Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-12-2016, 03:15 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

My card: 8 of Wands (RWS)
My question: What's coming up ahead for me that I should start preparing for?

Fountain Tarot
8 of Cups, 7 of Cups, Ace of Coins..

Ooh this looks positive actually.
I'm seeing the 7 of Cups as all money pots that you would have eg, one for food, one for electric etc.
However with the 8 of Cups sitting before it, it's as though this is you saying goodbye to having to set aside the money as carefully.
Ace of Coins appears to show some money coming to you that going to make things easier (a job opprtunity perhaps?)
So be prepared for a healthier than expected bank balance.

My card-3 of Wands.
My question- Where do I need to move forward. (I actually saw this as putting up my Christmas tree)
Old 03-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
My card-3 of Wands.
My question- Where do I need to move forward. (I actually saw this as putting up my Christmas tree)
Some extra money would be much appreciated. I do actually have some money due to come in - less income and more delayed payments.

Reading for Pisces Moon
* RWS

3 of Pent rev, 2 of Pent, Sun, High Priestess rev

You need to move forward with your decision-making The cards give me the impression there's some sort of decision you need to make with respect to your immediate family (OR it directly involves your immediate family). You've been feeling that everyone's on different pages and there's zero resolution in sight but it looks as if this will be easier to tie up than you think, everything will be okay.

The trick will be to really use your head with this one (maybe use pen and paper, pros and cons lists etc). It's not going to "feel" like a perfect ending, but it will tick all the required boxes on paper. Then you can wrap up that chapter and move on! :)

(I accidentally typed "move in" but it felt relevant - is someone planning on moving or relocating in the near future?)

My card: 8 of Swords rev (RWS)
My question: What can I "set myself free" from in 2017?
Old 03-12-2016, 10:02 AM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

My card: 8 of Swords rev (RWS)
My question: What can I "set myself free" from in 2017

Froud's Faeries.
63, Indi.

This little dude just can't commit to a decision, on the one hand he wants the big shiny globe, buuuuut he's worried about letting go of the smallet on, just in case it may actually suit his needs better. So there he stands, almost tied in a knot of indecision with a look of confusion on his face.

For 2017, you need to free yourself from indecision and worrying about which option to take. Make firm decisions and follow through, you can always change direction later if needed. It's about moving forward.

My card- Luathas the Wild.
My question - Simple enough creation/destruction question. What do I need to leave behind in 2017 to allow something new to grow. Hmmm there's a theme developing here.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Master

Ah, indecision my old friend. It will be good to release that.

Quote:
My card- Luathas the Wild.
My question - Simple enough creation/destruction question. What do I need to leave behind in 2017 to allow something new to grow. Hmmm there's a theme developing here.
Reading for Pisces Moon
* RWS

4 of Wands rev, 7 of Swords, King of Wands

4 of Wands rev is the 'what you need to leave behind'. This feels like a group of people who are reasonably geographically distanced from you - there's a fair bit of buzz when you all meet up, and they are frequent in their encouragement for you to "come over and join them", but something about this just feels too hard, too difficult. It feels like a once-monthly type of physical meeting.

The advice here seems to be getting out of this physical meeting/catchup/whatever somehow - doing so frees up the time and energy you need to invest in your bigger end goals.

My card: Wheel of Fortune, RWS
My question: Rightio. What's the next big change about to come into my life?
Old 03-12-2016, 11:58 AM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

Druidcraft tarot
The Sun, Queen of Swords, The Lady (Empress).

This feels like a huuuuge creative surge coming up.
A project that's been 'hiding' within you suddenly comes to life with you at the reins (Sun). QofW is a woman who 'gets s*** done', even when she delegates, she's there with her sleeves rolled up, pitching in. Once your 'creation' is alive and breathing it's you then going into a 'nurture' mode to make sure it flourishes to full potential.

Interesting that it needs the masculine energy of creation (Sun) with a feminine energy (QofW) to help it along. Could this be your tech friend eventually coming good? Hmmm, I'm going to go to the other thread now and see what my cards say.

My card - 7 of Swords.
My question - Ugh, study strategy please.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Reading for tealily

Druidcraft tarot
The Sun, Queen of Swords, The Lady (Empress).

This feels like a huuuuge creative surge coming up.
A project that's been 'hiding' within you suddenly comes to life with you at the reins (Sun). QofW is a woman who 'gets s*** done', even when she delegates, she's there with her sleeves rolled up, pitching in. Once your 'creation' is alive and breathing it's you then going into a 'nurture' mode to make sure it flourishes to full potential.

Interesting that it needs the masculine energy of creation (Sun) with a feminine energy (QofW) to help it along. Could this be your tech friend eventually coming good? Hmmm, I'm going to go to the other thread now and see what my cards say.

My card - 7 of Swords.
Oh wow, heavy-hitting cards.

It does sound like my little side gig project. Will be interesting to see what your other cards say - otherwise it could refer to my biz brain/project manager side coming out. I don't think that part of my is stereotypically female in the least, haha. Or another IT person - statistically most of them are male.

Otherwise my research project - not even off the ground yet - is waiting for a green light/initial consult with my intended supervisor, who is male.

Reading for Pisces Moon

My card - 7 of Swords.

Haha, 7 of swords - "don't mind me, just casually running away from the studies right now..."

* RWS
9 of Wands rev, 7 of Pent, King of Wands rev

The 9 of wands is interesting, and though the reversal here usually indicates anxiety I'm getting the impression of distrust; as in, you may not really agree with the course content hence are resistant to committing any of it to memory.

7 of Pent says to pick and choose. It's time to be time-conscious; you may not have time to cram everything in so have a quick look at the assessment criteria/course outline and get an idea of what they're more likely to ask questions on/delegate marks. Be strategic. You'll take some hits, but can still score some points here. "Okay, I'll learn that... not going to bother remembering that... too much detail... okay that one's probably really important" etc

King of Wands rev says you're not going to love what's ahead, but it's a necessary part of academia. Trudge trudge trudge. Sympathies :(

My card: Strength rev (RWS); also I cheated slightly and added Knight of Swords rev + 7 of Swords rev for context/fleshing out question... hope that's okay!
My question: What's an insecurity of mine that I've been hesitant to address, but should?
Old 06-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Oh wow, heavy-hitting cards.

It does sound like my little side gig project. Will be interesting to see what your other cards say - otherwise it could refer to my biz brain/project manager side coming out. I don't think that part of my is stereotypically female in the least, haha. Or another IT person - statistically most of them are male.

Otherwise my research project - not even off the ground yet - is waiting for a green light/initial consult with my intended supervisor, who is male.

Reading for Pisces Moon

My card - 7 of Swords.

Haha, 7 of swords - "don't mind me, just casually running away from the studies right now..."

* RWS
9 of Wands rev, 7 of Pent, King of Wands rev

The 9 of wands is interesting, and though the reversal here usually indicates anxiety I'm getting the impression of distrust; as in, you may not really agree with the course content hence are resistant to committing any of it to memory.

7 of Pent says to pick and choose. It's time to be time-conscious; you may not have time to cram everything in so have a quick look at the assessment criteria/course outline and get an idea of what they're more likely to ask questions on/delegate marks. Be strategic. You'll take some hits, but can still score some points here. "Okay, I'll learn that... not going to bother remembering that... too much detail... okay that one's probably really important" etc

King of Wands rev says you're not going to love what's ahead, but it's a necessary part of academia. Trudge trudge trudge. Sympathies :(

My card: Strength rev (RWS); also I cheated slightly and added Knight of Swords rev + 7 of Swords rev for context/fleshing out question... hope that's okay!
My question: What's an insecurity of mine that I've been hesitant to address, but should?

Hi Tealily,

The cards I picked for you,

Judgement. Meeting disapproval and losing center, over exertion through work, overextending yourself.
Three of cups reversed. Awkwardness, competition, imbalance with colleagues, competitors, potential work partners, authority figures. Imbalanced, superficial, awkward communication with colleagues. Losing your center by others suggestions.

I think the cards say the insecurities are competition and awkwardness, as a result of it. There might be people who have a lot of opinions and base their opinion on others. So the trick is not to lose yourself in it and keping your center. Competition comes up. Overextending and over exertion , to stand your ground and make it work.
Strength card reveresed could be overextending and not being able to channel the intensity of work which turns inside. Knight of swords reversed and seven of swords reversed could also mean a male figure, being difficult for you, since there are other people involved here besides you, competiton in work. And there is again the losing of center that I get from the three of cups cards here, so maybe to keep center and not losing your own sight because of others. Not to compromise your own standard for others, even in communciations.

I hope this was helpful ,

The card I picked for my question,
King of Cups,

What do I need to know that isnt working for me right now, or something that is good and I am missing out on it maybe ?

Thank you
Blessings :)
Old 16-12-2016, 07:20 PM
55Degrees

Reading for angelic star

King of Cups,

What do I need to know that isnt working for me right now, or something that is good and I am missing out on it maybe ?

Divine Circus Oracle
Lady Luck.

Do you feel that it's always someone else who gets the luck?
This card comes to tell you that luck is frame of mind. When we feel unlucky we fail to see the opportunities that are right in front of us.
Try to be more aware of the good luck the universe is offering you.

My card - Silver Siren
My question - What is misguiding me at the moment?
Old 17-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Reading for angelic star

King of Cups,

Divine Circus Oracle
Lady Luck.

Do you feel that it's always someone else who gets the luck?
This card comes to tell you that luck is frame of mind. When we feel unlucky we fail to see the opportunities that are right in front of us.
Try to be more aware of the good luck the universe is offering you.

My card - Silver Siren
My question - What is misguiding me at the moment?

Hi Pisces Moon,

I have been little bit in doubt. I need to be happier than I have usually been. My state of mind has shifted a bit since the past weeks. I need to clear the doubt I feel. thank you for the messages, and yes I need to open my eyes and be more aware of the good things :)

The card I get for you. ( Inner power )

I feel someone's energy is misguiding you. What works for another might not work for you.
( Inner Power ) This is a beginning of something for you, you have started to work on something new for a while and there is road ahead for you, lots more figuring out to do. While you think about your journey ahead, cause I feel a stable, emotional, hopeful, and still person here, It is important that you be guided only by your own inner self and your own inner voice. This will lead you towards the more powerful and authentic you. And you will realize and grow more within yourself. Listening to the inner voice and reclaiming your inner power more to move ahead.

I hope this has been helpful.

my question , What am I attached to ?
Card. Parenting and Children.

Thank you, blessings :)
Old 25-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
my question , What am I attached to ?
Card. Parenting and Children.
* Fountain Tarot

err... here cometh a shadow-ish deck

7 of Cups, 9 of Wands rev, 10 of Cups rev

So this is actually saying you're 'attached' to indecision. I feel like this is when you're at the shops or something, trying to weigh up what item to purchase - but it seems like you (or parties near you, like children) keep derailing you. It's like your shopping list gets entirely rejigged when at the store, or you have to start from scratch because they're completely changed their minds about what they want for lunch/dinner etc.

The solution to all this, of course, is to go shopping without the kids

I'm following a strong parenting analogy in this reading, it may not necessarily apply. But hopefully the analogy fits! :)

My card: The Sun (Fountain Tarot).
My question: What is all coming up roses for me in the present/near future?