Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

View Poll Results: Which Really Works, Positive Energy or Combat Energy
I have tried using postive energy against negative energy and it works everytime. 4 57.14%
I have tried using postive energy against negative energy and it works some of the time. 2 28.57%
I have used combat energy against negative energy and it works everytime. 0 0%
I have used combat energy against negative energy and it works some of the time. 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-09-2011, 07:40 PM
nightowl

What Really Works?

As I have read through different threads that deal with the topic of combating or working against negative energies I have heard two views.

One is to deal with it in strength and forcibly be active against the negative energy to rid yourself of it.

The other view I have seen is the position of sending it love and positive energy to change it from negative to positive.

I would like to hear from those who have tried these methods and which one did or did not work.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:22 AM
illusion

These are my opinions, based on my own experiences.

I think the only thing that really works is to stop fighting period. If you view the negative energy as an adversary, or something to be destroyed, then on some level you are going to feel the fear, anger, or hatred that goes with the "fight" feeling. All these negative emotions just feed the thing you are trying to protect yourself from.

The thing that works for me, every single time, is to feel compassion and sympathy. I smile and greet the entity as "Friend". I don't allow myself to be afraid, or to feel any dislike or aversion, only genuine love, like I am greeting a brother or sister. Because honestly if you believe that "we are all One" then you can't exclude anything from the "one", even darkness. This kind of energy is totally repulsive to dark spirits. Or I have heard also, that they consider it actually offensive.

I have also learned that it is vitally important when dealing with dark energy to assert your own will. Sitting like a deer in headlights is not the way. Along with the compassionate and friendly vibe, I always state in a firm voice "I will not allow you to harm me." This is as much a reminder for myself as it is for the entity confronting me, and it is 100% effective.

In my opinion, fear and fighting and so forth only encourages them, and it breaks the chain of being that makes us all one family.
Old 18-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder

I'd say it depends on the level of "involvement" you have with them. If you are just trying to avoid encountering them then do all the things you should for yourself like staying positive, don't hold on to negative states or even go into moments of negative states (rage, anger, bitterness, fear, etc).
If one has attached on to you then it's a whole different ball game.
Old 21-09-2011, 04:04 AM
Trieah

I've actually tried doing it both ways. Yes, sometimes combative energy can work. It all depends on the strength of your own will. Whether you're using positive energy, or negative energy to combat a negative entity, you're still taking a gamble that your will power is actually greater then the negative entity's will power to survive.

You have to take into consideration that there really are some very very dark entities out there, who have been homing in on their combative strengths for centuries. If your will power is not strong enough, it can be like trying to kill a full grown grizzly bear with bowie knife. It's just not gonna work out the way you want it to. But hey, you sure could kill a dog with one easy enough. But are you the dog or the bear? And more importantly, which one is the entity you're dealing with? Never underestimate what you're going up against.

To be honest, when it comes to the really dark stuff, I can't ever recall finally "defeating" it with negative energies. But, there have been times when I've also had to be forceful enough to draw the line with my positive energies too, just to keep from being drained too much. Energy is still energy. But the strength of your will and your personal convictions is crucial.
Old 21-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

I agree with Trieah. Battling evil energies who are FULLY COMMITTED to their evil actions is difficult and for those who lack the necessary strengths found in the "few" the fight might be ill-matched. I do make the distinction though that I'm talking about truly dark energies, not those discarnates who even through their own anger remain enraged, bitter and revengeful. I think the later is a different class. Also to the truly evil class sending them love will only get you mocked. They see it as a weakness and their intent is to wear you down, steal your light and energy and fill you with chaos and negatives thoughts.

FF
Old 22-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Trieah

Yeah, I've come across the type you're speaking of. I think it also has a lot to do with the "way" one uses positive energies. I've been able to home in on my creative visualization skills so much over the years, that one never really knows what to expect out of me With an entire lifetime of surviving through all kinds of abuse, I've learned how to turn a bad situation into a positive means of survival for myself, no matter what. You'd be surprised at the things you can handle, if you just get into the right mindset for them.

Sometimes, I'll use my love of fun and games to turn in a battle of wills into a Peter Pan vs. Captain Hook type of match. Other times, I'll turn my positive energies of love, into a minxie little game of seduction. And sometimes I'll even allow myself to fall so head over heals IN love with a darker entity, that no matter what they ever try to do to me, I'm always right there cuddling up next to their chest or purring in their ear, a la Pepe Le Pew style.

It took me about six months to finally wear down a 12,000 year old demon to get him to fall in love with me enough for him to want to change who he was. The more he resisted me, the more it made me want him. But, I also loved him unconditionally enough to let him go if that was truly what he wanted. I'm absolutely crazy about him Even more so after he decided to change. Love has many definitions It's a shame to stick to only a brotherly type of love when dealing negative entities.
Old 22-09-2011, 04:18 AM
earthprowler

if it proves itself as a negative entity, i don't even play with that, it can end up being dangerous. i like to call in Michael and the other angels of protection and force it to leave the premises.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:58 PM
mattie

Using One's Innate Authority, NOT Fighting It

It isn’t necessarily a matter of which method works, but which is appropriate for the situation. It is somewhat fallacy that it is a choice of the duality of fighting it or loving it. Fighting it isn’t advisable at all as this is the drama that some stalled 4D jokers want. Vetting it & telling it to leave isn’t fighting it, but giving it an order that it knows it has to comply w/. Positive energies outrank lower ones who have to comply to a direct order, but if are tricked into lowering our energies to the same level to fight w/ it, an order won't be effective as we won't be a higher frequency at that point. Fighting it is based in fear & this is weakness that an experienced malevolent spirit will KNOW is to its advantage. Vetting it is giving it a firm confident order.

Giving it reassurance isn’t as much loving it as helping it move past its own fear to continue on w/ its journey. One can do this if they want, but all stalled spirits have their own spiritual team that is there to assist them 24/7. It isn't inappropriate to simply tell it it can't contact us or be in our space.

It is unclear what type of energy using a direct order to tell it that it can only stay if it is OF & IN the light ... would be considered to be, positive or negative energy. I would consider using the vetting instructions to be VERY positive authoritative energy. I would see fighting it negative energy, lowering yourself to its level.

About 4-6 months ago a fairly experienced LW had a stubborn spirit that was attached to a stone she bought. First she tried some fairly standard stone cleansing methods that usually work, but it persisted. It presented as a young cowboy who had died in a rodeo accident. She tried reassuring it, telling it that it could move on w/ its journey, but balked when it wanted to hug her as she was, wisely, uncomfortable w/ this level of intimacy. It then became more assertive. About this time she posted what had happened. I was skeptical that it was genuine, thinking it was a prankster as it presented w/ the poor little me, my life was cut short story. I suspected this was attempting to generate sympathy. I gave the vetting instructions I use that were recommended by an experienced channel, Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey. She began fighting w/ it. It was causing quite a ruckus. I told her to quit fighting w/ it as this was just feeding it w/ energy that would delight it, lowering her down to its level & to simply issue the order that it can’t stay in her space, then ignore it, concentrating centering her self & raising her frequency. While it put up a show briefly, it left quickly when she didn’t revert to lowering her self to its level to fight w/ it.

Very few of these troublemaker spirits are this persistent. Usually the vetting instructions are more than enough to shoo off the ones that aren’t OF & IN the light.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Master
Exactly, mattie. Use authority ~ *

Old 06-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
Great question Nightowl! I have tried many different methods and some work but usually for a short period of time. I've tried the positive approach only to get mocked and then they will totally drain me. I have also did full cleansings and banishings which can work as well and they will also leave me drained and sometimes ill. The banishings are also temporary and the negative energies will return sometimes within a few weeks other times in a few days.

What works the best for me so I won't get drained or ill is calling in Archangel Michael and Uriel as well as use a lot of shielding and using positve energy.

However, new negatives come in after Michael has cleared the home. Our rental home is haunted with a lot of really negative energies. Its the land and surrounding the area. I was told it was Native American, It doesn't feel that way to me though. They don't hurt any of us per sey, though they do cause a lot of havoc which is hurting us.

Being its only a rental and we are moving soon I now mostly try to ignore it. Before we move I am going to do a banishing and cleansing only so it won't attatch itself to our belongings or follow us to a new place - which seemed to have happened when we moved from our other apartment to this rental duplex, though its hard to tell since this place was already haunted with negatives before us, which I did not know at the time. I did see one of the negatives before moving in and I had thought I had removed it with cleansing, however its pretty strong.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne