Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Master
Excellent reference guide

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com

Enjoy so much information and not from a text book
Old 29-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Master
Bump ........ lol

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Master
as are these...enjoy
http://crystal-cure.com/gemstone-meanings.html
http://www.thatcrystalsite.com/guide...ary.php?init=a
Old 22-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Pernix

Thank You

I will digest all this information .. I am just beginning my journey of spiritual fulfillment so any information on this topic is appreciated

- Also how do you chose a crystal .. I have seen I can buy them online but for some reason that feels wrong .. I just have this feeling I need to be touching them or is that wrong?
Old 23-08-2011, 02:24 AM
Kristin050585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird

This one is very nice for a quick reference when i am not close to my books. It doesn't have everything, but a very nice variety of the common and even some of the not so common stones.
Old 23-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Moonkestrel

Lovely web site Topaz - thanks for sharing! xxx
Old 23-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernix
I will digest all this information .. I am just beginning my journey of spiritual fulfillment so any information on this topic is appreciated

- Also how do you chose a crystal .. I have seen I can buy them online but for some reason that feels wrong .. I just have this feeling I need to be touching them or is that wrong?

Oh good lord no! I have bought all of mine from online sites <> Emily Gems, Amazon.com, Crystalarium, and Krystalove (sp unsure) last one in Australia, still waiting for them to arrive...

All I can say is when I spotted the Leopardite Jasper, my eyes popped and I just had to have it and saw the Rainforest Jasper pics and the Mookaite Jasper underneath, they were wonderful-looking ~ Emily Gems is very much recommended, I got a pound of small tumble carnelians from amazon and it was great, I sent Dawn some of mine, she's very happy with them, too. I am totally hooked. Everyone is gonna say it's what draws YOU, not necessarily what you read they say they 'do'. Enjoy.