Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Do these dreams seem spiritual to you? Normal? Not ordinary? Telepathy?

1st dream: his eyes were staring at me brightly and happily. only thing that appeared in the dream. woke up after that, in the middle of the night.

I was with him and a girl friend of his on the top floor apartment of a tall building in a big city (felt like nyc). Higher self.

I was touching his hair, making a bun, top of his head. Connecting to his higher self.

His chest was naked (he was wearing a shirt) and leaning towards me after I asked before sleeping: mind or heart?

He appeared travelling on a train after I asked before sleeping who my twin flame is: person 1 or person 2.

What do you think of those dreams?

Would you say that I've met my twin flame in dreams? Are they enough/strong signs? If they happened to you, how would you feel?
Old 26-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Master
The top floor of the office building is your higher self, where you meet your higher guidance.

The train is a big deal..That has great meaning. Train means training.

Not your twin flame but a guide of some sort.

I don't believe in twin flames in the way the common stories are told, so I can't comment on that but some people come fully equipped and they don't have to search outside of themselves to find completion. We need companionship and every union is fated.
Old 26-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your reply. I understand we cannot take this whole twin flame concept too seriously and literally. I like the word you used: guide. It makes sense. It all comes back to you and God. Love.
Old 27-06-2016, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator
One of the reasons we can have such a strong connection for someone is that we see eye to eye with them. The first dream is suggesting that you and this guy may be on the same wave length, have a lot of similar likes, dislikes and hangups. This can create a feeling of home so to speak. But I agree with Rozie, all your relationships are fairly planned so if it is mean to happen it will.

As for the others it mostly seems as if you are trying to sort out your feelings. Being on the top floor of a building could indicate that you are simply trying to find a higher perspective on the situation. Hair is symbolic of thoughts so you may simply be trying to wrap up your thoughts about this person. Trains are symbolic of the direction of our thoughts "train of thought" and it is directed towards this fellow. It would appear he seems to be top on your list for guys you are interested in. The one you have the strongest feelings for. So all in all I don't know if it is clear indication that he is a twin flame but you do seem to have the strongest attraction to him. Have you asked him out?
Old 27-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Master
I know what the bun means now..I had to think about it and remember the symbolism, but that means to 'ascertain'...Which is about using your intuition to help you know your own truth. You get 'psychic' input but then you have to check it out with your own intuition...That is what the hair bun means. I can't explain why this is so, but it is what I was taught.
Old 28-06-2016, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your contributions. It's always interesting to realize how each comment brings a new insight and makes us research something different.
Old 29-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Not only dreams, but synchronicities have been happening these past days. Physical symptoms as well. 11:11, power even went out... Became more intense after I began to really accept the idea that this guy is my tf, and not the other one (like I was told 4 years ago).

That train dream was probably my most revealing dream. Asked before sleeping who is my tf, person 1 or 2, and this guy appears. Another person could have appeared, or no one. But HE?! And on a TRAIN?!

Same night the following elements appeared: pair of comfortable shoes that I use a lot (sole/soul), heard the words: Father, in the stairs, and God, on the train (training/mission). Feels like God calling. I was in an agnostic phase. This must mean something important.

Sometimes we just have to stop being rational and logical and start believing there's something greater out there that we don't quite understand, but we feel it exists. It's beyond our human comprehension. We just have to trust and have faith. Universe. Think less, feel more.
Old 29-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Newbie ;)

True said!
Old 29-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Now, what to do? Asked that before sleeping and saw a black stain on a white wall.

Spent days thinking about it, and now one word came to me: cleansing.

It makes sense. Clean your heart.

Recently saw a pic of the guy in front of a wall and it also had stains, but they were WHITE!

It's little things like these that catch my attention.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Michelle: I sent a message asking him to tell me more about the train dream he had (found out about that after my own train dream), but he didn't visualize it...