Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya Honza

Here's an experiment. Get a candle and light it with a match. Blow out the match. Now light another match and add it to the flame on the candle.

What happens? It merges and becomes one flame.

I've no idea whether that explains anything in relation to I AM and your predicament, but I thought I'd add it to the mix.

Squatch

That is a good metaphor Squatch. Our light "joins" the whole light. I like that, thankyou.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-01-2012, 12:54 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Well I see God as Love itself. I tend to trust God more than my own self.

To me God and Love are the same thing. I fit in alongside both of them.

If you use an additional word for love, it cannot be the same thing.

3d
Old 23-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
If you use an additional word for love, it cannot be the same thing.

3d

That is silly. Words have meaning according to how we interpret them. The word Love might be meaningless to some. The word God may be very meaningful.

It is only in our head.

To me the word "God" implies love and more.

Old 23-01-2012, 01:48 PM
3dnow

Quote:
That is silly. Words have meaning according to how we interpret them. The word Love might be meaningless to some. The word God may be very meaningful.

It is only in our head.

To me the word "God" implies love and more.

What is more than love?
Old 23-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Can light enter its own self? ..... It sounds like a black hole!

If light enters itself it might implode. Not necessarily instantaniously, but eventually once it builds up the gravity and mass to do so.

imo, Light can surely enter its own self. How can it not? And the end result for light is a black hole. Every time a star shines light enters itself many times over, but the stars and their light will all eventually find a black hole.

The stars are a source of energy that "the One" uses to create with. There is more life and wisdom in a star than we are able to understand.

mj
Old 23-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Gracey

We are like god, but not the creator of all. We have a human characteristic of humility. Humility is feeling our own worth without arrogance. Our light does interchange with gods. It depends on us whether we are in the proper state of being.
Old 23-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
What is more than love?

There is love and then there is all the other virtues and elements. God implies love AND all the other elements.

Love is a part of reality. God could well be all of it.

Old 23-01-2012, 07:30 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Does that sound feasible? Can light enter its own self? That is what self realisation seems to be proposing; that ones own light enters itself and dwells within itself. I can't get my head round it. It sounds like a black hole!

If light enters itself it might implode. Not necessarily instantaniously, but eventually once it builds up the gravity and mass to do so.

I treat I AM with extreme caution.

When light enters itself.........does it not simply become expansive?

And the black hole, the space where our seperatness within is blown apart....to allow the light expanse to fill that space...and become one with it all..........

That feels right in relation to my own experience..of light entering itself.
Old 23-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
When light enters itself.........does it not simply become expansive?

And the black hole, the space where our seperatness within is blown apart....to allow the light expanse to fill that space...and become one with it all..........

That feels right in relation to my own experience..of light entering itself.

Light seems to be a property which travels outwards from its source. It is an emission. If it started to enter itself it would stop emitting and start retracing its steps. It is like it would be shining inwards at itself.

But my question was also refering to physical light. Can physical light enter itself? Is it possible according to the laws of physics?

Old 23-01-2012, 07:57 PM
silent whisper

I was just now thinking further into this space. I was remembering the space of entering the black hole (my own darkness) to allow the light enter itself. So perhaps in that space of seeing, as we enter the darkness the light then enters itself, merges with all three aspects ( which of course are not seperate as we know) and the wholeness then integrates from there.

Yes that feels right for my own experience.

I remember when I heard the guru in the movie Eat Pray Love, say to Julia Roberts.........how he perceived it....it was quite eerie because that was how it felt to me...when one is ready the whole universe jumps in...boy it did ever. :)