Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account

too many crystals ?

Last night I woke up, every hour almost on the hour ! Finally at 5am I decided might as well just get up. Wondering why I kept waking up, this thought came to mind ~ maybe I have too many crystals on my bedside table and their energy kept waking me up ? Can this be ?

I have 2 celestite, 2 rhodocrosite, one clear quartz, one Lemurian Quartz and a Lemurian Quartz Wannabe and a multicolored green one that I am not sure what the name is.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Dawn

Best piece of advise I can give? Trust what you're feeling. It will rarely ever steer you wrong. (Personal experience speaking on that note.)

Try having only one or two pieces at your beside. Let the others be somewhere else. Maybe even swap them out night after night. That should quiet things down a great deal for you.

Then again, heh, this is coming from the lady who currently has rough amethyst, moss agage, blue tiger eye, 5 Lemurians, 2 geodes, 1 tumbled rose quartz, and another clear quartz around her through the day and night while at home. ^_^U heh I could say it's a miracle I get any sleep at all with this group around me, however, I know full well their energy isn't currently here and affecting me. (They're all off working astrally elsewhere at the moment. However, if I was doing any night time working with them lol I doubt I'd EVER get any sleep!)
Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Daisychain

I find that crystal can keep me awake.....I would choose one or two and put the others elsewhere for now.Sometimes so many crystal energies can "fight" for supremecy, and instead of a harmonious chorus can make a catawauling instead
Old 10-07-2011, 02:48 PM
OpenMindedFellow

Maybe some of them are craving to be lent out to a trusted loved one to help them for a bit, instead of focusing all the energy on yourself.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
I sleep in a room full of crystals . I just ask them to lower their vibration so I can have a good nights sleep . Sounds crazy but it works x

As Daisychain suggests maybe just use one crystal to work with while you sleep.

Best of luck x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Master
Yeah I have to be careful what I Put near me when I sleep eg I cannot sleep with clear quartz near me. Then again some crystals I feel really calm me down and help me sleep.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Guide
Cosmic energy that crystals and gemstones project is very subtle but at the same time very powerful.

It depends on each person the effects that could experience when exposed to certain crystals. If you are specially sensitive to them it is very reasonable that you will feel difficulties in harmonizing yourself when exposed to several crystals at the same time.

My suggestion for you is to leave just one near you when sleeping, depending on your healing purpose at that time. It would be better to put the others in different places, but not messed up. There should be a balance among them, mostly taking into account their mystical and healing properties, and the chakras they influence.

The final purpose is that you can harmonize your chakras. It is not good to place emphasis just upon the upper ones, as it could cause you certain physical discomfort.

I noticed that you seem to be receiving an overdose of rhodochrosite. It is a very powerful stone which go in depth with your heart chakra, so it would be convenient for you to reduce them to just one near you. Perhaps you might consider to reinforce your lower chakras in order to keep a good shaped bond to the Earth by adding, for example, a tigers eye, a garnet or a black tourmaline.

TISS
Old 11-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Dawn

Tiss, good idea and an in-depth answer.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
Wow Tiss excellent response...
Thankyou
Spiritlite.
Old 13-07-2011, 03:26 PM
MissieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Last night I woke up, every hour almost on the hour ! Finally at 5am I decided might as well just get up. Wondering why I kept waking up, this thought came to mind ~ maybe I have too many crystals on my bedside table and their energy kept waking me up ? Can this be ?

I have 2 celestite, 2 rhodocrosite, one clear quartz, one Lemurian Quartz and a Lemurian Quartz Wannabe and a multicolored green one that I am not sure what the name is.

Dream Angel xx

Whenever I feel the energy from my crystals is making it hard for me to get to and stay asleep I put a piece of black tourmaline beside me and I find that helps to balance out the crystals that have a really high vibration enough for me to sleep peacefully!