Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-01-2016, 05:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 whats your take on this?

we keep living the same life until we learn the lessons needed to evolve into our higher self.
Old 24-01-2016, 05:35 AM
Master
Well, if that were true then i guess i'll just repeat the same mistakes on purpose so i won't have to evolve into some "higher self" and i can repeat the same beautiful life i have now. If i am to be reborn into the same life style i have today that would be a real blessing. My only other wish would be to have the same exact body that i have now. Though a female version of me would be pretty neat too.
Old 24-01-2016, 07:18 AM
Ascender

hi its all very simple
there is a separation between you and your high self
that need not be there

yes learning lessons
love softens and quickens all lessons
love is all lessons :-)

how simple can it Be :-)

does the study material sound boring ;-) lol
much love and light to all
Old 24-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedJourney
we keep living the same life until we learn the lessons needed to evolve into our higher self.

Ah.

Until one understands why their life is lived as it is without delusions of grandeur to cloud their mind, their heart and their soul. Until they acknowledge and correct their perceived flaws without allowing such to weigh upon their spirit. Until they can live only for themselves [an island unto oneself] without allowing the options of others rule their life and devour their mind [this is hard to explain actually, but one aspect is the bandwagon syndrome where one agrees to something merely to fit in with the masses - hive mind]. Until they understand self in its entirety people are simply put incapable of evolving.

It is actually much more complex than that but to explain it would be ah "boring study material".

But I'll say ego is one of the biggest obstacles that one must master for it renders self completely and utterly blind. Very few ever will ever succeed in mastering ego.