Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 23-01-2011, 05:15 PM
knowledgeseeker

I'm from a small and beautiful country: Slovenia (Central Europe) :)
Old 23-01-2011, 05:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

I was born on the right coast (New Jersey, to be exact) of the USA, but have resided on the left for most of my life. I'm presently in northern California, in the shadow of mystical, magical, sacred Mt. Shasta.
Old 26-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Master
From and still in central NM , usa . lived in the big city for 51 years but now I'm a country boy. I'm an old cowhand (actually, that would be our nearest neighbor) on the Rio Grande . Lots of pictures of that to post once I get the access.
Old 15-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Newbie ;)

North Carolina, USA :)
Old 15-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Moonangel

Im from Yorkshire England, where all the puddings come from
Old 15-03-2011, 12:47 PM
lanbee

North Alabama

WOW! So many people from everywhere. I have always lived in North Alabama and haven't travelled very far from it. So sheltered.....
Old 15-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Master
my body was born in N. Tarrytown N.Y. ("Sleepy Hollow" home of the Headless Horseman). i lived in Key West for 15 years and i now reside 6 miles outside of a teeny weeny 1 flashing yellow light town just west of Gainesville Florida. (quite a few Key Westers ended up in this area after Key West was "gentrified" into an overpriced, over commercialized tourist trap.)
Old 15-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Master
Hi :)

I am from the state of Victoria in Australia

love to all
XX
Old 15-03-2011, 01:04 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Wow, lot of Brits here. I forget this site is so international sometimes.

Yankee here, grew up in the Chicago burbs, now live in an old coal mining town on the banks of the Illinois River, not too far from Starved Rock State Park. THAT'S a pretty place, especially in winter when all the waterfalls freeze.

CS
Old 15-03-2011, 01:13 PM
LightFilledHeart

Still in northern-most California, home of the sacred, mystical, and majestic Mt. Shasta