Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Experiencer

Is this a lemurian seed crystal?

I got this a few years ago when I first got into stones. I bought it on ebay as a citrine. It seemed to be a pretty unhappy stone, but lately it seems much happier. I've put it by selenite and let it listen to the music I use to charge stones. So, it is a lemurian seed crystal?

If so, anything I should know about it? Suggestions for use, care & feeding, etc.? I just read about them in The Book of Stones but feel pretty ignorant about them overall.

In person the color isn't as golden.

Old 11-03-2014, 10:43 PM
thehippi

to be a lemurian, when looking at it. You see those striations on the crystal, if those striations are on at least three sides of the crystal it is a lemurian crystal. And a true lemurian comes from brazil. Now they have been selling lemurian type crystals from other locations, and in general the striations on the crystal are usually only on one side of the crystal.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
I bought it on ebay as a citrine. It seemed to be a pretty unhappy stone, but lately it seems much happier. I've put it by selenite and let it listen to the music I use to charge stones.
Okay, first up, I have to say how proud I am to hear that you tried your best to help it feel better, and moreso that you felt how unhappy it was and wanted to help it feel better. Too many people that I've crossed paths with just look at something like this and go 'Ohh!! pretty, shiney rock! I want!'. Whether Lemurian or not, they don't realize there's way more to it and need to be caring about it.

Next, when it comes to identifying a Lemurian crystal, there are two ways to identify it.
1 is from the purely physical standpoint. Matte finish and very deep, noticable, horizonal striations.
2 is from strictly from the spiritual standpoint where you can *feel* the unique Lemurian energy coming from it. That's not really an energy that can be copied and pasted into another crystal (at least not by our method and means these days -thank goodness for that since there are already too many sellers trying to sell away fakes for the sake of fat wallets-).
Clearly you're sensitive and aware of enough to feel that this crystal was unhappy and took steps to help it feel better. I should imagine that it wouldn't be that much of an effort on your part to look at pictures of genuine Lemurian crystals, tune into their unique energy, then look at this one in your care and tune into her energy. If they're the same, have that same gentle, warm, loving, uniquely Lemurian energy, then yeah, you've got a Lemurian crystal on your hands, despite the color. If not, then you don't.

At the end of the day, your own senses, not some text written on a label to sell a crystal for profit, will tell you what a crystal is or is not. Trust in what you sense. That will never steer you wrong. <3 No seller can fake the energy of a stone or crystal, and your own senses will never lie to you. (Taken from personal experience on that note. At times it's confused the heck out of me, or I've doubted it due to my own personal fears, but at the very base of it, my senses have never been wrong.)

Best of luck to you!
Old 09-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Experiencer
Lemurian Quartz have a hazy origin story and I think the rules that used to apply to ID them have changed over the years. The most common way to ID them is by the horizontal lines/striations on at least 1 side of the crystal. They tend to be oddly shaped crystals with uneven proportions with uneven sides, the faces on the point are also uneven. A matte finish is common and also a pinkish glow. In the past Brazil was the only place where these were found, that is no longer the case. Brazil is still the main source for these Lemurians and almost all of the supply comes from there but they have also been found elsewhere. Another thing is that some of the newer Lemurians that are being found are clear without the matte look and they are also being found with inclusions, so the matte look with pink glow ID technique is out the window.

I would say yours has the characteristics of a Lemurian Crystal, although in the picture it looks more like a Tangerine Lemurian more than a Citrine Lemurian.

On a side note China has been buying tons of Quartz (including Lemurians) from Brazil which is why quartz has seen a price increase especially Amethyst, and Lemurians (I think also Lithium Quartz). The chinise are paying top dollar for them which is increasing the price for wholesalers/distributors. I buy my crystals from rock shops that deal direct with the mines, I don't deal with over priced mumble jumbo New Age shops so I am usually well informed :)
Old 10-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Master
Not sure. It doesn't have to be a seed crystal in order to have Lemurian energies / be a Lemurian crystal. Seeds aren't the only ones (anymore)

Ifever I can tell, I'll need to feel it and to me this crystal has very low energy.
If possible, put it outdoors and leave it there for x amount of time. Find the right place for it (don't put it on any convenient place, feel whether it's the right place for this crystal or not)
But first of all, energetically reconnect it to its original layer in Mother Earth. It needs this connection, badly. You don't have to know where that is, your intention to do so, visualizing it, will do it. Its original layers/matrix will help it to re-energize, it needs that exchange (in actual fact we should always reconnect any crystal to its original layer in Mother Earth).
Think it would like the sound of water, trickling, like a table fountain, a wall fountain or a gentle stream. If it could sit on green moss (like you find on a rotting treetrunk or branch in the woods, that velvetty moss, with that intense green colour) near water, occasionally get droplets on it, it would be very happy. Of course not always possible but maybe if you go for a walk in the woods you can do this, take it with you!
If you have another larger crystal that feels good with this one, ask that larger crystal to help this one to find its feet again. It's homesick, lonely, lost (reconnecting it to its original layer will help solve this! Give it attention, care and love, will defo help too!) Don't forget to disconnect this larger crystal, as its life task is not charging this one :) You could ask it to do so for a week, or 2, or a month.
Old 24-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Eryna

My first thought was this is a tangerine quartz. But I am not for certain....