Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-09-2020, 09:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Unfortunately i have had some problems with my physical and mental health and also practical problems it all hit me at once.
But spiritually i have been feeling very enlightened im going through another change in my life before I was like on a kind of auto pilot but now I am very aware of what is going on around me theres a lot of magical stuff happening despite the problems I'm facing

May your sense of Spirituality carry you through by the boat of your heart and its wisdom, friend. I trust you are able to attend to your difficulties. I suggest you use this forum as a support more often
Old 17-09-2020, 09:44 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
When I first happened upon these threads, I was so amazed that I also felt a sense of having “missed something.” That was 9 years ago, so just look what is to
come!

One question I have for everyone is: How are you getting in touch with and manifesting your core spirit values?

9 years ago, Sorai Rai Aorai!

Wow - that's amazing. How time must fly (and it does seem to in my sense of things haha )

In answer to your question, I have recently undergone quite a big speed bump lately - what helps me is my practice. I feel that this has been a tremendous pillar.

And reflecting on what Spirit Guide Sparrow has shared with me and others in the past has also helped me a lot. And the guidance of good friends, especially many on this forum, through this team - the friendship. The words of old Masters.

Those things, those values and feelings they share - love, honesty, care, friendship, compassion, kindnesses, service, wisdom, truth, honor and love (again) - they help me feel it in me too.

They give me reminders of how to stay in the heart center and live from that. I'm not saying that I'm always successful - but seeing, hearing, feeling, live role models has always been something truly magnificent and awe-astonishing in my life. Living it one senses it in the life of living.

These values of honor and empathy and reverence and respect - some look down on them - but I am confident that they are qualities of the heart.

As Spirit Guide Sparrow once said, follow your heart. What would love do?

And it is in these little ways that I hope to learn.

Namaste,

JL
Old 17-09-2020, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Nice to read you for the first time Sorai Rai Aorai and Pagandell.

So many nice souls are popping out.

Where was I?
And a pleasure to meet you Legrand
in places where others do not.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:38 PM
Guide

Thank you for sharing. May your openness inspire others to come
forward as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
9 years ago, Sorai Rai Aorai!

Wow - that's amazing. How time must fly (and it does seem to in my sense of things haha )

In answer to your question, I have recently undergone quite a big speed bump lately - what helps me is my practice. I feel that this has been a tremendous pillar.

And reflecting on what Spirit Guide Sparrow has shared with me and others in the past has also helped me a lot. And the guidance of good friends, especially many on this forum, through this team - the friendship. The words of old Masters.

Those things, those values and feelings they share - love, honesty, care, friendship, compassion, kindnesses, service, wisdom, truth, honor and love (again) - they help me feel it in me too.

They give me reminders of how to stay in the heart center and live from that. I'm not saying that I'm always successful - but seeing, hearing, feeling, live role models has always been something truly magnificent and awe-astonishing in my life. Living it one senses it in the life of living.

These values of honor and empathy and reverence and respect - some look down on them - but I am confident that they are qualities of the heart.

As Spirit Guide Sparrow once said, follow your heart. What would love do?

And it is in these little ways that I hope to learn.

Namaste,

JL
Old 18-09-2020, 02:05 AM
Master
These recent welcomingly warm exchanges are like decorations on the Christmas tree. Each smile giving off its own sparkle from each branch of dialogue.

Always a pleasure to facilitate a space for your generous …presents.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 18-09-2020, 02:11 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow

Once I asked you, what are some of the most amazing, fantastic, thought-provoking? fascinating things you have ever encountered. Would you like to add anything new or additional to these descriptions?

I will be sure to contemplate my own experiences and endeavor to add some ingredients to our metaphorical stew of memory.

I pose the same prompt to all of our community.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:56 AM
janielee

Angel1

Your joy is my (our) joy

Thank you
Old 18-09-2020, 03:57 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Thank you for sharing. May your openness inspire others to come
forward as well

And thank you for your very kind words, Sorai Rai Aorai
Old 18-09-2020, 07:18 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear hazada guess,

I am appreciative that you have made these comments, for this provides the platform and opportunity for me to address certain misconceptions about the spirit world, and indeed about Sparrow and the Asceleottyi.

Firstly, I am not your shepherd; I neither need nor want you to follow me; only follow your own heart wisdom. You do have this, but you do not use it enough.

Secondly, I will tell you that I know your understanding of the spirit world, and of spirit beings, is a derivative of narratives and belief systems originating from others. Examples of which I have already made known to you. This is not to critique you, but to relay why I know how you think.

Understandably, you have attempted to apply these adopted view points in forming preconditioned notions about how I should communicate, and how my personality should be painted. It is this conditioning which hinders you from forming your own dialogue with the spirit world, with your parents and your own spirit guides.

If you truly wish to own your own sovereign authentic understanding as acceptable fact, you are going to want to connect with the spirit world yourself, and form your own perspective based on your own experience. There are many individuals here who are willing to help you with this.

To avoid any future misinterpretations, misunderstandings or misplaced beliefs let us address various misconceptions.

Misconceptions regarding sparrow

Sparrow is a teacher. He wants to be followed.

I do not teach, and have nothing to preach. I share observances and points of view from other life forms. This does not have to be the ultimate truth for anyone; they are simply perspectives from other intelligences outside of the human experience. They are shared to those who ask for them. Those who do not ask for them, yet feel compelled to diminish the value of the sacred experiences of other intelligences, invite me to assist them to reflect on their own ignorance.

Sparrow must adopt one approach for all.

While I would like to be all roses and rainbows, your species, your very way of life for your children, does not afford me the leisure of sugar coating responses to pamper human sensitivities. One does not use a teaspoon to break glass, nor does one use a hammer to stir tea. The various attitudes of mind and patterns of thought often require different tools for different shifts in behaviour. It is always my predilection to help you see things from another perspective, and I am very good at it. If this makes you feel uncomfortable or defensive, then you may want to ask yourself why this occurs within you.

Sparrow uses an internet forum from the ether.

I am not an astral entity communicating from the ether. While there exists holographic tablets and four dimensional screen technology, I do not utilise such to speak with you. I use normal technology, and consciousness technology, and therefore prone to associated errors or difficulties. And while I am not sitting upon a white cloud playing a harp, I am not very far from those who could be said to be. In fact, the Asceleottyi represent a great many species throughout the cosmos.

Sparrow is being channelled.

I do not have a channeller. I need not enter some resemblance of trance to be that which I already am, nor do I need another vehicle to translate for me. In this respect, there is no possibility of mistranslation or misinterpretation. My knowledge and understanding exists here and now, but my consciousness exists wherever my heart takes me.

Sparrow is fake. Sparrow is a liar.

I do not fabricate my authenticity as a spirit guide. You merely have to expand your definition of what a spirit guide is, and is willing to do for the love of the human race. Though I am known by another name within the expansive realms, the name would mean nothing to a human being in any human language. However, anyone with authentic spirit contact will be able to verify my identity within the resonant frequencies, or the Akashic records, of the Asceleottyi. I therefore invite them to do so. You may also access the Asceleottyi through meditation.

Misconceptions regarding spirit guides, the spirit world and multidimensional beings.

Spirit guides and multidimensional beings are not without ego. All beings who develop individual identities, through their journey of Self-aware consciousness, all develop unique personalities and character traits. This may include humour, cheekiness, playfulness, wit, irony and any other trait you associate with human beings. This does not then denote they are any less spiritual, or any less capable of great wisdom and generosity of heart.

The spirit world is not simply a place of puffy white clouds and angels playing harps. The spirit world encompasses and intersects with all other dimensions, and as such is home to all creation and all possibilities. The fairy tale, wishy washy wonderland of Hollywood and internet depictions paint a minuscule and misleading portrait of what the spirit world is.

-Sparrow

What you have posted,certainly rings true to me.My feelings about you change on a regular basis.The previous posts that I made to you I was suffering from Gastro Enteritis at the time ,and I Admit, I was posting in haste.
After studying your post,I would like to offer my most humble apologies and hope that you accept them.It is very hard for me to gain trust after many previous experiences,but I now feel that I can warm to you.I feel that you are the real deal now.Once again,please accept my humble apologies and the same goes to janielee and other posters.(Us humans are constantly learning) as you might already know,I am slowly letting go of my daily routine to welcome in the next chapterof my life even though it is with much trepidation.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Legrand

Hello Sparrow,

If ever you have time, I would like to know how I can bring more peace to this world as a human being.

It is something I ask the spirit world to help me with everyday.

Regards