Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Guide

Twin Flame Mirror

I want to share something that happened to me.

For the past month I've been feeling blue, unwanted, etc. especially with the holidays coming. I've been trying to pinpoint what the cause of this is so I could heal it, but had no idea, or how to begin healing. Then a few days ago on a different twin flame site a blog on how to go about healing was posted just when I needed it.

Yesterday in talking to my twin he said something that gave me that "a ha" moment and the cause of my problems was revealed. While I could not see this, he could. So here you have the twin flame mirror at work.

Now that I can see what's been causing my blueness I have something concrete I can work to resolve and finally heal. This is not going to happen today or next week or year. It is something I will need to do constant work on to finally heal. This is a big revelation and will help me in a lot of areas of my life.

If I had not discovered twin flames and the mirroring aspect I'm not sure I would have come to this realization.

This can be an amazing journey with things coming to you just when you need them, if you just allow things to flow and believe.

Hope maybe this can help someone else in their own journey.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Suspended
So mind if I ask what was the realization?
Old 14-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
So mind if I ask what was the realization?

I was constantly compared to others by a parent who depended on me for their own happiness. I was made to feel I never measured up. My twin, having grown up with me, recognized I do this to myself unconsciously in my adult life. I tend to look at what others have and what I don't, instead of accepting the good life I do have, and I do have a good life.

I was never able to identify this, but my twin was.