Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
I have noticed that for a good part of this year, especially over the last 6 months or so, I have been experiencing fits of anger and rage popping up as they never before have. By nature, I am a pretty easy-going person and like the fact that I present a fairly happy, loving, balanced persona to the world.

But over the course of the last 6 months, I have had days or parts of days where I thought I might lose my mind, when I seriously contemplated doing something harsh, when I screamed and yelled and went off on family members (primarily my wife and kids). I have even punched a hole in a wall - something I hadn't done in several years.

I have read other people's postings about going through stuff like this, and so I am wondering - is it truly possible that I/we are reacting to some changes in the energy of this planet? Is there some way I can help avoid this type of behavior in the future?

I am a deeply spiritual person, and even found and read a book a couple months ago called "Healing Anger" by the Dalai Lama, because I felt as though I really needed some advice. And even though I read the book, and took in all the advice, there are times when those feelings of anger just seem to completely overpower me, and I once again find myself going off like a maniac, only to wonder how it could have happened again after I settle down.

I would love to hear some advice/insight/shared experiences from others out there. Thanks for reading this - many blessings : )

Qkev

I understand how you feel. I have had outbursts of anger for about the same timeframe. It could be the smallest thing setting me off which is very unlike me.(i am usually the cheery type) I am an empath and i wonder as well if we are tapping into the collective energy of all that is going on right now. I have really felt that mankind is going nutty and i am trying to be grounded in all this but at times i feel so helpless and i get incredibly frustrated. I am far from perfect i might add, but, it just seems that more and more tragic things are happening. I broke down crying after the school tragedy and begged for help. I called on all beings of love that could heal the hearts of mankind. Some may find that silly, but i just felt this overwhelming desperation for healing, like i couldn't take the energy of the world anymore. I just wanted to lock myself away from it as much as possible. Since then, deer keep coming to me. I am not sure if that means anything but it feels comforting. One was staring at me from the window moments ago. I so desperately want the hearts of man to heal and for us to return to an age of peace. I do feel hope. I do feel something big is going on. I do feel we will make it to the other side of this dark tunnel. Hang in there. You are not alone.
~smirks~ i had to edit as i noticed the time in which i wrote this was 9:11 my time.. 911... help....

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 21-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiChan
Hi Ciqala,

I enjoy your posts very much. Thank you for clearing up a mystery for me as to why someone who seemingly has "awakened" acts like a jerk. It's because they are not maintaining a "grounded balance." This makes perfect sense!

For me personally, I have been amazed at (myself) as to why I have been able to remain calm when, in the past, I would get angry or upset. I now know it's because I have been walking outside, in nature, between 3 to 6 miles every day for the past 8 months! I am obsessed with being outside; regardless of the weather. During the past two months I received an "intuition" while walking...almost like a gentle whisper in my ear that softly said, "Mother Earth...Mother Gaia...is a SENTIENT BEING and she is YOUR ASCENSION PARTNER during this most glorious time in her history. Include Mother Gaia in ALL of your thoughts and prayers."

This hopefully will not sound weird but now when I walk I can "feel" Mother Earth's LOVE....it's as if a thin veil is wrapped loosely around me as I walk...

I AM looking forward to seeing the ET's....

Namaste,

Bodhi

That is beautifully worded and I couldn't agree more! The pull to be close to earth mother is even deeper now, since there are so many high frequencies on earth! I went too long without being in forests though in my younger years its all I ever did, but I've also been spending a lot of time in nature, I've had insatiable desires to go on really long bike rides and getting lost in the woods for hours!
It sounds like you have really been able to keep the earth with you in all that you do, which is exactly what we all need to remember to do. She's with you always now.
Well i've been getting really warm lately too with all the energies, so the fact its freezing outside hasn't bothered me either. Dancing in the snow is fun!

I also can't wait to see them, very excited!
Old 21-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
Ciqala - that was absolutely beautiful - thank you! I used to spend a lot of time in Nature, like really IN nature. But lately, when walking outside, it is as if I am walking through a plastic scene created by someone. I'm not taking in the true beauty and life of the trees, the grass, the birds, the rocks.

I think this is the best advice and wisdom I have yet received about this conundrum I have had, and I thank you so much for reminding me about my spiritual bond with our Mother Earth, and how neglecting it can have negative repercussions on my attitude. Bless you!

And Many Blessings to all - including Our Sacred Mother : )

Qkev

Your welcome, sometimes we forget just how healing, cleansing and grounding earth is for us, how crucial earth mother is for our vitality.
Yes the few times before that I did spend in nature I felt as if I was never in nature, I always had other things on the mind. When you live in a box for too long you get used to it LoL! And then your thoughts go all over the place and they turn nasty. But as I connected to her, I felt a great desire to be in nature. It's no longer something I need to do, but something I really want to do. Even when my emotions hit crisis mode LoL if I step into nature it miraculously evens out and I can think clearly again.
I think too, the more sensitive we become to all the energy shifts going on... the more we need to be grounded, it's because there are so many higher frequencies around. I seem to need to be in nature a lot lately.