Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Avelynne

Question Circle of tree elders and other things

Lately I have been learning more about nature spirits and also been encountering them more than I used to, but there is still a lot that I don't understand. Sorry if I'm explaining this poorly, I feel like my english is a little rusty.

A week ago I was walking in an old local forest, connecting with it's energies. I had previously visions of this particular forest, but I had never really been there. I had the feeling that I was being guided. It felt like my feet were moving on their own. I was walking on what seemed like remains of an old path though at the same time I wasn't sure if there had ever been a path to begin with (as weird as it sounds).
I finally wound up in a circle of trees. It caught my eye especially since the circle was almost symmetrical, and two crossing lines marked it's center. The place seemed to be filled with similiar energy that I often see and sense in sacred places. The trees were mostly pines if my memory serves me right, and their spirits took the form of dark hooded human-shaped being. They were all holding some kind of lanterns.
I asked a permission to enter the circle, and I felt welcomed. I stood at the center for a while, and just tuned in with the forest. I felt like I was being watched the whole time, but it was not unpleasant nor hostile. Before I left, I made a wish for something lovely and interesting to happen in my life, as I've lately felt very tired. After I left the circle, something shiny caught my eye, and I picked up a very strange-looking stone. It looked like silvery quartz, and at the middle it had a white stone "poking out of it". I tought it was very pretty so I took it without thinking twice. Now the silvery part has turned completely white and I have a feeling that I should take it back, but I haven't had any chances of doing so because of my studies, and when I'm out of school its just so damn dark outside so its impossible for me to go to that particular forest.

Please help me, I really don't know what to do.
Old 20-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Alwyna

If you feel strongly that it is being called back then bring it back. I very often find that I am allowed to find things like that because there is something I am meant to do with it. I once found a beautiful quarz crystal, very clear and carried it with me. Then one day I was in a shop and the woman behind the counter seemed to be in such soul pain, seemed ill, seemed exhausted. I knew loud and clear: the crystal. NOW. And I gave it to her. The curve that started with finding the stone felt complete.
I have very very often found stones in connection with nature beings. Often heart shaped ones.
Old 25-02-2013, 08:18 AM
The Fox

It's good to see that in this new age many talented ones are guided to find their relevant paths in the equation.
That stone is probably a sort of transmitter which made an exchange between their energy and yours. Now as it is white, I guess their information is sucked into you and your information is charged into the stone. They introduced themselves to you and now they are waiting for you to introduced yourself.
Something particular about tree circles is their extreme patience (and slowness, if you recall Tolkien's Ents ), so they may wait as much as needed. If they were able to show you the forest before you've gone there, they probably know that you will go back at the most adequate time.
No worries, just do what you feel like to do, and banish any fears (of doing something wrong/disrespectful) because spiritual urge does not contain fear, mind (ego) creates it accordingly, as a 'logical' vigilance.
Old 25-02-2013, 08:29 AM
The Fox

I have written a good explanation and suggestion, yet, it vanished as I accidentally refreshed the page...
Anyways.
No worries friend, they know exactly what/when to do and are guiding you accordingly. They will probably cover up any mistakes you may do so don't be afraid of that either. Just empty your mind from the fears and go with the flow, they will pull you back at the most adequate time.
PS: I've written "mist" instead of "most" at first, I think this may be a clue for you.

Oh, looks like the other post is in too, thank God. :)