Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-01-2011, 11:23 AM
shepherd

Message?

What message do you give out to the world /universe and what do you feel you get back?
Old 12-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Master
I think thats a very helpful question to be asking ourselves and funnily enough a few days ago I wrote something on this but decided not to post it. Here is a little bit of what I wrote...

''At a practical level, in order to realize our highest joyful dreams and be at peace and in now, I think it is very helpful to become conscious of the messages we are sending out to the universe. It is helpful to take responsibility for what we are asking for more of. Are we sending out a message of joy, ease, clarity, simplicity and love? Are we sending out a message of abundance, prosperity, acceptance, hope, positivity, playfulness and kindness?

Or are we sending out a message of sulkiness, lack, negativity, demand and fear?''

I would like to say that my message is always the former, but thats not always the case. Its a work in progress for me.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:38 PM
shepherd

Quote:
I would like to say that my message is always the former, but thats not always the case. Its a work in progress for me.

It's work in progress for all of us IMO as its part of our evolving process. What is handy though sometimes annoying LOL is the reflection that sometimes comes back which points at what we don't want to see or accept that its ok to have there.

If I were promoting peace and joy for example but challenging people and creating conflict then there is mismatch with message somewhere which I could then work with or not.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Deactivated Account
That is a very interesting question.

For me, I believe I give out a desire to seek, know and understand. I listen to the messages in my dreams every night and also to situations in my daily life to know how I percieve life. I give out openness, gratitude, awareness and drive. I give out the belief that things will get better. I give out compassion for others.

On the underside, I also give out worry, victimhood, anger, helplessness, injustice and to some extent the sense that others have it better or indeed get more than I do - and by this I don't mean in any materialistic sense, but emotionally and psychologically. I guess I still give out a sense of lack and need even though I am working on this and have taken great strides. I also give out impatience.

The universe returns my messages by offering more messages through dreams and life situations. It provides ways forward in terms of people coming and leaving my life. It has met my desire for spirituality by awakening spiritual energy within me. Perhaps it also meets the sense of lack and victimhood by meeting those beliefs and keeping me stuck in this place.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Ivy

I dont know what message I give out. I suspect different people take different messages in my passing through the context of their lives.

I get back a wide variety of response.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Hi Shepherd / Guy's

What I give out to the world Is not exactly a message so to speak but perhaps there Is a message In that I don't give out to the world what I wouldn't like In return.

And that really answers the second part of the question - cos what you do give out comes right back atcha lol

x daz x
Old 12-01-2011, 01:46 PM
ete233

to earth: rid the human conscious of religious beliefs!
result: world peace
Old 12-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
It's work in progress for all of us IMO as its part of our evolving process. What is handy though sometimes annoying LOL is the reflection that sometimes comes back which points at what we don't want to see or accept that its ok to have there.

If I were promoting peace and joy for example but challenging people and creating conflict then there is mismatch with message somewhere which I could then work with or not.

What I notice on my path is that I have had to release over and over again my images of what peace looks like. As you say, releasing the want for conflict is a work in progress for us all, and I have been pushed to make peace with being IN conflict, I have been pushed to allow conflict, to be in non-judgment of conflict. To be the eye of a storm. Ultimately there is as much peace to be found in a fast flowing river as there is a gentle stream.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
What message do you give out to the world /universe and what do you feel you get back?

What a very interesting question.

I think on any given day, the answer might be different.

I would like to think that the message I give out to the world is one of hope, and what I get back everyday is inspiration to move forward in life and experience this wild ride with wonder, curiosity and awe...
Old 12-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Time

Shepherd, one of the best questions ive heard you ask....... Great conversation starter!!

All I can say is that i try to be positive. Even a simple smile to a stranger, or holding the door open for someone. Of course no one is perfect. we all have out bad days where we loose faith in ourselves or what ever you belive in, but no one is perfect...

The main thing im hoping for, and try to do myself is understanding. A little bit of undetrstanding or openmindedness ( that is a word isnt it:S) can go a long way to making things better for us, and more importiantly the planet as a whole.

I dont belive there will ever be full on peace as we think of it. There is chaos in the universe, anomolies in every aspect of our lives. Things can be way better, but I think the persuit of 100% peace is a fools errand. But that should never stop us from pursuing some simbolance of perfection ( being that perfection is relitive to each of us all), and letting people freely pursue their own path of "perfection", without us trying to shove our own perspective and veiws as 100% truth....