Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-06-2012, 10:38 PM
SeekingAdvice

Hi everyone

Hello, I'm Matias (it's in spanish, you can just call me Mathew ) and I have 17 years old. I basically came in here because I wanted to learn more about dreams and how to control them, and if needed, to help others too. I'm really looking forward to it!

Hope we get along nicely,
Mathew
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 AM
Sybilline

Hallo Matthew! I quite like Matias :)

There are several people here that can help you with your dreams. Curious; do you keep a dream journal? Welcome to Spiritual Forums!
Old 08-06-2012, 05:51 AM
dark1979

Much welcome to you Matias, and so nice that you with us in this beautiful forum. You are from spanish! that is a nice thing because my friend speaking spanish very good...Much welcome to you again, but before the end I wonder in any city you live ?
Old 08-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Master

Welcome to the forum, dear Matias.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Administrator
Hey Matias

Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 08-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Ascender
Welcome to the forum Matias. How do you want to control your dreams? Do you mean lucid dreaming?
Old 08-06-2012, 11:31 PM
SeekingAdvice

First things first, thank youall for welcoming me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
Welcome to the forum Matias. How do you want to control your dreams? Do you mean lucid dreaming?

Exactly, I knew the word for it in spanish but couldn't quite name it in english. :P
So, to answer: yes I do keep a dream journal, but I haven't been able to remember anything for 2 weeks, so I might need some help with that too. I'm going to make a thread in AP (I guess lucid dreaming is also included there) just so we don't have to do everything through here. :)

Btw, I'm kinda shy about giving out more personal details, so I would feel a bit ackward if you asked. I hope you're cool with that ^_^
Old 11-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Knower

Welcome to the forum Matias