Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account

I need to know ...

I need to know, how do you have a chat with your crystal ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-06-2011, 04:03 PM
scorpiowitch66

I dont think I have had a chat yet... I do always greet them with a 'Hello little ones, hello beautiful", that kind of thing. Usually it is more holding them and relaxing....I guess i am kind of strange about it but I just try to not think but to and just let it flow....
Old 04-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Sungirl

Have you heard of 3d stereograms that you can only see if you totally relax your eyes? If you stare at them hard trying to focus you can't see them but if you relax and just let the picture flow into your mind you can see them. (linky to google images http://tinyurl.com/5w6rgqu )

This is how I talk to stones. I relax, maybe do some grounding and centering to keep my mind clear, then I hold the stone, ask a question and wait. I let the answer flow into my mind. If I try to focus on it I lose it, but if I just let it flow then I hear.

Like the pictures, once I am tuned in I can ask more questions, have a conversation and learn stuff, but it has to start with just allowing the flow.

It took some practice mind. I remember almost banging a labradorite wand on my head because I so badly wanted to hear it. I think Scolecite was the first stone I heard properly.

You can do this with trees and with spirit guides. You learn to recognise when it is you forcing it and when you are actually listening.

Another good way to start is to listen to which crystal wants to work with you. Just put all your crystals in front of you, ask a question, maybe something you would like them to help you with, and then wait to see which one you are drawn to. Doing this will help you understand how you hear. Maybe you will actually hear something in your head, maybe you will have a physical sensation, maybe you will see something... only you will know what method of communication is right for you, but there is a way.

Don't give up, keep trying and you will get there.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
You can talk to it when meditating . I remember a great meditation where you hold onto your crystal and enter it through a doorway asking permission of course :) Many crystals have elemental spirits in them .

When inside ask the crystal questions , relax and the answers will come x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Master
I hold them close go lie down, relax, get into meditative mode and ask the crystal to say whatever s/he wants to say and I let it happen.
Spiritlite.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account

hi scorpiowitch,

I guess saying " hello " is a good way to start the conversation !

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

hi tilia,

no, I haven't seen 3d stereograms .

Thank you for your suggestions, as I have noticed in several different posts you mention asking/ talking to your crystals, I figured you would have some good ideas !

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Topaz I like your mediation idea and asking the crystals. Any chance you still have that meditation somewhere and might want to share it ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I hold them close go lie down, relax, get into meditative mode and ask the crystal to say whatever s/he wants to say and I let it happen.
Spiritlite.

Thanks Spiritlite, sounds easy enough to do, why didn't I think of this ?

Expect Miracles !