Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
How to avoid trickster energy in TF union

Hello for TF lightworkers

As usual - if this resonates with you, wonderful... If not... peace to you as you pass through and move along

I'm sure you all know this already on some level... I'm reminding myself as well...

When connecting to the TF heart energy don't forget to first connect to source creator before you do anything else...allowing the LOVE to fill your heart. We are all completely worthy of source love - all that is required is that we open our hearts to it... even if we can only manage a crack - that is all it takes! Secondly anchor to your earth star and into Giah and let those two energies meet in the heart then finally connect to your TF heart to alchemise.

I have learnt the not so pleasant way that if I forget to connect to source first that I am letting 'trickster' energies into my heart. The trickster is very close energeticly to TF but is not TF... it is counterfeit energy trying to imitate... it can feel like an old energy of co-dependancy and energy manipulation... please don't be fearful... if you come across it - just go to source and ask to only be connected to the frequency of unconditional love.

When I use this order which I mentioned above - I am only then able to connect to TF through the frequency of unconditional love.

This excercise is the way in which I was able to feel the true TF energetic dynamic and then come to being able to differentiate between a karmic connection, trickster energy and true union energy based in unconditional love.

Christ conciousness takes root in the heart and is an alchemical meeting of mother father god... through the heart.

PEACE to you and I am sending out positive intentions for the holiday season and into 2018 for the TF collective.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Hello for TF lightworkers

I have learnt the not so pleasant way that if I forget to connect to source first that I am letting 'trickster' energies into my heart. The trickster is very close energeticly to TF but is not TF... it is counterfeit energy trying to imitate... it can feel like an old energy of co-dependancy and energy manipulation... please don't be fearful... if you come across it - just go to source and ask to only be connected to the frequency of unconditional love.

When I use this order which I mentioned above - I am only then able to connect to TF through the frequency of unconditional love.

I like what you're describing and am glad it works for you, but I define 'trickster' in a Jungian sense, as in the trickster archetype, which ultimately heals the psyche. So for me that archetype is important in integration. One of my catalysts, who used to frequent this forum, actually activated that archetype in me while he was here so I could heal. Can you elaborate further as to exactly what you mean by "trickster" energies?

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 14-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi. I was trying to avoid heavily emotive language to which may instill a sense of fear.

By trickster - I meant any energy which seeks to feed off ones personal energy or manipulate one's energy systems...
I've had one which comes in which resembles my karmic pre twin and others which come in masgerauding as beings of light.

I realise now though where you are coming from though - absolutely! As some of my trickster experiences have been learning experiences when neautral beings act as 'negative' entities have come in and shown me how to work as a lightworker and not be fooled... by only from accessing source energy first and foremost.

Some of these were entities I now realise so realise. But luckily I had recieved the lessons through the trickster first and was able to later determine the difference and clear my energy field quick enough to prevent being used for other agendas.

One entity in particular was the real deal - when I forgot to first connect to source .

My apologies for my poor choice of words!!
I've not been choosing such great titles for my threads lately ... something I am working on here forward.

Overall though - title and word aside - I do hope that some of the content was valuable.
I know at times when working with energy as a lightworker it can sometimes be difficult to determine what is an entity with ulterior motivations and what is a being of light... and so just wanted to remind others through my own experiences to remember connect to source first! That was really the purpose of my posting .
PEACE to you and again... apologies for my poor choice of wording and thanks for the opportunity to clear it up.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Hey no apologies necessary, a lot of these terms get thrown around and are interpreted by various schools of thought, so I thought it best to ask so I can understand better. Thanks for taking the time to share more.

Quote:
Some of these were entities I now realise so realise. But luckily I had recieved the lessons through the trickster first and was able to later determine the difference and clear my energy field quick enough to prevent being used for other agendas.

That's fascinating! It's true that kind of energy does kind of come and get in your face.

I've dealt with this a couple of times through various 3D agents, either emotional vampires trying to latch onto me due to my energy field being ambiguous in some way, and slow down my mission work, or through impersonators. Well they are all impersonators in that perspective but so far I've only had 1 person directly impersonate me in an attempt to block the twin flame energy. Luckily for me my other 5D colleagues knew the difference. That's how I think of what you are describing, as "impersonator energies".

I actually think this is a really important topic from that 3D perspective, it's important that we understand when our boundaries are unclear, we can unknowingly invite and attract people who are more than happy to come and help us learn better boundaries.

It's also true that the twin flame mission energy transmission can be under spiritual attack and I can understand why you wouldn't want to use triggering or scary words when talking about that part, I'm happy to report that any attacks I have experienced thus far in that arena have been quite inadequate.

Last edited by Ciona : 14-12-2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Come to think of it, I won't be surprised if I have more impersonators later. But by then it will be too late. There's only one me. :) So to speak! Haha!

Old 14-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Knower

Hi Emerald, to connect to the TF energy my TF needs to be awake? I feel I was tasted the 12 id december and I chose my TF. My heart chakra is pulsating no stop sometimes now. This is all new for me. I didn't believe in these things, but it seems I don't have other option. The day my heart chakra opened I felt the energy of my TF like a big ball around me and then I felt him in my root chakra, as if he were making love to me. And heard his voice in my head telling me I love you. At that time I was trying to communicate with telepathy. He confirmed a few days later in 3D that he still love me, after 9 years of no contact. He told me too that he was about to write me. He is aware of the term TF but we have not been discused openly. I told him about my chakta but he haven't mention it. Please, could you give me some guidance? Thank you.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Knower

I had a dream about him on 11 December. I am reaching now what it seems to be surrendering, I was almost forced to reach this stage but I told to some kind of entity, to a voice in my head, that I won't surrender and leave him behind. That he is coming with me. It was the most difficult and painful thing to do. I cried like if I was giving birth. I told the voice that I would trade my enlightment for him. That I chose him above anything. The voice told me angry that he has the power and not me. But I told him, the voice that he won't force me to surrender because I have the power to. That I won't give away my power to anything.
I am now between a state of sadness and bliss. I forgave my dad and felt pure love for him. Someway, he helped me to be in this path. I feel connected to my so called TF and I am sending love to him. A few days ago I felt him struggling and I sent him a message telling him that he don't need to let me go, I told him to stay there. I know now that he is with me always, but I find myself waiting fot him to realise, to awaken to the truth of us and for his chakra to open in someway. Can you relate to this? Thank you.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Knower

I don't have any clues about stars, angels, etc. but now when I am in the streets I feel as if I am an alien. I have never fit completely in society but now when I went outside this last days, I feel as if I am in so kind of mission. I feel more love but desconnected at the same time. I don't understand nothing.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Ascender

Hi emerald, I think you bring up some very important points and thank you for stating this. I have definitely experienced an imposter being that tried to pose as my tf, and was close in energy somehow but not exact. It was enough off that I recognize it was not my tf. It's so important to not get so caught up in experiencing other beings that we forget to question what we have found. I see that happening with people heavily on the spiritual path, even people that start off in the light can encounter something negative and get influenced by it. Things do pretend to be of the light that are not, thank you for bringing this up.
Old 16-12-2017, 01:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByChance
Hi Emerald, to connect to the TF energy my TF needs to be awake? I feel I was tasted the 12 id december and I chose my TF. My heart chakra is pulsating no stop sometimes now. This is all new for me. I didn't believe in these things, but it seems I don't have other option. The day my heart chakra opened I felt the energy of my TF like a big ball around me and then I felt him in my root chakra, as if he were making love to me. And heard his voice in my head telling me I love you. At that time I was trying to communicate with telepathy. He confirmed a few days later in 3D that he still love me, after 9 years of no contact. He told me too that he was about to write me. He is aware of the term TF but we have not been discused openly. I told him about my chakta but he haven't mention it. Please, could you give me some guidance? Thank you.

Hello
I typed out a whole response yesterday which did not end up posting so I will have to try again.

From how I have come to understand this connection - it is the higher selves of the twin flames which are connected and if we are contracted for union in this life it works from the top down where the various energetic bodies align with the core love. The higher self of my husband was communicating with me well before I was awakened - and after a number of years since we initially met (I was still unawakened at this stage) I was having telepathic and empathetic heart conversations with him which we were both later able to confirm in person.

As I started to go through my awakening I was communicating to the higher self of my karmic pre-twin as well as my husband - who I am now in "harmonious union ' with.
The difference which I realised early this year as I was aligning more to my core essence was that I was only able to create this "bubble" energy effect through the heart space with my husband (it looks like light from source descending through the crown chakra meeting with energy from Giah ascending through the root chakra meeting in the hearts and creating a "figure 8" bubble effect with a continuous flow of energy... neautral point is the point where the 8 meets in the middle. it feels like how id imagine a magnetic pulse to feel lol
I also had no energetic cords to my husband like I had with my karmic pre twin.

our love has always been anchored from the core soul level and it became an instinctual process of balancing the energy systems, remembering to connect to source and then allowing to heart energy flow freely in its figure 8 flow - we were already based from the core of unconditional love... and it was at that level which I found him in my heart and could hear the harmonious frequency of it...and the karmic faded away from my experience.

so in conclusion... to my rather drawn out response... it is my experience that the higher self connection is already established even if one twin is not awakened...

In our case the connection was already established well before my awakening.

I hope that helps!!!!