Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Yuma0628

Meeting twin flame PHYSICALLY for the first time experience!!

I just met my twin flame for the first time a few days ago. I saw him briefly as we passed each other and we both smiled. I immediately knew there was something about this guy, I can't even describe the feelings or knowings in my soul of what it was like first seeing him like that!

The next time I saw him, lastnight, we were closer. I met him and shook his hand and we introduced ourselves. What I'm about to tell you is something that has NEVER happened to me with ANYONE before and it freaked me out SO MUCH. When I shook his hand and we looked into each others eyes I swear it was like time stopped and everything around me looked so blurry except for him. It was like everything and everyone around me didn't exist anymore and it was just us two. Like time had stopped and it felt like an eternity.

We were at a private gym working out together with a few other friends that I go that gym with (my TF had just moved to the city and joined the gym). I was on an exercise bike and was holding a massage ball that I was going to use after. I didn't want to hold it while I was exercising on the bike so I was going to toss it to my friend on the floor a few feet away from me. The second that I decided to toss it to him my TF walked right by me and decided to stand within 1-2 ft of me and AGAIN I blacked out or something?!

I ended up staring at him and everything else but him blurred out again when I threw the ball and it bounced somewhere and hit my other friend in the head!! I was so shocked because it was like I blacked out I don't even remember throwing the ball!!!!! WTH! That's not like me either!

Our vibrations were skyrocketing so much that everything was so blurry. I know he experienced it too because he totally zoned out while staring at me and didn't even know that I hit someone else with the ball!

I've also been having a weird energy thing happen to me for the past few months. Street lights turn off when I drive/walk by them. I was preheating the oven one time and cutting food while I was deep in thought and also very mad, then the oven popped (sounded like a gunshot). Now it's broken. It's been broken ever since then, it doesn't heat up. Before that, I had gotten so extremely mad one time and released a lot of pressure built up in my emotions and I screamed (it was at like 2am) then a small earthquake happened 2 seconds after. So after meeting my twin flame that night, TONS of street lights were turning off as I drove by them when usually only 1 or 2 turn off. This time it was like 5-6.

Crazy experience!!!! I have yet to see what my TF has in store for me because this just happened tonight. That's why I'm on here, I can't sleep. My energy and vibration is buzzing so much it's overriding my tiredness. It's weird how you think that your TF comes at the worst time, which if you hear my situation you'd think it's a bad time, but I know deep down that it's perfect timing. I've worked through a long, painful karmic or soulmate relationship just recently and I couldn't be happier with where I'm at right now.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Knower
Dude, you meet someone and you somehow think it's a twin flame because you know about the concept and when certain outer things happen your brain starts to see "patterns" because it's what you want to believe. Take it steady and breathe. You can't stay where you're at forever.. Make sure that happiness is not lodged in place or else you will enter into a suffering spiral because of your unresolved psychology. The whole purpose of a twin flame is to help you experience and to take that experience with you on your spiritual journey. Whoever you are currently in a relationship with is your "twin flame". Every person has a flame
Old 19-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Knower
I m familiar with the time stopping experience you describe Yuma. It happened to me when I was quite young, maybe 13 or 14, and I have been trying to recreate it since then. Its been 6 years now but it has never happened to me again. I still try to make it happen. This experience is very enlightening. I think it is a key to Enlightenment.
Old 19-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Master

I had that with my TF and something similar with a soulmate. I suppose I could have something similar with other soulmates if I had gotten close enough. Just enjoy the process. That time stopping thing will end and you will have less hyped up energy around it.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Yuma0628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenofthrees
Dude, you meet someone and you somehow think it's a twin flame because you know about the concept and when certain outer things happen your brain starts to see "patterns" because it's what you want to believe. Take it steady and breathe. You can't stay where you're at forever.. Make sure that happiness is not lodged in place or else you will enter into a suffering spiral because of your unresolved psychology. The whole purpose of a twin flame is to help you experience and to take that experience with you on your spiritual journey. Whoever you are currently in a relationship with is your "twin flame". Every person has a flame

Why is it that someone always has to be a debbie downer and doubt someone else's experience? Who are you and what do you know about me and my life? I'm the ONLY person who knows MY truth, NOT you. Also, why do you assume I'm in a relationship? That assumption came out of literally nowhere and I'm not in a relationship right now. I said I've worked through one, that doesn't translate into I'm still in one. And if that's the relationship you're referring to, are you trying to tell me that my narcissistic, completely abusive in every way EX is my twin flame? Haha get out of here! I don't know who you think you are, but next time you comment on someone's thread, try not to invalidate their experience because of YOUR personal beliefs.

Just because I didn't put a lot of details into this meeting with my TF or my past about my journey and how I got to this point doesn't mean you can swoop in here and make a superficial assumption about me just from reading ONE of my posts. What if I don't want to put all the details out there? I was just sharing a great experience I had. I don't have to post every detail in order to convince you that this person is in fact my TF because I don't need to convince anybody. This wasn't just like I saw a random f*cking person and was like HEY HE'S MY TF, but I don't need to convince ANYBODY of that yet you ASSUMED that this was the case just from reading one post. Others here know when they meet their TF. You know NOTHING about me. I know where I'm at in my journey right now. No one else but me knows the truth about myself and my TF. Take your arrogant, negative beliefs elsewhere because they're not wanted or needed here and I'm really not in the mood to put up with someone who thinks they know me better than I know myself.

Perhaps it's YOU who needs to work through your psychological issues and you're projecting your own issues onto me and what I wrote about. Make sure not to throw yourself into others issues that you perceive to be issues when they might in fact not be in order to ignore your own. There are a few people out there like you who have tried to make me doubt my truth and what my soul tells me and you're not going to be another one so stay off my post unless you have something valuable to say or want to share/relate to me. Believe what you want about me, be ignorant, but keep it to yourself next time before you seriously damage someone's connection to the universe in the case that they have issues validating themselves. So, dude, think before you go around invalidating people due to your own preconceived notions about them and their experiences.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:11 PM
Yuma0628

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I had that with my TF and something similar with a soulmate. I suppose I could have something similar with other soulmates if I had gotten close enough. Just enjoy the process. That time stopping thing will end and you will have less hyped up energy around it.

It was more than just time stopping. My vision was blurry, everything was blurry except for him. I think I also might've blacked out and had an OBE for a split second when I threw that ball. It was pretty crazy.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Master

The room spun, around, I couldn't breathe and well...yeah, I get it.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Yuma0628

Quote:
The room spun, around, I couldn't breathe and well...yeah, I get it.

No offense, but can I ask why some people seem so morbid talking about their TFs? I'm genuinely curious and want to hear it from your side if you relate to that.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Master

I'm not being morbid. I had all of that energy and feelings of wonder. In fact, I had out of body experiences and nearly passed out once. It's absolutely amazing. What I'm saying is that no one else's experience is any greater or less than mine. We've all had that; it's why we're here talking about it.

It's something that carries you through hard times and every day life, but it's not the only thing there is. Eventually, you're arguing over whether to let the kid stay up an hour later, complaining because you're afraid he'll break your favorite dish, using much coveted writing materials before the other can get around to it...ordinary things.

Those things are really great too.
Old 19-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Those things are really great too.

I'm trying to remember how to blend the magical with the mundane again haha...

The magic is beautiful and so is the mundane...

For some reason I thought I had to choose one over the other.

Perhaps there is an art to mastering and blending both

There is a certain magic in the beginning of recognition of another though.

I suppose if one was wise it might pay to enjoy the magic... Yet remember to stay grounded, level headed and centred as well. ..

My inner parent is alive and well lol.