Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Family dream

In the dream I was back living with my parents at our old home. I was sleeping in the guest room and someone who is like an ex of mine was sleeping in my bedroom. When I went to my room, my clean laundry was scattered on the bed, apparently it was that same guy who brought it up. I tried to sleep on the bed but he was making construction work on the walls so there was too much noise for me to sleep. I somehow knew that he had been turned on and masturbated because of my underwear in the laundry. I felt both turned on and horrified.

Then I wanted to rest in my room but we were told that we had guests who wanted to eat at a restaurant. The guests were some old family friends we don't talk to anymore, I've always felt awkward in the past with them. They have a daughter my age and I haven't seen her in years. In the dream I saw her and hugged her even if it was awkward. I said hi to her brother who barely acknowledged me. In the restaurant, a cousin of mine worked there and told ONLY me that I had a reserved seat. When I sat down, his father (my uncle) who is deceased, was sitting on my right. I don't think I've ever dreamt of a deceased person before. He didn't say anything. I was in shock. There was a freezer not far from me with a package that said "reserved for *my name*". A waiter came and told me that I ordered this food a year ago and they kept it for me. I told them I would not take it as it is probably not good. Sitting next to me was the 2nd brother from that family, who is younger. I asked him if he remembered me and he did. We chatted and he told me about his girlfriend.

I'll tell you why I'm confused. I keep hearing about the eclipse from yesterday that it's like a new beginning, no more going to the past. I am definitely not interested in the past. This dream though has a resounding theme of the past: living at old home, the ex, the deceased uncle, the family.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Master
the past is where we draw from to utilize 'experience'; if the entirety of the
past were jettisoned, then we'd be reliant on instincts as a guide, and free will
would suffer in the process. to have a physical presence is to be dealing with
past energies... every single physical stimuli is of something from the past;
even at the speed of light what we see has already happened some place
prior to 'now'.
i figure that the 'newness' of things is gonna be supplied by you [whoever
views a situation], with whatever new insights might be employed.
"Don't throw the past away; You might need it some rainy day;
Dreams can come true again; When everything old is new again"
https://play.google.com/music/preview/T6fvw3rqbnggno2qvdrvlje6hlm?lyrics=1&utm_source=go ogle&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampai gnid=kp-songlyrics

i'm intrigued by what you'd ordered a year earlier. i wonder why you've
come to doubt that your intentions then would've been inappropriate to
experience in their full flowering now.(?)
Old 22-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the past is where we draw from to utilize 'experience'; if the entirety of the
past were jettisoned, then we'd be reliant on instincts as a guide, and free will
would suffer in the process. to have a physical presence is to be dealing with
past energies... every single physical stimuli is of something from the past;
even at the speed of light what we see has already happened some place
prior to 'now'.
i figure that the 'newness' of things is gonna be supplied by you [whoever
views a situation], with whatever new insights might be employed.
"Don't throw the past away; You might need it some rainy day;
Dreams can come true again; When everything old is new again"
https://play.google.com/music/preview/T6fvw3rqbnggno2qvdrvlje6hlm?lyrics=1&utm_source=go ogle&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampai gnid=kp-songlyrics

i'm intrigued by what you'd ordered a year earlier. i wonder why you've
come to doubt that your intentions then would've been inappropriate to
experience in their full flowering now.(?)

Yes I get what you're saying. I went to work and came back and I have a hypothesis. I think most of the dream elements brought up very intense and uncomfortable feelings ie. the ex, the other family, the deceased uncle...it was probably a way to be face to face with those uncomfortable feelings to heal...I'm guessing here but the feelings are way more intense when it's actual things that existed as opposed to dragons or magical worlds.

I'm asking myself the same question about what I ordered a year earlier in the dream...the only thing that makes sense because it's the only thing that's "missing" in my life is romantic love...What worries me about this possibility is there's no way I want to say no to that in the present, and I hope I'm not doing any self-sabotage in that regard...As far as I know, this opportunity hasn't present itself yet...
Old 22-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Suspended
The dream is saying that at your source, or in your deeper self, there is a male generating tantric energy in your private chamber surrounded by your pants. That means he is in your pants now. LOL. No seriously he is there now.

He is working at generating tantric energy food.

This is the work your spiritual husband does all day & he is doing it now & you are being kept outside of the awareness. If you ask him he will likely let you in to your inner sanctum in your body temple & you will find that the two of you are making love at all times.

You are shown that you would be disgusted by anything sexual happening in your private sanctum & that is also what the story of Adam & Eve is about. They were disgusted by the spiritual sex happening with the gods so they were cursed to have sex as mortals & suffer greatly instead.

Anyway the tantric energy is generated & used to feed the soul group you are with. This is why you are shown a sexual male in your bed chamber & then made aware that it is time for the larger family to eat at a restaurant. It means you cannot enjoy that inner sanctum & have to remain out of it surrounded by your larger soul family group & they surround you & eat.

Then you are made aware that your seat is the special seat. This means your butt is where all the tantric energy food is generated from. Lol. No seriously. Then you are made aware that your food is being reserved. This means that while in the sleeping coma like other humans you cannot eat the fruit that the gods & goddesses eat, & yet it is being kept safely for you & when you are awakened from the earth state you will be able to enjoy spiritual food like the other gods & goddesses.

That is the basics of your dream & it is the oldest knowledge there is. You are used for generating Tantric energy by your spiritual husband & that energy is shared among your soul group.

Christianity & all Abrahamic religions start off by saying humans are not allowed to have knowledge & they are ashamed of nakedness. This is because the knowledge of the gods totally involves nakedness & tantric energy & when humans have that knowledge then they marry the gods & goddesses instead & never breed or multiply on earth. So the knowledge is forbidden to mortals.

This stone carving is trying to depict how it is tantric energy that allows the angels to fly & rise to the heavens.

Old 23-08-2017, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
HopeForever: I'm asking myself the same question about what I ordered a year earlier in the dream...the only thing that makes sense because it's the only thing that's "missing" in my life is romantic love...What worries me about this possibility is there's no way I want to say no to that in the present, and I hope I'm not doing any self-sabotage in that regard...As far as I know, this opportunity hasn't present itself yet...
the meal ordered for you a year earlier may have been arranged by your
'higher self' understanding of things. it would be as a reward for having
followed the path you've chosen to follow; the path designed to serve your
best interests. i think you can trust that your knowingness has guided you
wisely, and that the package from the freezer has something good for you
presently, and that it's not too late to accept this offering from yourself.

for me, the idea of "romantic love" may devolve into roleplaying caricatures
of authentic beings, unwhole and dependent, which i caution against. the
idea of entering into partnership with another whole being, for the sake of
expanding love and joy into new dimensions inaccessible to solo travelers
seems a more attractive possibility.
as far as i know, you have unlimited potentials available to you, presently.