Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Mostly these are external sources, but to play devils advocate, what if these external avenues were cut off - say you became a quadraplegic stuck in a nursing home, not even able to ask for stimulation, what happens then?

Thats a good point.
I was going to post here and say sleep is my scource of power but its seemed silly to put sleep in with all these powerful natural external forces.I wake up every morning and the current is the most powerful,its hard to get out of bed as I dont want to leave the power....when I get up, I get on with my day by staying focused on the external world,cleaning the house to walking in the mountains,,, but as soon as I stop the external focus,the power rushes back and calls me to trance/sleep and it's like an addiction that I have to fight it to stay awake and aware....I have to say to myself,,"when I die I will have plenty of time for that power,, so stay awake!".......................so I let sleep be my "current/shakti" time

So to answer your question based on my shakti,it seems shakti would increase if I became a quadriplegic and I am guessing here but I believe my spirit would leave but not sure what would happen my body
Old 04-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Breathing works, funny for a childhood asthmatic to realize there was more than oxygen in each breath.

Yes.......There is SO! much more in every breath,,,,it can feel like inhaling love into the lungs/heart
Old 04-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my girlfriend visits numerous trees when we hike. she gets something like you out of them i think. i do in a general sense. there is a feeling of their power around them i sense. in oneness it is like a catalyst for me. but you and her seem to have a more in depth connection than i expereince.
The tree of life is an interesting image.

The thing is when we look at a tree, we only see one side of it. There is another side, the roots that grow into the earth. There is a whole other tree there that we normally don't see, a tie into another complete ecosystem and way of being. It is at the same time literal and metaphorical of the union of earth and sky, above and below, the seen and the unseen.

The trunk of the tree is that union, and why I believe contact with it can be so powerful.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
The ID does?

SO can you elaborate further as to how your own direct experience is determined as being what you call it? The labels we apply are human designed. We separate things out and single things out. The whole connection or movements are within you as a whole host, as they are without in the same way...
the id is the one im communicating with.

there isnt anything to conceptualize as far as what i brought up for me. that being current and silence. some refer to silence as the masculine. current as feminine. works good in my view for communicating.

a big part of the process for me was philosophical. going from living like a witness and so on. that for me had to do with opening up. at some point for me anyways it became completely similiar as it was before it started. simply because bliss and silence became causeless. what i mean is when there no longer a strategy needed. and the radical openings have happend. all the stuff that was important became not so. thats just me though. others may have a different expereince.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4