Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder
Cool Ice covering the world

Hello all!

I had a dream that the world was frozen and I mean ICE ICE ICE everywhere. It was very uncomfortable. The crazy thing about this dream is I woke up to my six year old son telling me he had a bad dream. I said "me too, the world was frozen" then he said, "WoW in my dream too the whole world was frozen in ice" I said that was not a bad dream baby boy it was just strange. This is not the first time I have had a dream with a family member. The same thing happened when I was his age with my oldest sister however, it was not the same dream. Do anyone know the meaning of this? The dream of the world covered with ice?
Old 24-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Suspended
Yes God & The Angels have flames coming off them & they look like fire. When God appeared as a burning bush it was the same spiritual fire. It means God & the angels, including each of our guardian angels that are with us all including your kid, are extremely hot. Much hotter than fire. And this earth world is like a freezing cold place to them. So they give most all people at some time or other dreams that we live in an icy world. It just means we are icy cold to their touch & our world is very cold for them. I once or twice put my hands on an angels arms & he screamed in pain.

Also your guardian angel would know that your son was going to have that dream & come in to tell you about it, & so your guardian angel gave you a similar dream to let you know what it is like to see a world like that. My guardian angel shows me the future every morning & even tells me what people are going to write on the web the following day. So our angels know the future & see it clearly & can show it to us before it happens. There is no mystery really unless you do not believe in God or angels etc.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Pathfinder
I do believe in God and the angels. Me and my son have been praying every night because he is a very fearful child when it comes to dreams and spiritual energy. I figured that I received the dream to make him feel better about it as well. I'm psychic and I read for a living however this energy was rather strange to me and no matter how much I tried to figure it out, all I came to was it's a cold cold world lol. Thank you so much
Old 25-08-2017, 12:32 AM
Master
When we love and are close to people we share 'collective consciousness', it's not uncommon to finish each others sentences, say what the other person was thinking or even share cream space.

As to the world being covered in Ice - it's very likely. Most megalithic structures date back BEFORE the last Ice Age. Meaning humans existed then. Also there are massive tunnels all over Europe. It's likely that humans live underground during Ice Ages. There's been a number of Ice Ages in history, some short and some long.

A dream could be tapping into collective human consciousness which holds these memories or even of an Ice Ages yet to come.
Hard to say exactly - but a fun project for you and you son might be to look into Ice Ages together and learn more about them.

Recently, the day before the solar eclipse in the USA, a group of us did an OBE jumping four eclipses into the future, perhaps as much as 400 years, depending if it was the exact same eclipse we were all focusing on and we ran into ICE too - the whole Eastern sea board and extreme upheaval and desertification in the West. What did we really see? We don't know, this OBE got a little weird to say the least! But Ice seems to be a bit of a theme this week eh?
Old 25-08-2017, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder
That is surly a good idea for us to look deeper into ice age. I never thought of that even as I pondered over the dream. It seemed as if I was the only one living on this ice and my son said he was the only one there as well. We could have did some kind of time travel together :) that would be wonderful.
Old 25-08-2017, 04:48 AM
Master
it could be that you'd had a vision of the spiritual state of humanity at the
extreme of existence, isolated [no pun] and alone, with no noticeable 'flow'
of spiritual information. i think it would be as a precursor to a thaw, as if a
pendulum was about to turn in the other direction.