Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Ladofthelight

communication with a haunting spirit...

I have a friend who has been dealing with a spirit in her home for the last few days...

The entity will come around at 3 - 4 am.

My friend will hear breathing. She will acknowledge the presence of the spirit, and then ignore it.

The spirit will then move things around, make noises, and open locked doors.

My friend is a nurse and rather empathic. I have a feeling she caught a hitch hiker coming from the hospital.

What suggestions are there for helping the spirit along?

Is using a pendulum an option? If so, how?

Thanks.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, My fiance brought one home with him too. He works in the OR.

You just tell him/her that it is not welcome. That it can go back to the hospital or move on to the light, but it cannot stay with her. We can't make them cross, but we can make them leave our space. :) and SHE has to be the one sending him or her away. The one that the spirit is attached to.

Pendulum? That connects to YOUR spirit. Your higher self. You mean to use it like a Ouija board? That, I would NOT suggest. Tell her to just be firm, and as you would a naughty child, tell it to stop the racket and leave her alone.

Had to clear several people of attachments. She has to mean it and really want him/her gone. They will sense pity and stick around thinking you want them there.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Ladofthelight

Thanks, Laura.

There is another possibility. A close family friend of her roommate died suddenly around the time of the "visitations".

Regardless, your advice will help with whomever it is attached to.

Thanks again, ans happy weddin'.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Medium_Laura

Thanks :) Yes look up Mattie's "Vetting" posts. You should find them here. You can always vet any entity. :)