hell once I did in the middle of the night. I went over to my mom's bed side and tried to wake her up. It only lasted like a few seconds. I then realized when I came to in the morning that I did indeed AP. Some times things like this or even seeing your guide happends when we least expect it. Hell alot of our experances AP, meeting/seeing guides/angels, any spirit related and other unexplained things that happen to us happen when we least expect it. And thats probly for a resion. Posably becouse your egoe isnt in the way and or your more reseptive to it.

A grate story of mine does revolve around this, well alot of my stories lol.
Once I was laying in my bed. It was night and I was trying to sleep. This was when I first started to get conected to my spirit guide. I was laying down, not thinking on any thing much, just trying to focus on sleeping, when out of nowhere I started to feel a presants behind me as if some one was laying next to me. I wasnt scard but more tired and intriqued. I soon shruged and started to drift off when I hurd a males voice. He said "Hey you." like a greeting to a old friend. It was soft but yet loud enough that it sounded like it came directly from behind me. Of cores being almost asleep then hear a random voice, that woke me up. It took some time to diguest what just happend. I knew it was him, but just the randomness of it was well somthing that took me a few moments to diguest and let sink in to my half asleep brian. This is just one of many stories of mine. ^^;

So Im guessing, things like this happen more often when we are not thinking about it becouse...
1. Our mind isnt cloged in thought
2. Cents we are not expecting it, our egoe isnt eather. So there for we are open to things like this. The best time I think is eather at night when we are trying to sleep or during a part of the day where we least expect things like this to happen eather becouse we are not thinking much on things or we are more relaxed at that certan time of day. Example: Afternoon naps.
3. To what I experanced, alot of this happens at night mainly becouse our imagenation takes over. Ever wonder what that "tink" sound was that you hurd in side your room? Or you thought you saw somthing at the corner of your eye? A random shadow? A person walking?

Now I maybe wrong to some people becouse every ones diffrent. But I do agree this sounds like AP (from what Iv read from other threds and sites about AP.) But you were in a relaxed state and probly wasnt expecting to AP and see your posable spirit guide. From whar Iv read, if your vibrations are high enough during AP or medatation or well any time really, you can see your spirit guide. (I know from persanel experance that we can see our guides if our vibrations are high enough. And from 99% of experances from me, it always happends when Im trying to sleep. Im so relaxed, have no thoughts really in my head that some how I was able to uncochusly raise my viberations high enough to see him. How I did, Im steel trying to fegur it out.) Like this hole paragraph book I just wrote lol, things happen when we least expect it becouse well, our mind isnt busy trying to make it happen. Sorta like, you know that saying "Oh you will remember 3 in the morning." Becouse you wernt thinking about that one dudes name or what it was you forgot this morning.
Old 16-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
I'm new to much of these things and with no teachers or guides around
I'm pretty much left to online resources. Any help is welcomed , also
if someone could point me to any books on these topics. Many thanks,
my mind is thirsty for knowledge and something inside is asking me to
dive deep!

There is that saying that "love will find a way".

It seems that your inner guidance has made an impression on you. There are many web sites like mine that strive to direct you inward toward yourself. All I can say is that your purest of efforts will yield the greater results.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/