Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Law of attraction.

What you think IS.

Think the world is unsafe...

Experience an unsafe world.

Or you can be a weirdo like me and enjoy it! Lol. But on a serious note I think everyone enjoys risk. And everyone doesn't like it when it doesn't work out. Lol. I dont know?

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 04-08-2013, 03:22 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I don't get it? Just recently somebody tryed to kill one of us in TN and got no jail time. It was attempted murder. To me its pretty sad! Like I said I just don't get it!

Ditto!
The young man who killed my husband was sentenced to 18 months probation for careless driving which he got off of by joining the Army then got out of that by washing out of boot camp --- completely free ...

The young man had completed a year of probation for road rage a week prior to killing my husband ...

Witnesses testified the young man tailgated, drove on the shoulder to pass, played chicken by racing in front of them slowing down to be side by side while trying to drive them off the road; he did the same things to my husband. One witness called 911 roughly a minute before the accident ...

Recently, the same young man was arrested for setting off an explosive inside a house injuring 2-4 young men ...

One saving grace I have is I believe in karma ...
It may not come in my time, however I believe his time will come to balance the scales ...

Sounds to me like the Law of Attraction is being misinpreted leading away from an everyday lesson of being made aware of one's surroundings & taking care of one's life ...

Be careful out there & happy trails ...
Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't get it? Since I got into truck driving every where I go the other truck drivers are kind and very helpful. On the road I notice they got my back when I need to switch lanes and in other situations. In the truck stops the other truckers go out of there way to be kind. When we eat at the truck stops everyone is happy to talk. Constantly looking out for each other with information. Despite all the adversity in culture and background only once have I seen any kind of altercation. Its like a melting pot and everything is getting along. To me its very spiritual. Its truly awesome! I'm sure there is the bad but I'm really amazed! When a truck is in an accident 87 percent of the time its the cars fault.

So why the bad rap I wonder! I hear about it often. Just recently somebody tryed to kill one of us in TN and got no jail time. It was attempted murder. Apparently this guy has a website and films truckers. When he finds someone driving wrong he tapes it. Then he calls the trucking company up and attempts to extort money. If the company pays it doesn't go on you tube. If the company doesn't pay it goes on you tube. So this guy was driving next to an owner operator and instead of video taping he took a shot at him. The bullet went through the cab and nearly shot him in the head. The driver kept his cool and did not wreck.

It went to court in TN. Attempted murder is on average 13 years in prison according to the story and my memory of it. He was found guilty! Got no jail time at all! Was fined 17,500 dollars to pay the trucker in 250 dollar installments. If he fails to pay he will go to jail.

I don't get it? I have always heard we got a bad rap but never believed it. Now I know! To me its pretty sad! Like I said I just don't get it!

Thanks for your post. Great insight into the "trucking community" I enjoyed reading it.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Ditto!
The young man who killed my husband was sentenced to 18 months probation for careless driving which he got off of by joining the Army then got out of that by washing out of boot camp --- completely free ...

The young man had completed a year of probation for road rage a week prior to killing my husband ...

Witnesses testified the young man tailgated, drove on the shoulder to pass, played chicken by racing in front of them slowing down to be side by side while trying to drive them off the road; he did the same things to my husband. One witness called 911 roughly a minute before the accident ...

Recently, the same young man was arrested for setting off an explosive inside a house injuring 2-4 young men ...

One saving grace I have is I believe in karma ...
It may not come in my time, however I believe his time will come to balance the scales ...

Sounds to me like the Law of Attraction is being misinpreted leading away from an everyday lesson of being made aware of one's surroundings & taking care of one's life ...

Be careful out there & happy trails ...

I'm very sorry for your loss! Thanks for sharing your story!

I will be careful, thank you!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Experiencer

Once you grasp that victims are victims through their own thoughts, you realise its not up to anyone but YOU how your life will be.
Hard to accept, but its true and liberating.
Thoughts come first, then the experience.
Try thinking of anything and watch it pop into your life as proof.
Only you can proove it to yourself my words until then seem empty.
Have fun :)
Old 04-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Once you grasp that victims are victims through their own thoughts, you realise its not up to anyone but YOU how your life will be.
Hard to accept, but its true and liberating.
Thoughts come first, then the experience.
Try thinking of anything and watch it pop into your life as proof.
Only you can proove it to yourself my words until then seem empty.
Have fun :)

I agree! And have experienced what your saying and know it to be true. But Im not a zombie either. Meaning I comment and have feelings of what's going on. But thanks for your comment!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeandOneness
Thanks for your post. Great insight into the "trucking community" I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks LifeandOneness!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
I'm very sorry for your loss! Thanks for sharing your story!

I will be careful, thank you!

Ditto on the sorry for the loss. Some people are messed up in the head or they would not intentionally hurt others. Karma will not be kind to them, we just hope Karma can teach them better things and ways eventually.

Karma the teacher, not the punisher. Karmic jails are for correcting not for punishing.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Ditto on the sorry for the loss. Some people are messed up in the head or they would not intentionally hurt others. Karma will not be kind to them, we just hope Karma can teach them better things and ways eventually.

Karma the teacher, not the punisher. Karmic jails are for correcting not for punishing.

A teacher, that's great! I look at that way to.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Experiencer

Your post about truckies made me feel like theres this whole other society that is harmonious.
I'm glad you get what I'm saying aswell.
As for when someone gets shot at...
They were asking for it (although mostly unconsciously, not deliberately, not intending it.)

The world is never out of balance.
NEVER.
The idea of Payback has no room in this view.

A guy hit my off my bmx many years ago when I was starting to really accept this view.
I knew exactly how I created it when I traced back my thoughts.

I was unharmed, just a shake up.
Hit n run. People stopped and were like Call the police!
But I knew it was fair in that moment. He owes me no apoligy for he mirrored to me my internal view.

Enjoy your travels :)