Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Experiencer
Oracle help anyone?

I have used Destiny's Portal for quite some time now and I feel it's time to go a little more advance. If anyone can suggest oracles for me it would be greatly appreciated. Of course there are a couple of necessities that I would like to have in my new oracle and here they are:

1. I would like the new oracle to have beautiful art like Destiny's Portal purely on the fact that i'm a visual learner and use visualization in my spiritual work

2. I would like the guidebook to have examples of techniques and to be as user friendly as Destiny's Portal

3. I would like it to have the moon and stars incorporated into the oracle because I have chosen these symbols as my charms.

4. If a owl or raven is incorporated in the art anywhere that would be great.

5. I would love if the deck would give off a magical feel as Destiny's Portal.

Of course I don't expect each and every one of these points to make it into the new deck but I thought I would give you a couple topics that could help you suggest a deck.

Thank you greatly in advance!

Blessings and light
Old 08-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Seeker
I don't know of a deck that would suit your requests however you could always try and make your own, that way you can tailor the cards in a way that will fulfil all your needs to give a clear reading. Anyway that's just my suggestion and hopefully may give someone out there food for thought. :)
Old 08-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
Hello mdavies

I've never thought about that! Thank you for suggesting that because it sounds like allot of fun and will guarantee the connection with the deck. Wish me luck!
Old 23-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Knower
Hi Emerald Ember

Have you tried any of Doreen Virtues decks. I love the angel tarot deck that she made with Radleigh Valentine and the Big Book of Angel Tarot that they co-authored is definitely worth the money. It REALLY helps you learn the cards much quicker and easier. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for

Blessings~Micki
Old 26-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Trieah

You might want to take a look at Ciro Marchetti's Oracle of Visions. Each card is a stunning work of art that really gets the visual creativity flowing. There are a lot of stars and a few moons in the deck. And there are plenty of birds, mostly doves and swans, but no ravens or owls. I'd still recommend taking a look at it at least. And you can find it on Amazon for less then what you'd pay for it directly from Ciro's web site.
Old 14-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Emerald,

Have you seen Lucy Cavendish's Oracle Of the Dragonfae? They have recently updated the artwork from the set that i have but there is some really beautiful art in there. Unfortunately no Stars or moon but still a beautiful deck!
Old 14-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Guide
Emerald, take a look at Ogham: The Celtic Oracle by Peter Pracownik and Andy Baggot, you can see some of the images at the Aeclectic Tarot Forum. There might be some on Amazon.com. I think the artwork is beautiful, plenty to visualize. There are sample readings and a lot of other good information in the book. It does have moons, stars, a night crow and an owl. Plus many other birds. Since it only had 21 to remember, you can learn it very quickly. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. :)
Old 28-08-2014, 05:41 AM
Experiencer
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I looked up all of your suggestions and I have to say this is a toughie! Allot of them were so artistically beautiful that I wanted it just for that but more than not allot were resonating with me very well I might say! Wish me luck in picking the perfect one for me!
Old 28-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Guide
Sending Emerald good luck with picking her perfect deck. Oh, and don't forget to let us know which one you chose. :)
Old 08-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
You might want to take a look at Ciro Marchetti's Oracle of Visions. Each card is a stunning work of art that really gets the visual creativity flowing. There are a lot of stars and a few moons in the deck. And there are plenty of birds, mostly doves and swans, but no ravens or owls. I'd still recommend taking a look at it at least. And you can find it on Amazon for less then what you'd pay for it directly from Ciro's web site.

WOW! Thanks, I really like these. The artwork is magnificent