Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 05-11-2018, 03:00 AM
Guide

Keep an eye on your children

I haven't thought about this in many years, but I think people need to keep a better eye on their children and I will tell you why...after out shopping today, I saw two toddlers by themselves...holding hands and lost. I notified and employee that I thought the children were alone and to go get them.

When I was 11 years old....I was grabbed and fondled by a stranger in the toy aisle at our local Walmart.

My parents let me and my younger sister run off to the kids aisle. My sister was showing me a doll she wanted( she was 5 years old) and this man who looked to be in his 40s came into the aisle.

I can still remember him...he was wearing a royal blue dress shirt, a black tie, and black slacks.

As he approached me and my sister, he started to unzip his pants and expose himself to us two kids.

We tried to turn away, but it was too late...he was right on us. He grabbed me with one arm...like he was going to take me, he pulled me towards the end of the aisle...but then looked around...and started to grab and touch me all over. He was also talking dirty to me as he was having his way. I don't know what he was thinking, like he would get away with carrying an 11 yr old girl out the door...quite frankly, looking back...I think he was mentally ill by the way he was talking to me, and what he did. It wasn't very well thought out.

My sister screamed, and he let me go. I think I was in disbelief and shock...I don't remember saying anything or screaming.

He took off very fast. At this time, we found our parents and told them...then the managers were notified and so was the store security. Nobody could find him...he had left.

It was the most weird and scary experience...to have that happen at our local store, by a stranger, in the toy aisle no less. That man came to get a kid.
People let their children, both boys and girls run off in the stores all the time.

It's very dangerous. I never did let my boys out of my site at the store...because I knew what could happen.

Please keep your kids close, and don't let them take off by themselves to the toy or candy aisles. I see children much younger than I was, by themselves, all the time...some of them are toddlers and little girls.

There was no video footage of what happened, because this was in 1991. Children can not defend themselves against deranged adults. Please, don't let them out of your site while at the malls, department stores...or your local shops.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Master
Colorado,

I am so sorry this happened to you and your sister. Your message is timely, with the busyness of the holidays.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Master
so sorry i am it happnd to u
i remr wen i wz a kid i wandedd off lucklyy mu oldr cuznn wz theree she kpt me ther on her markt storee till mom got me iwzz luckyy
but todlerss wear is moms dads wen i wz a tot i wud of bean in pushh charr or on harnersss i wud of bean
i no wen i wondr off i wz abt 6 or 7 but mom wz franticc she wz but luckyy for me my oldr cuzn lookt aftr me she did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔