Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-07-2023, 12:23 AM
Orion Renegade

The Nag Hammadi texts: Part Deux

Hello all i am back and i decided to make a new thread focused on the the ancient texts and in the nag hammadi in particular with some new insights, perspectives and conclusions regarding the nature of our collective reality.

If you didn't already please check out my original thread and although much of what is written there is still profound i wanted to expand on these concepts further such as densities and dimensions and more here. This is the original thread made by me with my previous account! Edit: Well since i dont have 15 post on this account yet you can go to general beliefs (here) and look for the thread The Nag Hammadi! I'll post the link as soon as i get the required posts!

---------------------

The nag hammadi texts are far from complete and most of it has been corrupted by hermetic teachings and insertions like i mentioned in the previous thread and which is why discernment is crucial when going through them! The texts themselves are written mostly in metaphors and allegories and are not to be taken literal and as i've done before i will give my interpretation of the texts as well as my own personal perspectives, views as well as any personal experiences.

Perhaps the most important pieces in the texts would be , The Apocalypse of Peter, The Secret Book of John, The Hypostasis of The Archons (The Reality of the Rulers) The Paraphrase of Shem and On the Origins of the World! At times i may seemingly go off topic but rest assured everything connects!

Why am i back? I have a few reasons to why i returned to this forum but the main one would be to help people wake up and see past the deception and the traps which in this world and in regards to the matrix (a patriarchally dominated construct) are everywhere! I do not claim to know the whole truth and its vimportant that people not take my word for anything and do they're own additional research to see if they resonate with anything or not! If someone agrees or disagrees with what i say partially as a whole or not at all it is that individuals right to do so! I am not a guru and i am not looking for followers! I consider my self a esoteric student of the mystics and i am here to (again) to spread light (knowledge) while at the same time highlighting the dark aspects of our reality! My conclusions are just that, my own and should not be taken as anyone elses truth! With that i will most likely open my next post about the origins of humankind as well as On the Origins of The World!
Old 25-07-2023, 03:06 PM
Orion Renegade

There is a creation that precedes genesis in the bible and enuma elish however all evidence of the existence of this creation has been either destroyed, wiped out (flooded) or kept in hidden vault locations!

Tiamaat (Maldek) and the original Golden Age

This is the story of Tiamaat where there were no civilizations but where souled and spirited humans existed in harmony and lived in peace with one another. The first humans existed in the first Atlantean era or Original Atlantis and this is where the lion slept with the lamb! Here there were no wars or conflicts and this human race who were more etheric and not physical the way we know it were created by Sophia and The Khan (En.lil). These humans also existed on Mars and they were all created at once!

The purpose behind this was to have beings exist in a harsh environment and come out of the experiment with more love, compassion and empathy then what they originally started off with! There was no death and if a human got into an accident they would just consciously switch bodies and pick up where they left off! They did not fear death itself only the manner in which they could be killed! They were one with nature and come from nature! They would be our (the spirited humans) ancestors and where our original soul and spirit come from! Humans indeed roamed the planet with dinosaurs!

The remainder of this planet now exists as a reflection mirrored below the firmament all the way down here in 3-D as the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter! The Tiamaat catastrophe most likely happened tens of thousands of years ago!

Yaldaboath The Chief Creator

Near the beginning after being created by Sophia, she did not collaborate with her partner and so the result of her creation was a being that had a lions face, a snakes body and fiery lightning eyes, for she had created him in ignorance! Opening his eyes he saw a vast quantity of matter and he turned arrogantly saying

"I am God and there is no other God but me"

but when he said these things he sinned against all the immortal one (aeons) and from that moment on they all kept they're eyes on him!

On the Origins of The World

Yaldaboath goes by many different names here on earth which are more often than not titles, avatars, alter egos and personae of his spread out across the globe in different locations in different time periods! En.ki is a incarnation of Yaldaboath and he is the same being as Lucifer (The Light Bearer). Other names he is known by off the top of my head are Zeus, Suano-No-Mikoto, Saturn (Cronus), Ptah, Thanatos, Azazel, Nergal, Prometheus, Archangel Uriel, Vishnu, Lord Rama, YHWH/Jehova (sometimes), Dumzi/Tammuz, Apu, Samyaza, Tsuki-No-Mikoto and Sin/Nannar (Moon God), Chiron and he goes by many other names. He is the Chief Creator and the one who has authority over the physical universe! It is "this" part of the universe where Yaldaboath/En.ki is God! He is God to the people of earth who follow, praise and worship him continually and whom are numbered in the billions!

Yaldaboath has even managed to manipulate the spiritual community via his ascension! He is not the highest Source but is taking on the role of Source or All That Is to the people of earth. This makes him an imposter! After the deluge around 13,000 years ago he was elevated as a savior and someone to worship and is "The Father" of modern day humankind! He supposedly loves us and we love him so our hearts go out to him but i've argued for years that Yaldaboath does not love his creations us but rather its his pride, its Lucifers pride so he has at times protected us! Its very important to understand a few things here..

One Yaldaboath takes our love for him as well as our compassion and empathy (which makes us heavily prone to manipulation) so he can use it against us and his so called love for us is used to manipulate us further! For "years" I have been warning people about this being The Demiurge and one of his true aliases is Loki The Trickster God! Make no mistake about it he does this "very" well!

He has an agenda that i plan to bring up at some point in this thread and it has to do with something very sinister for souls and is mostly tied to end times!

In enuma elish it says that En.ki took a chunk of Tiammat and created the new earth!

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so

Genesis 1:7-9

After the Tiamaat catastrophe En.ki (God) created the firmament and divided it into three pieces. The waters in this sense refer to space and the third piece placed as the land mass! He called this new land earth and thus the Second Atlantis was established! So atlantis copied from the original was not a large continent and a number of smaller islands that made up the atlantic but was the entire earth when he ruled openly as Poseidon/Neptune and it perished in the deluge!

This makes this current version of earth the third construct!
Old 26-07-2023, 10:12 PM
Orion Renegade

Near the beginning after witnessing Christ in the waters the archons who had witnessed not only those who were more powerful than they were knew that Yaldaboath was not the only God and they laughed at the Chief Creator and said he is not the highest God!

They came to him and said “Is this not the God who came to ruin our work?” He answered and said, “Yes, but if you wish that he not be able to ruin our work, come, let us create a human being from the earth according to the image of our bodies and according to the likeness of this being, to serve us, so that whenever this being sees his likeness, he may become enamored of it. Then he will no longer be able to ruin our work, but we shall make all those born from the light our servants through all the time of this age!”

On the Origins of The World

Here En.ki/Yaldaboath makes a plan with his authorities to enslave the human spirit through his fashioned bodies but Sophia and The aeon Christ had anticipated them and knew Yaldaboath would create his own version of humans in ignorance since they had created they're human being first so the plan was for the spirited humans to descend into Yaldaboaths copy of Tiamaat called earth and light up the construct from within and condemn the archons on the account of they're fashioned bodies and they're fashioned bodies would be fences for the light!

Spirit vs Genuine and artificial souls:

We humans within the general population have a genuine soul and are spirited but far from all humans are spirited! Its not that we have our whole spirit in our body but enough is there for the soul to search for it. I see that people use spirit and soul interchangeably but they are two completely different things!

On Tiamaat (Phateon) we had a soul which came from the logos and were spirited which came from and does come from Sophia and the idea and purpose for the living library was to have souls experience a harsh environment and come out of it with more love, compassion and empathy then what they originally came in with! This experiment ended when the solar system was invaded by the archons (Sitchins Annunaki)!

After the War of The Titans and the destruction of the planet Tiamaat En.ki/Vishnu set up his own experiment using what he saw in his vision and copied it! We are of the sun soul wise and the soul is made up of trillions of nano-sized electrical units which makes up the whole! Our souls are most likely created out of Alcyone the central sun and so we are of the sun soul wise. The soul is the personality, the ego! We form our general personality based off our environment and upbringing. We humans within the general population have a genuine soul as well as a artificial spirit (soul) and this artificial soul is a overlay of our original genuine soul! This is the part of our being that is connected to the chakras and are fixated around the cycles of the zodiac!

Whenever we get angry and whenever we exhibit lower frequency emotions such as envy, jealousy, wrath and other lower emotions that's our artificial soul which is the reactive part of us! The archons have connected a portal to our synthetic soul which exists right outside the body which is a imprint of our physical body and they feed from it! This is how they sustain themselves from the dimension they reside in! This artificial spirit is connected to the soul (net) grid that surrounds this planet which contains the entire human mass consciousness.

Instead of reacting we consciously act and thus starve the archon inside, we also release any and all attachments we may have! The soul goes through cycles of death and rebirth after being split apart between lives. Some people only have a artificial soul and no spirit in them and these would be the extreme narcissist, psychopaths and sociopaths of the world! They are empty shells of a vessel so to speak (npcs) where no ones home! They can mimic compassion (understanding) and empathy but don't have these traits themselves!

Spirit is who we are at our core being! When one spirited individual interacts with another spirited individual it is that part of the two that connects and resonates with one another and very little to nothing can break this link! Like i mentioned before we don't have our whole spirit within us and our spirit comes from Sophia! Our Oversoul/Higher Self is essentially our spirit which in a way are like beams of light coming from the spiritual realm (Sophia)! We don't have individual Oversouls but the Oversoul is one and represents the whole! A spirit/mind/soul complex is one basic unit where there is no separation! The illusion that our bodies are separate from these things come from the matrix and this construct in particular! When we exit the matrix we do so with our synthetic soul which again is a copy of our genuine soul makeup! We also exit with our current personality!

Contrary to the soul which goes through goes through death and rebirth cycles spirit is immortal and cannot be destroyed! Even Yaldaboath although he is a half creation has spirit in him its just buried deep inside! He tends to think more on the scientific side rather than spiritual! The archons don't have spirit and they don't know what spirit is at all. They only know enough to suppress whatever is inside!

Before the Deluge Yaldaboath created the artificial soul. When he sent his angels to the daughters of man he wanted to corrupt the pure spirited bloodlines which was why the spirited line of humans was made sure not to get mixed with them because the spirited lines would get corrupted! This ties in with the Cain and Abel story which i plan to revisit here just as well! When they were not successful he created the artificial soul!

He also created the artificial soul to further traumatize the spirited population and to keep spirit in check!

Last edited by Orion Renegade : 27-07-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old 27-07-2023, 11:05 AM
Orion Renegade

The Chief Archon saw the young woman who was standing by Adam.
He realized that the light-filled Epinoia of life was within her. Yaldabaoth became completely ignorant!

[When the Providence of all saw what was going to happen
She sent assistants to remove Divine Life from Eve.]

Yaldabaoth **** Eve. She bore two sons.

[Elohim was the name of the first.
Yahweh was the name of the second.
Elohim has a bear’s face.
Yahweh has a cat’s face.
One is righteous;
One is not.
Yahweh is righteous;
Elohim is not.
Yahweh would command fire and wind
Elohim would command water and earth.]

Yaldabaoth named the two: Cain and Abel with deception in mind!

The Secret Book of John

This is quite telling because contrary to what the bible says Cain and Abel did not come from Adam and this is very evident!

Abel was a herdsman of sheep. Cain brought in from the crops of his field, but Abel brought in an offering from among his lambs. God looked upon the votive offerings of Abel, but he did not accept the votive offerings of Cain. And fleshly Cain pursued Abel his brother.

God said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?”

He answered, saying, “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

God said to Cain, “Listen! The voice of your brother’s blood is crying up to me. You have sinned with your mouth, I will return to you: Anyone who kills Cain will let loose seven deadly venueces, and will exist groaning and trembling upon the earth.”

And Adam knew his partner Eve, and she became pregnant and bore Seth to Adam. And she said, “I have borne another man through god, in place of Abel.”

Again Eve became pregnant, and she bore Norea. And she said, “He has produced for me a virgin as an assistance for many generations of human beings.” She is the virgin whom the forces dare not defile.

Then humankind began to multiply and improve!

The Hypostasis of The Archons: (The Reality of The Rulers)

Abel had a genuine soul/spirit while Cain only had Yaldaboaths artificial soul! He pretended to favor Abel when he actually favored Cain and it was a setup and Cain murdered his brother Abel! By instigating the murder of Abel Yaldaboath and his authorities figured that they had taken care of the spirited line of the original humans for good and as to wipe out this bloodline for good metaphorically speaking.

The spirited bloodline was thus preserved in the Seth line which is where the spirited humans (us) come from before the flood!