Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-08-2022, 06:41 PM
LifeEnergy

There are also askfirmations / afformations (questions). They are generally more effective than regular affirmations.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:36 PM
Bambo

Welcome to the site my friend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
I have never considered doing them routinely but every morning sounds like a good idea. Making a few minutes each morning would create a nice start to the day.
Yea I read before ya goto bed and when ya get up is probably good AT THE LEAST......
Old 15-08-2022, 09:38 AM
LifeEnergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Welcome to the site my friend!!

Thanks, it's good to be here :)
Old 15-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Best results? Believe in what you are affirming or asking for...Jesus said that that is how it works...
and I can attest to that 100%...and that's for decades.

Btw, that is why you don't keep asking for something...the message you are sending is.."You didn't hear me the first time."
Once you ask someone to pass the salt..They heard you and are reaching for the salt to pass you. See, what I mean.

Ask with confidence. Clear and simply. KNOW that you were heard and are being answered
...could take a week , a minute or 2 years...
Smile...it is going to happen...some say believe it already has...Correct.
It just takes time to come down thru the ethers to manifestation.
It took 2 years before my mortgage was paid off by someone, $100,000...I smiled each day for 2 years cuz I KNEW my Heavenly Father
would take care of the pesky thing.
And He did. Of course.

Even John said it, it is pure logic to my ears. Take this to heart, memorize it, believe it in the core of your being.
I have practiced this for decades with 100% success.

"This is confidence we have when approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
And if we know that H hears us - whatever we ask - we know we have what we have asked of Him."

1 John 5:14-15

You must know what God's Will is...and it is always for the good and pure.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-08-2022, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Once you ask someone to pass the salt..They heard you and are reaching for the salt to pass you. See, what I mean.

I feel such a good vibration reading this as though I was meant to read it
Old 16-08-2022, 02:38 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Best results? Believe in what you are affirming or asking for..
Yes Miss H I do honey believe me!!!!!
Old 18-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder

Intentions matter a lot when it comes to affirmations. Keep the affirmation short and put your heart into it while saying your chosen words.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:20 PM
Bambo

Thats true...

Welcome to spiritualforums
Old 18-08-2022, 11:33 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeta
Intentions matter a lot when it comes to affirmations. Keep the affirmation short and put your heart
into it while saying your chosen words.
Exactly. ..

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-08-2022, 03:43 AM
Master
Stating affirmations once is enough, imo you don't need to be repitititous with affirmations.
Also my advice is to keep the affirmations positive and obviously the outcome will mirror that positivity.

utopiandreamchild