Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-06-2018, 02:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I digress. Good luck.
Old 22-06-2018, 04:34 AM
Knower

Duke everything is monitored by "Big Brother".

Aliens are not coming to attack us. You should probably dig into it more with Stephen Greer there is tons of stuff on youtube that he has done.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Aliens aren't coming to 'attack us'... That's beyond apparent. I do believe hawkin's said it best when he said "stop sending radio signals into the cosmos, they might hear us'...

If an advanced alien species that was closer to the big bang, that in-turn got to evolve in what seems 'faster' then us... Then what makes you think they would? What could this planet offer at this point?

The natural resources are being used by the day. The population is self absorbed and there is very little technical advancement (compared to WW2 to to today)...

You do understand that this "big brother" thing is real right? I mean, if you want to think that the technological advancements that Have been made, doesn't mean the NSA (who has put Mark Zuckerberg on trial).. CIA... Interpol, Other Governments who know use Facebook... Twitter, IMGUR, Piratebay, Kickass.to, and any other Peer To Peer communication...

At this point I could literally speak another language at the stupidity of people. And this Makes ME a target. And for some reason I am still not 'targeted' ... I'm fairly sure they're reading this forum and trying to ascertain a 'threat'...

There isn't one... There doesn't have to be one. This civilization is killing itself all by its ****ing self. The minerals that are mined are rudimentary, hell, you think some metals are "rare" ... There's places to find those on nearly every planet (even if uninhabited) deeper down; In plentiful amounts.

Your periodic table is so ****ing incomplete it blows my mind. Lemme google the ****, 266? ... On the first google search.... 118 four rows down.

lol...

I'll be around for the ****-show of a president that I actually support the values of, that the world, nor most people do.

Curious to if I'll be 'unchecked' In the morning. If not, it'll be much different very soon.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Did you ever think for half a second why this is even a sticky?

It's a topic of interest, but it's also something a bit more.

Am I a half-breed alien? I don't ****ing know. I DO know that I'm 101% smarter than every person on this planet, just about in every way.... Be it mathematics, or principal.... Or any other subject I can be pressed on.

I have said three times now I wouldn't post here... And the main reason is because I knew I would be met with arrogant (either religious or UnReligious asshats)...

It's Not Even About God when you're entire ****ING planet is about to be housed to nuclear war... God didn't DO this.. YOU did...

You can mock me, or fight against what I am saying... But the fact is, you're all going to die and if not by natural causes, or accidents or old age... That's a fact.

Dismissing what you don't understand is simply a cave-man approach... If an "alien" race wanted you gone.. Dude, you'd be ****ing gone... And I mean like, instant.. Like Microwave instant...

The hostile actions on this Planet among each other is not that of.. Well, most of your people... It's the actions of the leaders. It ALWAYS has been...

I don't want to lead... But I can't sit back and watch people kill each other over skin color or even beliefs. (even though I'm basing this completely on 'belief')...

At some point, you all either have to wake up and realize that it's not the movies.. The Earth doesn't get Used up... No Predator Race is going to come fight your best warriors... There is No Once Upon a Time Happy ending... It's YOUR choice.

And you keep ****ing it away, generation after generation.

No alien race has to attack you.. You'll kill yourselves in the next 30 years.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:33 AM
Newbie ;)

I truly Digress. I won't be back on here.

I can be whatever the hell I am and it wouldn't matter a single fI*ck. You do you until there's nothing left to do you. Ignorant... Self-Absorbed.. SOBs.