Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-08-2011, 04:35 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Dont i need a Norton program to do that? They are close-fisted with their product. Is task man something I can find and access? and thanks nh
I think they will all scan for you cos they want to flog their product.....some of the suss ones will tell you that you have a million infections so stick with the reputable ones. Also check with task man whether something is sucking memory ..might be causing a freeze ,,,
Old 06-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Master
oh..you mean task manager nh...im a computer dummy in many ways..self-taught computer tech wanna-be LOL....ok..I will def check that later when I disconnect and thanks for the tip. Now whether i will understand the diagnosis is another thing
Old 06-08-2011, 04:43 AM
not human

no NS just hit Ctl + Alt + Del similainiously to bring up task man & hit user name to sort out events ....you should be looking under user section
Old 06-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Master
ok..got it up but all chinese to me..what am i looking for exactly? sorry...guess im not enlightened after-all LOL
Old 06-08-2011, 04:56 AM
not human

just go the online scan NS that will sort it out unless you know what is normally running ..can be a bit tricky....
Old 06-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Master
yeh might be best...all i can see is a long list with my user name, local service, network service and system...doesnt look sinister. CPU Usage is averaging 11% if that means anything at all....no probs nh I know its impossible to diagnose via remote online LOL
Old 06-08-2011, 05:03 AM
not human

11 % OK if theres browser up...let me check...yeh I go from 0 - 11 % maybe bang the **** out of the monitor ...usually works for me hehehe
Old 06-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Master
LOL...if in doubt bash the ..out of it...always works!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:07 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
LOL...if in doubt bash the ..out of it...always works!

It's the Aussie way
Old 06-08-2011, 07:06 AM
3dnow

Not sure if it is enlightenment but knowing that I am not me something happens that's for sure.

But it is not irreversible. I wake up, then sleep again, wake up again, etc.

3dnow