Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Guide
Flashes of light?

Recently i have been seeing small flashes of light, i see mostly blue and sometimes white, does anyone know what this could be?
Old 19-02-2013, 06:58 PM
BlueOwl

This is very possible that they are spirit lights and blue may be a spirit guide or more evolved entity, that is there is no other explanation such as medical conditions. Get your eyes tested to rule out physical issues. I also see blue flashes of light as well as purple and I perceive what I see to be spirit lights x
Old 19-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Knower
Ah yes, these small flashes of light that last for a split second that are sometimes right in the centre of your vision and at the corner of your eye. This is the Universal energy that is all around you. You can best see it when it's pitch dark or if you look at a plain background like a wall. Sometimes you might see large flashes. These are spirits that are there with you. The main colours are white and blue. I've seen red but only a few times.
Old 22-02-2013, 02:22 PM
millergrls

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Recently i have been seeing small flashes of light, i see mostly blue and sometimes white, does anyone know what this could be?

I agree with everyone here. I see them all of the time.
Old 22-02-2013, 02:33 PM
RCdreamer

Stumbled onto this post. Just in the last few days I have experienced this not for the first time but for the first time in a LONG time. The other day the burst of light was so strong, it was almost like being blinded by the sun but came to me from my left side. Does the position having any significance?
Old 23-02-2013, 07:34 PM
aurarose

pay attention if the lights comes on when you are thinking a certain way or if it happens while you are reading something or watching something. i could be a way of them trying to get you to pay attention to something
Old 23-02-2013, 07:38 PM
aurarose

For me i wont say what is what but different sides of you body can mean different things but you have to state that to them so they will know what is what. this is one way of communication for me with them and also for my niece. what is important is to pay attention to what is being done or thought of at the time it happens so you know what they are talking about or it could just be a way for them to get your attention like hey.

TO; RCDREAMER. i am fresh to this but what came to me with you is that is there something that you have been ignoring on your spiritual journey. if not dont worry about it
Old 23-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Experiencer

for my own time in which i saw white and blue lights (mostly white) I also saw shadows in the same or similar shapes ... personally I feel my experience in life is about conversation with God and that's what it amounted to - Conversation. Certainly I feel seeing lights is no harm as long as there's no concussion! :P
Old 26-02-2013, 05:29 AM
travelgirlfl

I have similar experiences and been given similar input on the smaller flashes as read above.

Has anyone else seen really large ones in the sky? To compare size, if a star is the size of a pen point, for example, these flashes were at least the size of a quarter, just for reference. At first they were pale orange, then the last couple were white. I probably saw 5-6 over 1-2 months & none since. Anyone?

They were during different types of weather, different times of night, significantly different latitudes, even, I really don't think they were anything to do with planes, weather, or anything like that (I did try researching possibilities, nothing I found fit).
Old 26-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Suspended
Yeah, I see them. Blue, white, green, yellow, occasionally red. Mostly white. They float across my path or appear briefly to one side or the other. Occasionally (twice now) I've seen showers of light like falling stars. Only six or seven lights, shooting downwards over the course of a couple of minutes. Has anyone else seen showers of them?

I've also had moments when I'm very relaxed when I see the whole room chock full of little glowing lights, they fly around each other with no apparent trajectory, they seem to choose which way to turn and always avoid each other. I did wonder if my brain was just stroking off for a second. I also wondered if they were orbs. Any ideas?