Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
this is only one version of the meaning of the word, another is to make such a great change in the way one views/lives life, that they are resurrected or born again...it can occur without physical death...

As I read this post I had a question I've never thought of before. Here are two choices. Strict (religious) teaching is as Gina said. I happen to believe in conflict with own teaching the more proper resurrection occurs without physical death first or second time

But here are two choices that a person can can make, it becomes a matter of choosing one. It's said, as far as religions there are levels of teaching, one at the mass level and in inner circles another that teaches and clarifies what symbolism such things as resurrection means.

In regards to religious systems that teaches reincarnation for instance, are there also levels of teaching, one for the masses and one for the student. Does the institution of systems do this and are there also multiple level of teaching that symbolize different meaning of things like reincarnation.

Might the 3rd level also mean in truth reincarnation and resurrection are simply the same and that we make them different.