Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-11-2015, 06:20 AM
Deactivated Account

looking for suggestions ....

I am looking for suggestions to reconnect with my crystals. I have quite a few crystals and it is time to wake them up from their long winter's nap.

Any ideas ?

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Ascender
Boiled them and drink the water jk
Bring them around will do I guess?
Old 20-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Master
Don't know where they've been sitting ... but get them out and put them in the sun for a few hours.
Choose a crystal to sit with when you relax or want to meditate.
Maybe you can make a grid with a purpose.

And how bout greeting them, just say "hello, I want to work with you!" and see which ones jump out. You will feel it or your eye will be drawn to the crystals that are right for you to work with right now.
Old 20-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek
Boiled them and drink the water jk
Bring them around will do I guess?

I think that is called making crytal elixirs, when one puts crystals in water and then drinks them. I have heard about that, but then there are some that are toxic / poisonous

maybe just put them in warm water to wake them up / thaw them, lol .
and drink something else .... ha ha

thanks for the suggestion Shrek !

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Fairy Crystal for both your suggestions. They have been sleeping under the bed, in a box.

I have heard of grids before, just not sure exactly how to make one or the purpose of a grid ? (what does one do with a grid ?)

Interesting on just asking them, why didn't I think of that ? lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Master
It's a good idea to spend al little time with each crystal now and again ~ hold them up to the sun and appreciate them :)

You can also use a pendulum to create a grid.
Old 20-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Deactivated Account

hi martinet noir ! good idea, I hope they are still speaking to me, lol . I do appreciate them.

and speaking of pendulums .... I need to reconnect with that too ! so disconnected lately, lol .

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Master
You know, you basically just do what you always did with 'em. Enjoy them :)

If they've been stored away in a box, I would put them in daylight / sunlight for sure. Crystals shouldn't really be stored in the dark ...
Feel if there's stones/crystals that seem to need cleansing, put them in water. The ones that need it, will 'call out' to you.

Use your intuition. Maybe some want to be close to you, others may want to be somewhere in your living room etc etc. Just feel. When you just put them where it feels right, you're usually spot on.

A grid ... there's plenty of info on that on the net. You can use a standard layout or create one yourself, just intuitively. You can have any kind of purpose or theme, i.e. them connecting together and waking up, healing you, Mother Earth, someone else, Paris attacks etc etc etc. Sky's the limit here.
You can leave it for a day, half a year, just what feels good.
What you do with it, if it's working on healing, you don't do much. You can reinforce what you want them to do, you can meditate with it, light t-lights around or even in it etc. You dedication, care and love will keep it going.
If you feel above a grid with your hands, palms down, you can feel the grid's energy.
A grid can be small, lets say about a foot diameter, and it can be as large as a room and/or big enough for you to sit in it or lie down in it. That can be nice, that way you can absorb the energies :)

Just experiment. If it appeals, give it a shot. There are no set rules (although some make out to believe there are).
As long as it feel good, have a bit of fun with it, enjoy doing it.
Old 20-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Master
Oh, and I assume you know you don't boil crystals?
Unless you want them ruined and cracked up etc etc.
Old 20-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Experiencer

I've left some of mine out under a full moon also, I have heard the new moon is good for this too but unsure of the difference.